Collect mighty monsters to uncover unique skills and boost your strategy in action packed battles. roboelf monster legends - Los Feliz Ledger His trait is great with Tough, Cooldown Protection and even PEP as a Status Caster. Diegael | Monster Legends Competitive Wiki | Fandom Overall, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best trait, I'll give him a 3. Show off with your custom emotes! Monster Legends Legendary monsters "exist," if only in legend, all over the world. Monster Legends Play Now Free The Game Rise high with rpg mechanics Level up your monsters, use cells to rank them up at the Lab to break their limits, and equip them with runes and relics to take their skills to the top! Click the link below:https://www.youtube.com/c/armorgamingxd/join -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get some AG Merch! Roboelf Analysis! Roboelf | Galactic Creatures Wiki | Fandom As an attacker, he has favorable stats except for being tied for the lowest cosmic life. Young Noahrian was obsessed with heroes and myths. Battle legendary monsters Build your strategy and set monster teams combining attackers, tanks and supporters to your taste. With his impressive mecha and his cuteness, the Guardians will find him irresistible and accept him into their group right away. There were worms everywhere. Now Roboelf isn't the helper they had ordered from Ingenica. (edited by Actuall) 0. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! 1. would you like to become a member? Roboelf is a metal attacker artifact who can apply more than one torture skill to all enemies in one go. When hit by Stamina Removal and/or CDA, he is still able to use two decent skills. It leaves a lot to do in spite of cool-down on certain mechanics. Tabs show costs at different discounts. Monster Legends Roboelf! Firustar | Monster Legends Competitive Wiki | Fandom In this Xmas exclusive path, you'll be able to obtain a brand new monster! Monster Legends: a city-builder-style mobile game for monster breeding and combat. ), Llacuna 166, Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. She had been the one to build Santerion for him, so he knew that shed send them the best solution. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The tortures he uses are Burn, Shock, Random Tortures and Ignite. They keep their huge mouths open for longer than expected periods of time and the scientstis believe this was the inspiration for the legend of the island-sized hafgufa swallowing big fish, small boats and terrified sailors. How to Get New Monster Mr. Beast in 'Monster Legends' - Distractify Monster Legends - Apps on Google Play (9/10). Roboelf is a Metal Attacker Artifact who can apply more than one Torture skill to all enemies in one go. Ads are mostly optional, though a few are forced. However, since he was young, all he wanted was to become a Celestial Paladin. Draconian Maze. However, he has revival Essence to counter this and Mask to restore or drain stamina. His trait is amazing as SC: Area Random Torture allows him to stack more tortures to his damage output and Artifact blocks all status effects. Build a city for your monsters, add habitats, and breed new species! Pretty Meh. It's something so much better! It's dangerous to sleep on Diegael when under-prepared, because he can quickly turn the tide of a battle if left unchecked. Solid 4 stars. Diegael is a very powerful Light attacker, packing high-damaging skills, good power, incredible relic slots and great self-buffs, one of which include Villain Hater to counter many meta monsters. Monster Legends Roboelf! Corrupted: Minos, Meow, Spektra, Master Rat With UA, Kernel, Wing-Su, Cosmic: Fampirastral, LINDWORM, Lord Platypus, Tabora, Dooo, Master Masher, Kodoma, Corrupted: Leaflyn, Kat-Herine, Sensei Pandaken (Not many Good Deniers/Cursers), Cosmic: Cyrocrawler, Bombeta, Shelly, Solarflare (For Gold), Cosmic: Chuckle Muckle, Ignis, Rotten (I guess), Corrupted: Master Rat (Support), Equaleria, Igoribuki. Press J to jump to the feed. For his generation he was pretty viable. As a attacker how good is he? Monster Legends Competitive Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I saw this, and I was like, okay, it looks fun. kind of of non-specific, but I'll try to answer. I have no idea why there are *'s next to the dirty waters description. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In fact, it probably inspired sea monster stories told by Greek sailors and recorded in texts as far back as 150 CE. NEW Xmas monster: Roboelf Monster Legends Help Center http://bit.ly/MonsterLegendsArmor --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YOUTUBE MEMBERS - Thanks for supporting the channel!BethanyDavidSherlock RockantiumNarutoes21Clocker 123UnqueueSD_GAMEZMin Quad DoNoamori RosemanWarmaster RemntarDemiRommy HernandezGabiutoTTV,Kefnet The UselessSamuel clementsLiam ConklinUmbreon Infinite24Chattu YTAmina KhalidgogoAccumulus GamingChinchilla Gamer-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.Intro/Outro Music: DEAF KEV Invincible [NCS Release]Music Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2X5mJ3HDYE Artist Social Media Links:SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/atm-dubstepFacebook https://www.facebook.com/ATMDubstepYouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/ATMDubstepSong: Elektronomia - Limitless [NCS Release]#monsterlegends #youtubegaming #socialpoint Now Roboelf isn't the helper they had ordered from Ingenica. At one point, the dark in his soul had gained such a strong p. NEW Monster: Igursus At the midpoint of a war, Pandalf needed help to win, so he cast a powerful spell on a mountain. https://teespring.com/stores/armorgamingPaypal: PayPal.Me/ArmorGamingSupport on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ArmorGamingDownload Monsterlegends! Thanks everyone, and enjoy :] The mobile monster battling game Monster Legends has attracted many players across the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, this is removed by his only set-up skill in order to get Triple Damage. Build a world for your monsters to live, fill it with habitats and breed new species! Hardened Is A Gamble But Can Be Helpful A Little Bit, Burn immunity Is quite bland and the status caster is pretty horrible. By using the website, you consent to all cookies in accordance with the cookie policy. Frustrating when there's so much I 'could' do but can't when my workers are constantly tied up. His sword was now made of white steel and he felt magic and power spread through every inch of his body. Face off with your own collection of monsters against other teams in online battle arenas, leveling up your monsters to be the strongest competitors. Essence gives him access to a 2nd life while Sword further increases his damage output. Uw gemeente wil de afvalinzameling zo goed mogelijk organiseren en u als inwoner hierover optimaal informeren. https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterLegends/comments/m2rftg/i_made_another_monster_story_and_skillset_in_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share (I know he's probably busted and probably needs its Pierce taken away but aside that). He can also sacrifice his trait to deal triple damage and gain true vision. Pretty average moveset for an attacker. Diegael was a cherub, conceived as a heavenly creature whose mission was to spread love. Maybe change it to double dmg / damage boost? New Monsters - Monstagram Monster Legends Help Center - Helpshift Since he is an attacker, attacker talents like Burning Hands and Unrelenting Assault (Duh) are good. He also also uses Fire and Thunder skills when using Burn and Shock, respectively. Roboelf appeared in 2020 videogame called Monster Legends. NUOVO mostro mitico: Arumel Monster Legends Centro assistenza Hunter's Arena: Legends | Green Man Gaming AfvalWijzer By AddComm Direct B.V. ( Free ) Uw Persoonlijke AfvalWijzer Glashelder over uw afval op uw adres. I think it deserves a five-star rating! Roboelf has an evolving trait: at rank 0, he's an artifact, at rank 1, he gains thunder protection, and at rank 3, he will apply a random torture to all enemies at the start of the battle. Roboelf | Monster Legends Competitive Wiki | Fandom Ingenica created Roboelf to help Thundeer and Santerion wrap all the presents they need to deliver, but when they received this artifact, they put Stardust instead of the boot microchip inside it by accident. When hit by Stamina Removal and/or CDA, he is still able to use two decent skills. You'll also find 25 Xmas Coins along the way! His mission is to find, infiltrate and destroy the Guardians of the Earth, who exposed Dr. I've been watching the optional ads for gems (premium currency) to build another worker's hut and still don't have enough accumulated to buy/build one. You've got 2 workers to do your tasks in the beginning, which makes it obnoxious. 