a great 5 years, awesome kicks. Tracking the Peak TV era in real-time. 45.5K followers. I love the tea . I think she made it to the Finals. Is this a spell to restart the DCC Multiverse? Not fandom drama. Oooopps..I have nothing against Rachel, I think she is sweet, sincere and good looking but I will confess to being Team Gina ( I think you could have worked that out by now). Where do you find prime time? Whos the blonde rookie in Lexies group? Rachel A. Natalie works for cmt and it could be why she got to be on. Im not a huge fan of Rachel but I understand why shes one of the points - she never has a bad shot. Tess was not happy about her evaluation and confronted her group. He recently moved to Louisana, so it is assumed she will be moving there as well and this would be her final season as a DCC. In this edition of The Confessional, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team story producer Eric Reynolds writes about the show, which is premiering its 15th season and is CMTs longest-running non-music show. I didn't believe. Its a case for your cell phone that has lights so you dont need the selfie light ring. i always felt so bad for her. She also hosted CMTs Redneck Island. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Kristin, plzdon't set yourself up to be cut, I'm begging. I'd like Lisa to retire and would love to see UCLA Katy back. Personally, I watched as many episodes as I could find before I started on season 13 so I was in-the-know any time the judges would refer to previous seasons. Hope she makes point again and group leader. Usually whoever is in this place looks awkward. Watching from an 'outsiders' perspective (as in not in the US) it seems like the US is in a bit of a shambles in terms of covid. The series premiered in 2006 and takes an in-depth look at the rigorous audition process that ladies go through to become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. This unpredictability factor adds another layer of suspense that helps set this show apart from others. Kalyssa Alynn Dawn Singleton. Theyll be the only ones that get this. But rest assured, we always try to do as much as we can outside of rehearsals to give each candidate their own unique story. I was expecting a better photo for Tori since she has had killer field photos. I dont know about S&S, they are a private group. I would understand that better if it were a group of 4 rookies, but Chandi? Good for all the vets who decide to come back. One is not required to be an expert on the show to get hired, but it doesnt hurt! She danced professionally as a cheerleader for the NBA Oklahoma City Thunder for two seasons: 2015-2017. It's important for them to be in shape, but however important their body can be to. That is surprising. Maddie. Mean girl type stuff with a mod who let it all happen. I wonder why they never showed themthey showed Natalie Wood and Kleine twice. But week after week, Victoria kept surviving elimination. Unfortunately Sydney, AloraRose, Jessica, and even Jada arent very high on the list of fan favorites this year. I bet her mom was so delighted to watch her on the field. 2021-2022 Squad - S16 - PRIMETIMER All Activity Home TV Shows Competitive Reality & Game Shows Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team Past Seasons S16 2021-2022 Squad 2021-2022 Squad By CrazyInAlabama, November 20, 2021 in S16 Sign in to follow this 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page 1 of 32 CrazyInAlabama November 20, 2021 Despite the large number of characters, you really do get to know the women as more than just cheerleaders. Dad: the amount of times I've heard "no, she doesn't have the DCC look", "no she won't make it, her kicks are too low" from your mother is ridiculous! So from reading comments on the girls announcement post I think they are the boot buddies. 6h. Time to move on. Apparently she is very aware of this community and has deep distaste and had quite strong negative opinions about the communities. They're on to me. But in the age of the Internet, and after countless articles, forums, and recaps that now exist in the Internet cosmos, can it really be said that these shows are still considered cult? Do you hate these women or support them? Seriously - Erin and Taylor look like they have had their legs clipped off in the team photo. Kelli Finglass vs Reddit and Primetimer DCC fan communities Wow in Thunderstruck video I felt like a Judy was in my mind yelling LINES! I also noticed the girls adapted to the photographers step stool being in the way of the last three girls. I really think only two of that group will come back. She's married and time to enjoy some nights with hubby instead of practice all the time. Victoria stole a vets LuMee and Kelli did nothing about it. Either way sheneeds to keep those DCC connections for her fitness business too. That should be enough for K&J to take another look at both of these girls next season. Also Imeveryone else is noticing her more as well - but those pictures prove it! A bigger change that was made partially due to the fans was how editors cut together dance sequences. That and possibly maybe off a shade or two with the tights/hose. Kat sleeping with a player. If Rachel W makes it 5 years as a DCC (I assume she will- she seems to love it and at the very least she's one of the favorites of Kelly and Judy), without getting selected to the Pro Bowl then we'll know for sure that PBC is selected by the team. The best tea I read from PT was the Mavs girls drama with Ashley H, Lisa, and Julia now that was good stuff. Reddit is the best of the three. 