Hours & Directions Service Appointment The expert team at Quality Buick GMC is committed to caring for your vehicle for as long as you own it. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Buy. away) (618) 803-4225 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery GOOD PRICE Newly Listed Used 2010 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ License Plate Bracket, Front Mounting Pkg 9,995 85,530 miles 17 City / 24 Highway Laura Buick GMC, Inc. (1.43 mi. Laura Auto Group is a Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler Email Me More info. COLLINSVILLE Gray 2023 GMC Sierra 1500: Used Truck for Sale - L232081A . Owner at Laura Buick-GMC, INC Collinsville, Illinois, United States. I called dealership and spoke to the sales manager at Laura Buick GMC and he said they do not need to disclose vehicle accident report for unless it was a major accident. Drivetrain. New Vehicles for Sale in BOWLING GREEN, KY | Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac Your vehicle was towed to our service center from a different repair shop and came partially disassembled from the original repair shop. Brian Hockett . More than 10 shiny new cars, SUVs and pick-up trucks can be now be displayed in the modernized chrome-and-glass showroom. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Orveon Global by 2x. Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road. . I believe you live locally and If you are able to bring your truck in, we can work with General Motors to try and have the paint concern covered if it is a factory paint defect. Laura will be here. Then why are they made available on the website for sale. You authorized the repairs knowing what your obligation and cost would be. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Location/ Store: Harrods, Knightsbridge It has been 2 days since I asked for the information and I still have no response from them. It's been 2 days a 2min call to *** to double check and a call back is called customer courtesy and if I did this at my job I'd be written up or fired! We took it back in and they kept the car another month. No car available for me now. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Owner Jack Anderson III and his son Jack Anderson Jr., the sales manager, stand near a new car at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road in Collinsville. In 2020 I already had paint peeling, not chipping, off of my bumper. It's much more comfortable.. Last chance! We treat people fairly and I think that goes a long way in today's world.. Susan Hagopian and her husband Stephen Hagopian, of Glen Carbon, look at the interior of a 2012 Acadia FWD Denali at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership. Great team at Laura Buick GMC. They were supposed to fix a place on the car, but they went back on their word there. They were helpful and friendly. All.i ask don't let me waste my time to fix something that a dealership worker gets paid by the hour to do. One Owner. Twenty-million-dollars in inventory doesn't hurt, he said. The new entrance at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road in Collinsville. Jack Anderson - Owner - Laura Buick-GMC, Inc. | LinkedIn You can find us at 903 N BLUFF RD in COLLINSVILLE, IL 62234-5820, just a short drive away from St. Louis, MO, Belleville, and St. Charles. Service technician Chad Brauss works on a truck in one of four new service bays at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road. We can also see what type of coverage and/or goodwill we may be able to secure on your torque converter. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Welcome to Bob Brockland Buick GMC in COLUMBIA, IL near St. Louis. laura buick-gmc inc. Please reach out to me via phone or email and I am happy to review this matter further in an attempt to cover your repairs. Buy I guess I'll call again to wait on hold again and say to call me back and I bet I won't hear back again when they promise to call back. 9 complaints closed in the last 12 months. That is why only a portion of the bill is covered by the warranty company and the remainder would be owed by you. Regardless of the compound of wheel, if the cause of the damage is from a chemical cleaner it would be considered outside influence and not "wear and tear" nor a warrantable item. truck with the options I was looking for on the Laura Buick/GMC website. Quick View 34 photos Save New 2023 Buick Enclave Premium FWD MSRP $56,285 Leachman Price $55,785 Savings $500 See Important Disclosures Here Specifications Stock Number B23113 Exterior Moonstone Gray Metallic Susan Hagopian and her husband Stephen Hagopian, of Glen Carbon, look at a 2012 Acadia FWD Denali at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road. ****Please Note: We are humans working with computers . Laura Buick GMC is a family owned and operated business with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. Something old and something new help Collinsville car dealership sales soar. My mistake. Now that I have an issue, I have reached out to the dealership for a copy of the warranty benefits and contract. Laura Chevrolet Buick GMC of Sullivan | Inviting Chesterfield, Rolla You have permission to edit this article. 10/31/22 I picked up my vehicle I was charged $2715 for repairs that were either partially done or not done at I was also charged for a water pump that was never replaced. Glen is also a Licensed Technician which brings a tremendous amount of knowledge for his position as Shop Manager. We have a wide-ranging selection of new Chevy Cruze sedans and Silverado trucks for you to buy. Dan called me and I explained that I was pre Only 577.00 covered by extended warranty. No one ever calls back and I have to keep calling. I was told by **** ******* to follow the instructions on Laura Buicks GMC website to cancel the warranty and get a partial refund. Those items included replacing engine mounts, transfer case switch, driver seat bezel, water pump thermostat, tires, alignment, and a radiator. Quality Buick GMC is your trusted Buick and GMC dealer. They can feel the good vibes, see people hustling and running around. Owner at Laura Buick-GMC, Inc. Collinsville, Illinois, United States. 