6/10 monster. The Frutastor strategy on the Monster Legends Competitive Wiki Malairion snubbed The Frutastor at an audition for his team of Supervillains, but when he got home, he found that every gutter was clogged with rotten fruit. Monster Legends Xmas Offers! Now Roboelf isn't the helper they had ordered from Ingenica. It's something so much better! an amazing game, I want more people to play it! Get a Badge next to YOUR NAME! Hunter's Arena: Legends. Roboelf has an evolving trait: at rank 0, he's an artifact, at rank 1, he gains thunder protection, and at rank 3, he will apply a random torture to all enemies at the start of the battle. He also also uses Fire and Thunder skills when using Burn and Shock, respectively. Great for an attacker, I'll give his stats an 8. NEW Monster: Patrion For years, Patrion suffered a curse that obscured his soul with hate and evil. . I love the variety, and the creativity. Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed, Recommended Relics: Cain's Sword, LazarBeam's Sword; Uriel Essence. His Cosmic Grandma - (AoE 40 Light Damage + Daze, He's easily denied by anything but Stun, so use monsters such as. This Tier 3 tournament will take place from Mar 04 to 06 2023. Breed and train monsters of all elements and rarities! Costs include any necessary keys to unlock the path. Dirty Waters (40 Water dmg + Bleed + Drown, 30s, 0 CD**)**, River Jet / Mud Claws (AoE 35 Water dmg + Drowned, 35s, 2 CD)/(AoE 35 Water dmg + Bleed, 35s, 2 CD), Unbreakable Mind (AoE 40 Water dmg + Shield Removal, 35s, 2CD), Fatid's Mate (Shield Removal + 65 Water dmg + Drowned, 40s, 1 CD), Does Good Damage, While Giving A Few Tortures. Roboelf is an amazing Metal attacker who uses tortures to make up for his weak damage output. Monster Legends Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It took him a hundred of adventures on his own, but finally, Elvira realized that Diegael wasn't her usual cherub. When hit by Stamina Removal and/or CDA, he is still able to use two decent skills. Current gripe is being forced to wait around for 32+ hours for a chunk of boulder to be cleared. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. However, since he was young, all he wanted was to become a Celestial Paladin. Roboelf is an amazing Metal attacker . . Afvalwijzer Leven Monster apps Android Monster High Roboelf Analysis | I Actually Really Like This New Artifact Cosmic It took him a hundred of adventures on his own, but finally, Elvira realized that Diegael wasn't her usual cherub. Ingenica created Roboelf to help Thundeer and Santerion wrap all the presents they need to deliver, but when they received this artifact, they put Stardust instead of the boot microchip inside it by accident. The tortures he uses are Burn, Shock, Random Tortures and Ignite. Cli. This monster's main job is to protect against the most common and deadly form of denial, CDA, and he has little to no cooldowns. (Pretty Bad), Power: 8,536 (Pretty Decent For An Attacker). Discover the universe of Monster Legends and the story of its inhabitants. Breed, feed, and train Legendary and Epic monsters, then build your fighting force and face the ultimate challenge: real-time battles against other Monster Masters! (Quick side note, this won't take away from the rating, but when I look at the monster info while choosing my monsters in Live Duels, The game freezes and I have to refresh the game. This website uses only the necessary cookies required for the site's proper functioning. If you reach the end, you'll have enough cells to take him to rank 5. Ends in Or will be unavailable one day? The Frutastor | Monster Legends Wiki | Fandom Too busy in fact. Have fun together creating fun for everyone. My only Criticism is that the battles matchmaking make it obvious when it's throwing overleveled opponents at you to