We're so pleased and satisfied her courtesy services from beginning to the end. Why not 5 stars? From start to finish, you and your family will be assisted by Rose Hills' professional team, which will coordinate and perform all aspects of your personalized arrangements. Our free newsletter is delivered at 8 a.m. daily. Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Explained. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary. (562) 693-2224 From $99. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. ROSE HILLS MORTUARY, L.P. in Whittier, CA | Company Info & Reviews Our complaint services are free and our team of expert mediators will assist in resolving complaints with businesses. So much for that "maintenance program". | Residential Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, 6729 Lindley Ave, Whittier, CA 90601, Tel. 2228 customer reviews of Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Ken Nungesser and is located at 3900 S. Workman Mill Rd., Whittier, CA 90601. Rose Hills Memorial Park | A Cemtery That Incorporates Fen Shui According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Rose Hills to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, compensation. Rose Hills Customer Service | Contact Us - Rose Hills Memorial Park Business Profile Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary Funeral Services Contact Information 3888 Workman Mill Rd Whittier, CA 90601-1626 Get Directions (562) 699-0921 Average of 2 Customer. Key Competencies Prices quoted include 10% savings and endowment care. Chinese do well in sellling since its part of culture. Despite the numerous facilities atthe cemetery outside Los Angeles, there is about a months delay before families can receive funeral services for their loved ones. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. after that work whenever you chose, on your own terms. Employees in Whittier have rated Rose Hills with 2.9 out of 5 for work-life-balance (equal to company-wide rating), 2 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (33.3% lower than company-wide rating), 3.3 out of 5 for culture and values (equal to company-wide rating) and 2.9 out of 5 for career opportunities (3.5% higher than company-wide rating). Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial 3. You may also contact the Bureau by calling (916) 574-7870.For businesses outside of California, please check with the agency that regulates this industry. Be a positive, supportive, and contributing member of your Sales Team, Sales Director, and the Company. 2 week paid training. In the process, we have helped tens of thousands of families eliminate both the unnecessary emotional and financial burden of at-need arrangements. Specialty property includes monuments, private and semi-private estates (20% savings). Her personality is friendly and warm. Offers apply to new and qualifying cemetery contracts only. Rose Hills Mortuary , Whittier, CA - Indeed Plots for sale in Rose Hills Memorial Park, California The next day we all get there for his services and the grave site was not even ready. Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. Prices quoted include 10% savings and endowment care. Something like this should not happen. Public, 6 . Find homes for sale, market statistics, foreclosures, property taxes, real estate news, agent reviews, condos, neighborhoods on Blockshopper.com You have to do double and triple the work and get paid barely above minimum wage. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months. It was a great pleasure having Grace Lo to be my family's support advisor to help us all the funeral services at Rose hill. Key Information Architect: . Heidi, DADS GRAVE WAS MOVED. We have attended a few memorial services at Rose Hills over the past year. If we can verify it in our system, an email will be sent to you with your password. COMMISSION ONLY sales job that will have you roaming the cemetary bothering families as they visit their deceased loved ones, and DOOR KNOCKING on homes that have already been knocked on a dozen times through the years. I live out of the area, and it had been decades since I was last there. Lots of windows and natural light. The Rose Hill team that I was given went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. Making a full refund, as the consumer requested, Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement. Saved. The friendly gal at the entrance gate was very helpful with showing us where we wanted to go. We'll send you the top local news stories every morning at 8 a.m. By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with Times of San Diego to receive our free newsletter and breaking news alerts. This is based on 17 anonymous reviews submitted on Glassdoor. You may also contact the Bureau by calling (916) 574-7870. We have received no complaints against this company. To compare, worldwide Rose Hills employees have given a rating of 3.1 out of 5. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Recently laid my brother to rest in this cemetery thinking is one the best ones. Top Rated Whittier, CA Cardiologists - Doctors & Physicians | Vitals 49% of employees in Whittier would recommend working at Rose Hills to a friend, compared to 48% of Rose Hills employees worldwide. Don't have an account? Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Whittier Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary 4.5 35 #3 of 9 things to do in Whittier Cemeteries Gardens Closed now 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Visit website Call Write a review About Since 1914, Rose Hills has been a place to remember. Rose Hills Whittier Real Estate & Homes For Sale 1 Agent listing 1 Other listing Sort by: Homes for You 10550 Spy Glass Hill Rd, Whittier, CA 90601 AMBASSADOR RE, INC. $1,199,000 5 bds 3 ba 2,872 sqft - House for sale Open: Sun. Because of her preparations, our experience was beyond what we expected, especially during this time of sadness., I was blessed to have my mother already pay for her funeral expenses. 