903 N Bluff Rd, Collinsville, IL 62234 By Jan 4 2023 vehicle was smoking and over heating-inoperable. Bought vehicle April 2022 with extended warranty from the borrowing institution. Along with the truck I purchased a. Called and asked to bring in-inspected and advised that over 3000.00 worth of work needed. Jack Anderson Jr., who co-owns the dealership with his wife and dealership founder Laura, said having an aggressive amount of stock for customers to pick and choose from has also been key. They use *** and getting some work done I check with *** to let them know of a possible claim before going to shop and they tell me dealership sold me a extended coverage cover only by gas powered heavy duty and that the extended Coverage doesn't not cover Diesels and was told when I bought the coverage it did. The dealership would not honor the peeling paint repairs and classified it as road debris damage. You have had your Terrain for over 3 months with no mechanical issues or concerns prior to this. Customers can feel that when you walk in. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Owner Jack Anderson III and his son Jack Anderson Jr., the sales manager, stand near a new car at the Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road in Collinsville. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, 4 killed, 4 critically injured in crash at South Grand Boulevard and Forest Park Avenue, Parents push back on allegations against St. Louis transgender center. There is a new drive-in service area and five bays have been added to the service garage. and it was probably the best experience I think I could have had. Two years later I take the truck into my local GMC dealer for warranty request due to the clear coat coming off the rims. He informed me that he has spoken directly with Mr. ****** and that Mr. ****** was pleased to hear that the warranty had been reinstated and all issues resolved. I was given the information to get a prorated refunded I feel I should be given a full refund based on misleading information given at the time of the purchase. As for the paint peeling, all paint and interior protection plans are going to protect against elements like acid rain, hard water, bird droppings, etc. Easy, done. So every time I get in my truck Im reminded of the day I took my truck to Laura Buick to get what should have been a simple part change. ***** ******General Manager***** ***** *** ************. Laura Buick GMC Employee Reviews in Collinsville, IL - Indeed ******* *******Laura Buick GMC. They have trucks listed for sale on their website. As a result of your most recent repair being cosmetic coverage on chrome wheels, an excluded condition and component, the warranty company denied this claim. Chevrolet Owner Benefits at Laura Chevrolet Buick GMC of Sullivan Chevrolet Owner Benefits Owning a Chevrolet vehicle has its perks. I just confirmed with our Finance Director, ***** ******, that you both spoke today and that ***** confirmed with you that you do have warranty coverage in effect for your diesel truck. Dominate search results. We have been family-owned and operated since 1975 and are proud to serve as your COLUMBIA, IL Buick and GMC dealer for 42 years! You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. We're your number one new car dealership in the Greater St. Louis, MO area. Please let us know when you would like to have to coordinate the touch-up repair and we are happy to accommodate your schedule in doing so. There is a well-documented history of trouble codes and misfires in your vehicle's ECM. Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. Laura Buick GMC, Inc. (1.43 mi. The cancelation was complete in January. Get in touch with us at 618-623-4768 or visit us to test drive this GMC Sierra 1500 today. Part of the front lot at Laura Buick-GMC dealership at 903 N. Bluff Road in Collinsville. Chrome wheels are excluded from the cosmetic coverage but do have the other protections for road hazard. Schedule Service Contact Us Along with the truck I purchased a paint/interior protection plan. Your vehicle also underwent our safety inspection prior to sale and if you registered in MO you would have also passed a state inspection. We're just a low-pressure place to buy, we had a lot of inventory and we had a lot of great incentives.. Director of Internet Sales - Laura Auto Group - LinkedIn Dear ****** Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. The manufacture is well aware that the inferior model car plastic that the dash is made of on a $55,000 truck is not made to last over 3 years or any future maintenance without breaking or cracking and no plan other than change the airbag and leave the dash in pieces and not be responsible. WINAR.MI) (1303_60350), Pharmaceutical Sales Customer Engagement, Shreveport N LA, Jefe de proyectos de infraestructura y servicios tecnolgicos con Certificacin ITIL, Director Regulatory Medical Writer (home-based UK, Iceland, Germany or Switzerland), Assistant Manager, Operations | Keystone Fashion Mall (perm role), Stage consulente applicativo soluzioni enterprise Microsoft Dynamics 365 (1303_58116), See who Orveon Global has hired for this role, Strong experience in artistry, ideally with a qualification, Commercially aware with retail experience, Ability to communicate effectively with Area Manager on business performance, Excellent communicator and can work both in solo and as part of a team, Ability to use Social media to drive customer recruitment. Laura Chevrolet Buick GMC of Sullivan has a customer-first policy, which is why we are the preferred dealer. (705) 733-3332. Then come to our Buick, GMC and Chevy dealership near Festus, MO, and explore the new Buick inventory! ***** ****** Orveon Global hiring Retail Makeup Artist, Laura Mercier in Harrow View All Lifted Trucks Loaner 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive SLT Sale Price $58,396 Total Savings Up To $8,191 The information that was provided thus far indicated that you had chrome wheels and that was why the cosmetic claim was being denied. Uses inter-personal skills and enthusiasm to engage effectively with stakeholders from across a number of sectors and services to ultimately improve health and wellbeing. 1620 E Homer Adams Pkwy Alton, IL 62002.