force a loss, which can be frustrating. How Good is Gartox? : MonsterLegends - reddit.com Show off with your custom emotes! Ver Oferta! Get a Badge next to YOUR NAME! Monster Legends Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Quite good, with essence being able to hold uriel/flameara's essence and mask being able to drain stamina. With access to single-target PER and NER, he looks pretty good. RL: Monster Attack - Open Qualifier #2 - Liquipedia Teamfight Tactics Wiki Then collect monsters and choose your strategy in. This event is a Maze. Roboelf Path | Monster Legends Wiki | Fandom Mythic Team Wars Book Restriction 1st Half Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Book Restriction 2nd Half Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Faction Book Restriction Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Elemental Restrictions Viability Ranking, Access to 2 Thunder and 1 Fire damaging skills as a, Moderate to low cooldowns and stamina costs, North Pole Claws (50 Metal dmg + Ignite + Shock, 46s, 2 CD), Hot Gift (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Burn + Random Torture, 43s, 3 CD), Hot Chocolate, Sir? Roboelf is an amazing Metal attacker who uses tortures to make up for his weak damage output. Roboelf has an Evolving Trait: at rank 0, he's an Artifact, at rank 1, he gains Thunder protection and at rank 3, he will apply a random Torture to all enemies at . The earth started trembling and within minu. Stats: Average Attacker Stats With Good Power And Life But Low Speed. Article continues below advertisement De traditionele afvalkalender is voor veel mensen een . On a dark night, while he was playing with his wooden sword, a blinding light entered through the window and changed him. DISCLAIMER Social Point gave me enough cells to craft and rank this mythic monster up to level 150 and test it out! Monster Legends Roboelf! Build your collection and face the ultimate challenge: fighting other players in this fast-paced monster game! Cosmic: All 4 Piercers, Roboelf (Most Underrated Monster In ML), Hardy, Maybe Lightmare Or Diegael In Gold. Mouseover each reward for details. Moveset: Very Good Moveset, Except Kill Switch Is 100% Broken. We're here to have a good time. First Off, If This Is A Corrupted, Should The Stamina Be 280? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Roboelf Main Path Extra Cells He also also uses Fire and Thunder skills when using Burn and Shock, respectively. Monster Legends: ROBOELF LEVEL 150 | METAL COSMIC ATTACKER AND TORTURE DEALER! Roboelf Level 50 | Monster Legends - YouTube Contents 1 Stats and Information Remember that if you complete the time-limited Xmas Book, you'll be able to claim extra cells for Roboelf. RL: Monster Attack - Open Qualifier #2 is an online European tournament organized by Riot Games and GG Tech. Roboelf Path He can also sacrifice his trait to deal Triple Damage and gain True Vision. As an attacker, he has favorable stats except for being tied for the lowest cosmic life. / Lighting The Star (Chocolate for 35, Monsters who can apply or have Torture Immunity like, Since he's a Metal monster, Magic attackers like. Monster Legends Roboelf! How would you rate it 1/10? Corrupted: Minos, Meow, Spektra, Master Rat With UA, Kernel, Wing-Su. See the help page for how Mazes function. I BOUGHT RANK 5 SHELLY IN MONSTER LEGENDS - YouTube Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength; 1 Strength, 2 Speed/Team Speed, Recommended Relics: Jasastur's Mask, Eeltron's Mask, Ore Mask; Uriel Essence. Click the link below:https://www.youtube.com/c/armorgamingxd/join -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get some AG Merch! Axolmech | Monster Legends Competitive Wiki | Fandom After the Cosmic explosion, so many monsters arrived or were born in the Monster Legends universe that they couldnt prepare presents for all of them on their own. A Boat-Swallowing Sea Monster of Norse Legends Still Lives Today 12 27 2020 12:00:00 UTCEXPIRED (since 12/27/20) 1. She gave him a sword and named him Celestial Paladin, as he had always dreamed. As a top 100 player I haven't seen him in any top 100 defense teams. Get Monster Legends - Microsoft Store en-GB Other attacks dish out good damage while giving various negative effects and various self buffs. A level 14 account shouldn't be matched with level 27 if it's ranked, the seeding is poorly done in that regard. Sorry For This Comment Being So long, Here Are just Some Very Popular monsters In Higher Leagues. Good trait, lots of tortures, ignore this guy roboelf is outdated but for a beginning player not bad. To know more, refer Cookie Policy. Press J to jump to the feed. Roboelf Analysis! 