37.6k Followers, 1,752 Following, 978 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Danielle Marie (@danielle.marie12) , m not quite sure were gonna get the mass exodus somethink. And Marissa Garrison. Facebook Watch video from Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team: 202K views, 2.6K likes, 721 loves . The primetimer starter package is: Hate Victoria, Charlotte, Judy to enter and be accepted. I got a comment removed and a strike against my profile for calling out another user for calling some of the girls attention whores b/c of what they choose to share on social media so that was fun Used to post/respond actively but since then I'm honestly scared to. If it was already posted, enjoy it again, I guess. Im so over reading all of that. It successfully stayed off of my radar for over a decade, but continually churned out new seasons every year. Or, like The Amazing Race, there may be non-elimination episodes. The link doesn't work on my phone, but does work on my laptop. I don't dislike Alora and Sydney, but they were not the strongest of the rookies. Her posts now backpedaling after her blasting them for comments that I know I have heard worst was not a good look. I thought it might be fun to makepredictions about the rookie class. Fairly harmless and nearly any TC candidate could have gotten away with it, but K&J were searching like hawks for a reason to cut her and determine, yes, she is too immature for this team. KaShara KY|TX Matthew 5:16 Serve the world out of love . Primetimer forums are everything TV. Do they practice with the camera crew there? Especially if things stay very close to as they are now or the lead up to the present regarding Covid and the like. Be against everything CMT, Charlotte and Kelli do. Cersten Bradley PGY1 UT San Antonio Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader LSU Tiger Girl Dancer #GodIsDope I guess it's because she has changed so drastically since she got injured back in 2019 that it still shocks me every time I see a photo of her. Gooodbye. Some people just don't think she's attractive. Primetimer Forums - SHOP LC This I can agree with! Fans of CMT's Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders Making the Team, Press J to jump to the feed. I think they need to spend less time dragging out the cuts in training camp and more time actually rehearsing as a full team so that it is neater. They are very snarky. I think youre right about the formations changing weekly. PT: Everything is basically Cassie's fault. Caroline and someone else (Gina, Rachel, or Ashlee), Rockstar Rookie: Tori, with Kleine a close second (I think Tori squeaks by as better Ambassador), One And Done: There's so many that shouldn't have made the team this yearlet's see: Lea, Christina, Amber. We all know at the top of the re auditioning is our very own "charming" Victoria Kalina. It's so strange that as of like the last week literally everyone is acting like Dani is the second coming and Christ and the prettiest girl to walk the earth in the history of the world. I'm also not surprised to see that some are just waiting to hear what auditions and Training Camp are like. 5 years is enough. This visit Kelli said she was posting about being in training camp, which is a no-no, so another bad decision on Ava's part. I think Mackenzie is way up there. Now in terms of TCC girls that I wish would re-audition are Kelly, Tori, and Ashlinn from Season 15 (Not gonna lie, even though I never really cared for her Tori was robbed) Brett, Madeline S. and Shaina from Season 14 (Madeline S. dance wise is not the best, but I like her nonetheless) I also want Alexandra from Season 14 to come back but the fact that she has tried FIVE TIMES and still hasn't made it is kinda worrisome. Many of them have full-time jobs outside of being a DCC, which is a full-time job itself. Jalyn and McKenzie filled in with SG last year (when they did perform). Personally I hope we see 10 or more retirements so we can see girls move up and new girls make their dreams come true. Primetimer - Facebook I get that they are dragging out the final cuts for drama, but for years I've thought that was stupid as it prevents them from finalizing their positions until the last minute. 1) We check the forums.primetimer.com server to see if it is responding and we do this from a region closest to you. The discussion here is far more engaging and entertaining than the show itself. Posts It was a bit sad not being able to be together (we all get along!) I don't think Lea is unpopular. While each season tends to focus on that years new rookie candidates, it seems like fans want to see just as much (if not more) of the veteran candidates that theyve gotten to know from before. I think every single rookie will audition for a 2nd season, but its no secret that some of them are mediocre and need to go. seem to go after is when people start discussing . We try to be mindful of giving all of the ladies their moments to shine when the opportunity arises, and really, they all deserve it! She's deff no Gina, but she has power, but over-exaggerates some moves. Kelli Finglass vs Reddit and Primetimer DCC fan communities *** general discussion *** I'm fairly new to this though I have watched the show on off through the years. Personally, I think that the arms over the head is the worst. This week's episode started off with a rookie-only rehearsal, where the women had to perform a variety of the new routines they'd learned in small groups for the directors, Kelli and Judy, and . She would have been a wonderful representative (Obviously, I don't believe that Show Group is "the best of the best" given that these three were overlooked). Not the vaccine. Really? In a 2014 thread on Primetimer Forums, user SnarkySheep started a conversation that asked other fans about their favorite and least favorite aspects of Dawson, and stated, "No matter what she does . Lol. Great ambassador especially with the military but time to go forward. I think she's retiring. Forums - PRIMETIMER Home Browse by Shows All Shows Your Shows Sign in or register to view your favorite shows here Drama 9-1-1 9-1-1: Lone Star 13 Reasons Why 61st Street 1883 1923 Accused The Affair Alaska Daily Alert Alex Rider All American The Amazing Adventures Of Kavalier And Clay American Crime Story American Rust Anatomy Of A Scandal Look at the culture of DCC and how KELLI has evaluated the girls. If shes cut, itll be because they realized this season that her look isnt mature enough for DCC, but I guarantee you, they will make it about her long legs lagging behind in routines. Another Option - Blogs & Forums - QVC I saw on PT (yes I said it *lol*) Little Heather (who was cut in Season 12? Scott the Weatherman said during the podcast he is scouring social media to see who is retiring, and he wondered