Yes they are a rip off. Management. John Christner Trucking - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding If they treat me disrespectfully, and is constantly rude to me, I WILL CALL THEM ON IT. I didn't list everything I experienced there, but 90% of what you mentioned has happened to me as well. If you do ask them i think you will be very surprised on how they do it. You've heard drivers like him on the CB. Hiring Owner Operators - Lexington, KY - Rands Trucking I would like to talk to them on a possible lease with them Jeff''s report seem good, although he and one more report was the only positive ones, so now I think I may not go to JCT but would like to get the name of a good company. Things became so bad that I became sick and couldn't recover from it till I quit, I went through 2 months of on and off diarhia. (John Sommers II for Transport Topics) "These two organizations should be united and fit together like two puzzle. Now as a fleet of over 800 trucks, John has had the support of many throughout the years, including his two sons Danny & Darryl. I, Do NOT drive for John Christner Trucking. I have been with (JCT) for 1 year and 3 months i drove L2774 for over 1 year and 1 month everything was fine until June 2, 2014 the right super single blow out on the drives and the rim caught on fire wild I was pulling over. Because I understand the business. "then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking, because that's how they treat everybody who walks in their doors, like they have nowhere else to go and are so desperate that they'll bend over and say, "Thank you sir, may have another? Truck L3174B. You pay about $1000 week for lease with good miles. I have to wait for 30 days for the fire report comes back, if it was not my fault I can come back. I talked with some of there drivers and 1 said its ok if you want to get a truck with bad credit, and others say they wished they stayed where they was at before as a company driver remeber if you put your name down on a truck for over 100 grand and its only worth 60-65 thousand, then its legal. I don't have a problem with there leasing deal. A few months later when applying for another job I find out that I have a equipment and load abandonment on my d.a.c. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. Contact Email breakdown@johnchristner.com. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. John II, Duke of Bavaria - Wikipedia They will see how much money is in your maint. You are using an out of date browser. Feedback is feedback. John Christner Trucking has 1 stars. I hope you can find peace within yourself, because life is too short to be so upset. is basically operating your own business., The anonymous person that wrote the first complaint, with all of his years of Trucking was and apparently is, a very poor business man, and wants to blame others for his failures Jeff Baird L1417b Lease purchase operator John Christner Trucking are there any drivers out there that have any positive comments no this trucking company i am currently thinking about leasing one of there trks. Now keep in mind this is 1099 contract. We have the right trucks, the right freight, and the right people. Feb 17, 2022 Dubuque, Iowa-based Hirschbach Motor Lines announced the acquisition of Sapulpa, Oklahoma-based refrigerated carrier John Christner Trucking. You will also notice that there is a driver who NEVER worked for JCT but, not surprisingly, still has an opinion of them, and feels he must share it with everyone, like Tootall Sam. My partner and I have a trucking dealership in Texas and can help you find your first truck. Founded Date 1987. Yes, it IS what you make it. Do you think that, after time has passed, if the company finds no names on the notes, that they would just throw them away, and pay no attention to them? you just couldn't get your stuff and jump in your car and leave. First and foremost, you are not told that YOU, not the company, is paying for your orientation that they decide if you are good enough to work for the great john christner. for the entire time i was there. John Christner Trucking, LLC Company Profile | Sapulpa, OK John Christner Trucking Reviews - Glassdoor Get out and work like your supposed to and quit ###, save some money and buy a decent truck and you dont have to deal woth all of the lease purchase BS. I Need CDL Training I got a bill from the company for 2084.00. Purchase agreement before obtaining a legal review of that John Christner Trucking, LLC - Overview, News & Competitors - ZoomInfo Gregory Gorman - Vice P.. - John Christner Trucking, LLC - ZoomInfo For The Asian Mai Show Subscribers only! You are right about how rude they are. Pros. Leaked News! John Christner Trucking Just Sold To Hirschbach - YouTube I have been a Lease purchase Driver at John Christner since Oct 2005. Ste E-101 Avondale, AZ 85392, Business Hours Monday-Friday 8:00 am 5:30 pm Available by email 7 days a week, Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, Wrongful Death Lawyer In Phoenix & Tucson AZ, How to Protect Yourself from Medical Errors, Medicare Costs Due to Medical Malpractice, Questions to ask an attorney about nursing home abuse, Priest Sex Abuse Cases In Phoenix, Arizona. I'm not afraid t0 give my name or hide behind a made up name. A John Christner Trucking truck on Interstate 65 in Sellersburg, Ind. Earnings are up to you. The money was good and I didn't have any issues with my truck but I couldn't deal with the people in the office or the shop. Hey, we had only seen each other about 4-5 days in 2 1/2 months, it was the right thing to do. Call 866-782-5414 for details! John Christner Trucking delivers merchandise from the processors to distribution centers, which then deliver the items to grocery