BREA, Calif., June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, announces its partnership with the New Taipei City Government . Flurry currently works with bows, granting you a BIG damage increase, and you get a bonus feat as a cherry on top. Improved Precise Shot Am I missing something? The biggest weakness are elementals that cannot be flanked, critted and has high defense against trips but heavy attacks can take them down as well. . Given the unreliability of magic drops for different types, I'd think just using whatever comes around and not taking weapon focus would be best. Eventually, Kimo will craft you two exceptional bows (Mirrow Bow and Hunters Blessing). I guess the only real advantage is not having to wait until level 3 to get an animal companion? Canas October 16, 2020, 5:27pm 1. (Note: the Divine Hunter looks tempting, but trades that level 11 "everyone murder stuff" ability for a level 11 "everyone can be an archer now" ability, which I think is an AWFUL trade. Pathfinder is a tabletop RPG based off of the 3.5 Ruleset of Dungeons and Dragons. The original idea was to build for an Evil playthrough. (Divine Anathema, Replaces Slayer Talent, +2d6 Damage to unaligned targets) Summons to soak up hits without enemy reaching you, while you reach them is good. Inquisitors get longbow + shortbow proficiency anyway (though Erastil is still a fine choice, since he gives Animal Domain). Trapfinding is brilliant to optimize the Necklace of Double Crosses, as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for the answer, yeah i read somewhere that greataxe was most common, but i didn't know about greatsword rarity :( Cha was high just for persuasion, i'll check Community domain instead of Glory. Thanks! Sadly greatsword are Extremely rare and you need to be lucky to get a good one. ST: Hammer the Gap. Human is perfect. Cats are always best companions, no matter what I play. Fiddle with the others how you like, but youll want a decent Persuasion skill for Dreadful Carnage. Eldritch Archer 10 / Eldritch Knight 10. I picked Sarenrae with Healing Domain to increase my healing effectiveness. In all seriousness I would say the "best" class depends on whether you want to be the best damage dealer or the best support role / damage hybrid. Having at least a starting 14 puts you up to 18 with bull's strength, which nets you +6 damage on your shots. 7. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} 9. I've done a similar build where you pick a lot of buff spells with durations of minute/level (not round/level). Oh, yeah the mod stuff is game changing. Originally I wanted to go with Iomeade as deity for the long sword proficiency in which case I might not even bother with martial weapons but she doesn't allow Chaotic alignment. Sacred Huntermaster potentially unlocks another domain/deity to use, but since as an inquisitor you don't get spells from domains, animal domain is the best anyway. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Should I go Cleric (concerned about feats in this case / archery is feat reliant)? 13. With heavy armor, my DEX skills are really limited anyway, so yeah. That's the gist of it. So early on you can use breastplate (AC 6 MDB 3), later on you'll use mithril full plate (AC 8 MDB 3); which means you're not restricted to Travel domain. I haven't used Jaethal much and haven't made an inquisitor in the CRPG, but in the tabletop: All inquisitors are proficient with longbows, so choosing Erastil isn't necessary. There are several bracers of archery in the game and at least one of them can be found really early into the game, which allow you to wield any type of bow, which basicly saves you the necessary feats. Judgement of Justice on harder combats, followed up with Destruction when you get Second Judgement. Strength gets a 1.5x multiplier on composite bows, so it really helps with damage. You also have a pet that's doing stuff. In the tabletop game, at least half the litany spells allow saving throws. Or boon Companion should you go with the Animal Domain. So you waste two feat on martial weapon and heavy armor proficiency why dont select a god with glaive as favored weapon and go reaches weapon build. Sacred Huntsmaster Build question. Or take other Tiefling heritage and just dump STR & WIS for DEX - INT- CHA & CON buffs? All of the pieces of it can be found in Chapter 1. : https://rpgbot.net/pathfinder/characters/classes/rogue/knife_master.html (as much as possible given the in-game differences). Seconded, nothing wrong with plain old ranger. and the aura at 8th level could be useful. 13. I found the issue. 14-19-12-14-10-10 An ideal start to an Inquisitor of any build, Humans get +2 to the Ability Score of the player's choice, plus an extra Feat and Skill point per level. Are these differences between the tabletop and CRPG? Cleric won't get you that. I n this Pathfinder Kingmaker Guide we will take a look at Ekundayo.He starts off as a Ranger and this Build will focus on leveling the Ranger Class to maximum Rank. That heavily affects answers man! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Now your STR bonus is added to your Intimidate checks. But yeh, what builds would you guys recommend? Slayer is OP and Hedwirg is also OP with his stat points. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} 11. Be careful with spells. I wouldn't call this build conventional but hey, you wanted a heavy armor Inquisitor! Is there a guide somewhere that is good? Required fields are marked *. Zen Archer 20 (Pure Zen Archer) Zen Archer 4 / Cult Leader 16. ST: Crippling Strike or Blinding Strike Starting Stats where 15-19-11-14-0-10 to get this. Sacred Hunstmaster. Great Gear Early On: Bracers of Archery (around level 6) and Death From Afar (around level 9, found in the second portion of the Tenebrous Depths) are items youll find and never unequip. Plus, I've never seen a glaive past masterwork in my 45 hours in on my Alch, so there's that too. Inquisitor: This class is secretly a pretty darned good . Sacred Huntsmaster Tips & Builds . Has anyone done an analysis on this? I ended up with a Knife Master (using daggers). Even with the extra APR that other archers have, they're probably still ahead by taking out 3 of 5 types of AC. r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker Hello, crusaders! I want it to be ranged, melee won't do. Grab 1 level of Scaled Fist monk for +CHA to AC. Unfortunately, Shelyn is a goodie two-shoes, or I would jump straight for it. The power of an Inquisitor over other ranged units would be the ability to stack personal-range buffs and providing useful party spells on-demand with spontaneous spellcasting. If you choose Lawful Good as your alignment, every enemy in the game that is not LG, NG, or LN will take an extra +2d6 Divine Damage on your attacks starting at level 10. Stack as many static buffs as possible. I just picked up the game, am not new to CRPGs. Sacred Huntmaster Lann build guide Your party will need some Cleric spells to compensate for the shortcomings of this build. At first level take Weapon Focus (Falchion) Feat. Take Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Manyshot as feats. Since archers are DEX-based, it works perfectly. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Press J to jump to the feed. I really like Inquisitors, in fact my first Kingmaker character was an Half-Orc Inquisitor. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Seemed tough and decent on damage. This build is extremely simple in its concept: build Lann for damage and he will never betray you. Also, I find the idea of an art critic inquisitor silly. Imo the only animal companion's worth anything are Smilodon (highest dps) or leopard (has trip and highest dps amongst all trip having animals). InEffect: DPS Archer for AribethLives Race: Human Alignment: w/e Stats: Str: 14 Dex: 19 Con: 14 Int: 11 Wis: 14 Cha: 7 Final Build: Magus(Eldritch Archer) 2/Ranger 15/Sacred Huntsmaster 3 Pet: Leopard or Smilodon Deity/Domain: Whatever with Travel Main skills: Stealth, Perception Suggested secondary skills: Whatever you feel like. You can play it from start-to-finish on any difficulty level. Zen Archer Monk build for Lann in Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. (I love it). Dirge of Doom: If enemies are far away and you want them flat-footed This build works really, really well when Linzi gets Dirge of Doom at level 8 (the same level you take Shatter Defenses). Dirge of Doom automatically makes enemies shaken if theyre subject to fear effects (thats right, no save). I personally prefer judgments, but maybe that's just me because sacred huntermaster is too similar to ranger and only really differs on minor areas and flavor. A subreddit for all things involving Pathfinder CRPG series made by Owlcat Games. You now need dazzling display for both and 15 str for dreadful carnage. It doesnt always work, of course, but its really nice when it does! Youre welcome. Precise strike is underpowered. Sacred Huntsmaster is good, but better for melee than ranged. Death from Afar gives you an untyped +4 bonus to all ranged attacks. Your email address will not be published. Focus is either sword and board or two hander, so STR build with mostly buffs/debuffs for spells. I chose bear as a middle ground pet. Sort of an ultra orthodox ranger/hunter, focusing on Parasma's role in the "circle of life" in nature, as well as a zealous investigator of necromancy and destroyer of undead. Greater Invisibility: Having a party member cast Greater Invisibility on your Slayer is also a great way to get (most) enemies instantly flat-footed. Go with Erastil for the animal companion and consider monster tactician or sacred huntmaster if choosing a different deity. Was thinking just stick to 14 CON and flip INT with CHA, put at least a 12 in DEX? (Determined Zeal, replaces Slayer Talent) +2 to Will Saves + Diehard feat vs most enemies. Like Amiri, her class is a bad one; Monster Tactician and Sacred Huntsmaster are OK classes but the base Inquisitor isn't. Despite the upfront investment in Wisdom, Cleric isn't a great choice because of the awful domain selection . Maybe? Better Bows: After defeating Vordaki, youre going to want to pick up the Longbow of the Cold Moon as soon as youre able.