about Kristin. If things are done the exact same way as last year, is it worth staying until they get a "normal" season to leave under? Im Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how its made and what it means. I'm sure she's nice. The rotation is nice I think it also gives us a glimpse into who K & J might consider for future points. Hardcore fans were upset by what they deemed to be blatant nepotism (Kellis friendship with Victorias mom being brought up over and over), but were shocked to see Victoria finally eliminated in the penultimate episode of the season. She didn't post much of anything, but shedid attend a Kip Mooreconcertwhere she commented aboutmaybe someday being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in tune with his lyrics, and a friend asked her if she was cut, and she responded, "home on a break" then she later deleted both those comments. Is that Erin and Tori completing the triangle? I believe pop culture can both entertain and affect us, and so reality blurred's goal is to amplify the best and hold the worst accountable. As for the girls who hang around as DCCsfor the sake of gaining a ton of followers on social media because they need to feel relevant,I wish theyd let it go already. Girls that I wish wouldn't retire but most likely will are Alanna, Amber, Ashlee, Jalyn, and Lexie. More posts from the DCCMakingtheTeam community. I dont enjoy looking at blown up pictures of body parts. So far no one has said anything about S&S body shaming dancers. I'm sure she's a great dancer, and I can't wait to see just how good all the rookies are, but I don't think she's anywhere close to a stunner like some seem to. Currently peeling oranges. I also think McKenzie and Dani are great, but they seem like replacement blondes rather than standouts? Taylors on tik tok too nowhttps://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR6EcQLp/, Copyright 2022 Snugglefish Media. One and Done: Either retires or gets cuts next season, Rockstar Rookie: Kleine, Tyra, Kaydianna, Tori. please do not come back. She was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader . Mavs girls drama makes DCC drama look so boring in my opinion. However, after watching Darian more, I dont think shespoint material just yet. Ava ignored what she was told, and paid the price for it. Reddit is where fans of Making the Team meet. . She's really stepped it up and is now one of my faves. Only 8 group leaders - this entire group would have to retire: Gina, Lexie, Caroline, Rachel, Amber, Ashlee, Erin, Jalyn. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Groups were given a survey to evaluate their leaders. I enjoy Reddit cause theres less DCC body shaming. I think this is the best one they've ever made. I found the Dani thing pretty bizarre too. I have my opinions about the other two, but I will keep them to myself. They criticize and mock the women with more vitriol than Kelli and company combined, yet at the same time, they criticize the unattainable standards that the DCC organizations sets for being a cheerleader. Editing remotely from home was surprisingly much more seamless than I thought it would be! Litchen niter Litchen. Try a different device. bio.site/kashgarrett. Is there any kind of restrictions there? (Seasons tend to be taped from May-September, with the show premiering around August 1). It was created in 2000 byAndy Dehnart, who's still writing and publishing it today. The first episode will jump right into the start of this past summers training camp experience. I am betting allthe rookies will try out again. What is Jackie's "full time job" now? In that guys same story, Caroline was point at top when theyre in the Christmas uniform. Ava's post seems to have been made during training camp -- saying she's home on break let's people know she's still in training camp. Jada and her amazing legs, will become an issue next season. In a lot of ways Australia is getting back to some sense of normality and the majorirty of us are living a semi normal life. If it was anything like last year's, then more are going to peace out and retire, not wanting to put themselves through it again (and likely not wanting to be the victim of Kelli's whims to amp up the drama and create space for the new girls). From everything I've heard, she is a definite locker room favorite. The format has stayed relatively the same, with the exception of holding virtual auditions via web videos this year. If that's the case and let's say next year there is a Pro BowlIf Maddie decides to come back, would Rachel W. be picked over her? I created reality blurred 22 years ago as a place to collect interesting links I found. Maybe Jackie didn't want to be featured. Shes gorgeous, so with more power and precision, I think she could become a favorite. I love that you get to see different girls shine every week at the Christmas show. Anything over 4-5 yrs as a pro cheerleader screams I need this title to feel important in lifeGo do something with yourself, like start a real careerfor crying out loud, youre a grown up now. Ive been on this forum for a number of years how did I miss this last year? At the initial preliminary auditions, anyone is welcome to sign up and audition with a freestyle routine of their choice. Omg her and Marissa killed it, People are shocked and outragedby the idea that the girls are being forced to get vaccinated the same girls who are assignedhaircuts and hair colors without their input,told what to wear on an a, Sorry,but for peoplewho have to study hard to answer simple general questions to join the team, deciding not to take avaccination is really a big overestimation oftheir ability to make sense of al, I dont have time or really care to read through whatever transpired last night. My least favorite is either Cassie Trammell or Christina (the previous Christina, although Im not a fan of the new one either), but if it were up to me,I would not have put Lea on the team. The DCC are critiqued heavily on how they look, from how big their hair is to how toned their stomachs are. But havent heard exactly which ones !! Hahahaha theyre awesome! Like Season 7 and 13? And I am not talking about her figure, I am talking about her tan.