7222 Whittier Ave Apartments - Whittier, CA 90602 Till today no one is able to give me info from the CEO to contact him or help me in anyway . Can be highly emotional given work, lots of change, must be adaptable. Today, Rose Hills is North Americas largest memorial park, with two full-service mortuaries and five planning centers that serve the world. Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary in Whittier may be the biggest cemetery in North America, but the 1,400-acre park is struggling to cope with the number of bodies awaiting funeral. The Dignity Memorial network includes affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas, as well as many other fine independently owned and operated establishments. If you need directions, we are more than happy to assist at the info booth past Gate One. Good working environment, helping colleagues. Sales Professional (Rose Hills) Job in Whittier, CA at Service Employees in Whittier have rated Rose Hills with 3 out of 5 stars in 17 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. If they are considering doing business with the company, consumers can use this indicator to forecast the likelihood of having their issues addressed if a problem arises. All of our locations extend the Rose Hills legacy of personal service into the diverse communities we serve. Read more Location & Hours 3888 Workman Mill Rd Whittier, CA 90601 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Well my family and I had the worst experience ever. Thanks Grace. Thank you, Mary Li, Family Support Advisor for your supportive and caring advice and assistance. Rose Hills Whittier Reviews Updated Feb 7, 2022 Find Reviews Clear All Whittier, CA English Filter Found 16 of over 32 reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Recent Oldest First 3.2 57 % Recommend to a Friend 61 % Approve of CEO Kent Woods 10 Ratings Learn more about how we use cookies in our cookie policy. Management does not pay attention to anything around them. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding. COMMISSION ONLY sales job that will have you roaming the cemetary bothering families as they visit their deceased loved ones, and DOOR KNOCKING on homes that have already been knocked on a dozen times through the years. To compare, worldwide Rose Hills employees have given a rating of 3.1 out of 5. Beat local competitors. Rose Hills Whittier Condos & Apartments For Sale - Zillow 20. Pay is not worth the stress. Get information about Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary in Whittier, California. Whittier's Rose Hills Memorial Park is the largest cemetery in the United States, covering hundreds of acres and encompassing many different memorial environments.Among its many buildings and landscaped areas are two remarkable Mid-Century Modern-style buildings designed by Albert C. Martin and Associates. Complete and maintain the Daily Activity Success Report and Daily Contact Planner, and review with your Sales Director regularly. The Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) is an indicator on how responsive a company is in addressing and resolving customer complaints brought to their attention by BCA. When is Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary open? Rose Hills has a new link to google maps. 11am-3pm Loading. Rose Hills corporate office is located in 3888 Workman Mill Rd, Whittier, California, 90601, United States and has 309 employees. Find out more about our . Write reviews, ask and respond to questions, While finalizing my mothers burial wishes, my wife and I were tended to by Rita Chapa, what a class act of a human being! I would not have wasted my time writing this but but people need to know and management need to look into this. Well help you navigate the next steps after the death of a loved one. We are here to help when you need us. , This place just amazes me every time I go life and death in one place., Every person we had contact with, leading up to my father's memorial, was professional and we felt cared for., I had an outstanding experience with Rose Hills Mortuary. ROSE HILLS MORTUARY, L.P. in Whittier, CA | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts DENNIS C. POULSEN Agent 3900 S. Workman Mill Road Whittier, CA 90601 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. Websites:There are no additional web sites. Please use the address below if you need to mail a form to us. Dominate search results. Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary is located at 3888 Workman Mill Road, Whittier, CA 90601. Funeral workers, cemetery workers, I think are heroes just like the healthcare folks, he said. Everything was rescheduled for the next day at 1pm so my brothers casket had to return to the mortuary. Good pay if you sell. Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary, Whittier - Tripadvisor Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary Whittier has 3 stars. Since 1914, Rose Hills has been a place to remember. I appreciate your patience and kindness. Abraham Mendoza is the agent that our family has been dealing with over the decades and he is the one that was kind enough to keep me informed of what was going on behind the scenes and was able to bring closure to this nightmare scenario! License Number: 970 Thanks Grace. 6a | im Steinhuser Hof, 67433 Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Rose Hills Memorial Park and Mortuary, Whittier. She and Abraham Mendoza whom I had mentioned in the previous review vindicated the reason why our family has been doing business with Rose Hills for over 30 years and counting. I tried posting this review on Rose Hills website, and since it has plenty of "verified" reviews, it should have been a breeze except there is no place to post a review. The next day we all get there for his services and the grave site was not even ready. They do not reward great employees. Rose Hills Homes For Sale - Whittier, CA Real Estate | BEX Realty Do not give Rose hills your money. I have attended two memorial services at Rose Hills this year.