2. Its a fun collecting game with a lot to discover. perhaps that could be fixed? but when I started playing, it became so much more. Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Monster Legends Wiki Diegael was a cherub, conceived as a heavenly creature whose mission was to spread love. Santerion and Thundeer are two very busy monsters at this time of the year. Cosmic: All 4 Piercers, Roboelf (Most Underrated Monster In ML), Hardy, Maybe Lightmare Or Diegael In Gold. However, this is removed by his only set-up skill in order to get Triple Damage. Show off with your custom emotes! Hunter's Arena: Legends - A battle between 60 players fighting for their lives to become the last survivor. http://bit.ly/MonsterLegendsArmor --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YOUTUBE MEMBERS - Thanks for supporting the channel!RagnarkBethanyDoge Gaming 123Chinchilla GamerDavidSherlock RockantiumChattu YTStoned GardevoirNarutoes21Clocker 123UnqueueSD_GAMEZOrca KingGabe SmithMin Quad DoWatchedDogNoamori RosemanSamuel clementsWarmaster RemntarItz_JamesDemiAliLiam ConklinAmina KhalidRommy HernandezIdk PrajulDemonDark Lord SavageLoise StasyshymJay CBrodieVinnie124578ZeeWolf'sGabiutoTTV,Kefner The USelessNinjaZach 12Termologyy-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.Intro/Outro Music: DEAF KEV Invincible [NCS Release]Music Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2X5mJ3HDYE Artist Social Media Links:SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/atm-dubstepFacebook https://www.facebook.com/ATMDubstepYouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/ATMDubstepSong: Elektronomia - Limitless [NCS Release]#monsterlegends #youtubegaming #socialpoint Overall, above average stats across the field. He is viable for gold league and below but not recommended anywhere else. The tortures he uses are Burn, Shock, Random Tortures and Ignite. They're about to make a mistake! Roboelf is a Metal Attacker Artifact who can apply more than one Torture skill to all enemies in one go. One of his strongest skills, DL-6, is a 65 damage skill with 1 CD, and Think Big can help him to cycle his cooldowns letting him use it more often than you might think. Now Roboelf isn't the helper they had ordered from Ingenica. Mythic Team Wars Book Restriction 1st Half Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Book Restriction 2nd Half Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Faction Book Restriction Viability Ranking, Mythic Team Wars Elemental Restrictions Viability Ranking, Villain Hater hard counters many meta monsters, such as, High stamina costs and cooldowns on best moves, DL-6 - (65 Light Damage + Bleed, 49s, 1 CD). How good is Roboelf? : MonsterLegends - reddit Nowadays not very good. There is no attack in monster legends that gives triple dmg + extra turn, especially on a corrupted. His trait is amazing as SC: Area Random Torture allows him to stack more tortures to his damage output and Artifact blocks all status effects. Hazard 's crimes against nature. Galactic Creatures Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Will Roboelf always be available in the era shop? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterLegends/comments/m2rftg/i_made_another_monster_story_and_skillset_in_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! This app may share these data types with third parties. Total costs at each discounted rate. Monster Legends Shelly!I GOT OVER 4k GEMS: https://youtu.be/ip8Q0bVfWOgShelly Level 150: https://youtu.be/t4ztHUdmclYRoboelf Level 150: https://youtu.be/5dHHcmDLCloKrampus the Killjoy Level 150: https://youtu.be/IFc-y5vTTYgML GUIDES DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2JY2JNb STEP BY STEP TALES GUIDE: https://youtu.be/GE3iLvD_JwwPssssst would you like to become a member?