stores. Details subject to change. All I can say to you, "TooTall Sam", is this: I hope you and Jeff are very happy together, playing with his "toys", and "running" the US together and eating lunch at the "TeePee", and enjoying your romantic afternoon "interludes" with him. I just thought is was a shame, that you named by name, and wrote derogatory information about some truly dedicated people, because your lack of ability, and then so shamefully you hide behind a keyboard, and afraid to take responsibility for your post Jeff Baird. Cargo & Freight Company John Christner Trucking | Sapulpa OK John Christner Trucking is involved in a class action court case right now. I never said anything negative about the actual shop at JCT. Secondly, the lease payment will take 1/3 of your check. If you don't like doing this then you are just burning your profits out the stacks. Last year's revenues were $185 million, and the company expects to reach $200 million this year. 2023 John Christner Trucking. Duke of Bavaria. Recruiters are their to get you into orientation, and orientation is their to get you into the truck, but it is up to you whether you want to stay or go. I give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its. We invite career seekers and potential clients to explore our site and reach out for all inquiries. Randy P. My husband and I came to JCT because all we heard were great things about the company. You will NOT get any miles. Yet, even with all the efforts I made to try and fit in and get along with the staff here, it proved in vain. Of course not! It's quite another to act as if you do. We do what we are told which is to make sure the truck is DOT legal and of course, safe. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Just ask for Mike and they will hook you up! You all need to grow up! I took the load and was late on the 1st drop and on time for the next 3 and 1 minute late on the last. If you pay close attention to your business and money with this company you will see a great deal of discrepencies. the fire report did not came back yet and they was telling all these company false statements, about me. Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. Visit our personal injury site. This case was filed in U.S. Courts Of Appeals, U.S. Court Of Appeals, Tenth Circuit. JCT is a fair Company to work for. I have a lot of experience with dealing with people on the job, and JCT is a terrible company with terrible, rude, unprofessional, and elitist people working for it. Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tuckerthe trucker, Oct 5, 2018. If your mail is going to your home or a P.O box in your state you can sue John Christner Trucking in your state because that is where is base out of. John Christner started his career as a driver, hauling produce from the west and chicken from the east. By clicking "Submit", I agree to be contacted by John Christner Trucking, or on behalf of John Christner Trucking, with the information provided above. By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. 4 Years Where is the respect and professionalism is such a comment. Don't get wide eyed about that pretty Leaked News! They gave me no grief routed me back to Sapulpa and I was on my way home in days. Grow upMy husband has made enough of money through the years that allowed me to quit my job and go to college. When I tried to pay for it i was informed that JCT and Rush just create an R/O # and it would be extracted in a couple weeks. You mentioned that drivers, sometimes, treat their trucks badly and are the cause of repairs on it. and then once they do get home how many of you drivers have to driver 3 weeks to get caught up again to maybe get $200- 500 finally? I was told by the safety person that I did not come to a complete stop, when I exited the jct gate..mind u there is no stop sign..so I yeld and proceeded nothing was coming anyway..then as where driving..I was told I'm tailgateing and I had to be at least a football field lenth following distanceI replied ok sr, then I was told I was speeding doing a 55 in a 45, while running a yellow light..mind u.it was a caution light..I asked to be retested the reply was noand sent home, if you think jct lease is bad then i guess you should try crst or jb hunt lease they will leave you seating in the truck stop with no money, you should complain about miles not repair and orientation, this is your truck you driving it then you have to repair it, i leased truck before with usx and when the truck break down i ask them to fix everything because i want it to pass dot inspections, and ps: the companey is charging you for maitenance then use it. I personally know Keith Sally, Marty Means, and Charli Brown..they are all good people who have many many years of experience (probably more than any of you who are complaining about them). Munich | Germany, History, Population, Oktoberfest, & Facts Solos Start at to $1.20 per Mile. John Christner Trucking Employee Reviews for Truck Driver - Indeed ( which I wasn't loaded when I quit) from jct. My husband had not only discussed this with Marty Means, Keith Sally, Royce, Kevin, and Sarah in permits. You spend 5 days in class hearing one person after another come into the class and speak. Hundreds of drivers maintain that John Christner Trucking did not provide accurate settlements and many weeks. Bringing your own truck, you enjoy all of our great benefits (you''re responsible for your 2290). Category: Trucking Companies. If you keep that left door closed and keep your butts in the seat and work instead of standing around the truck stops gossiping like a bunch of little school girls with your truck driver stories you could make money. Knight Transportation gave me a copy and it said i was Discharge on June 2, 2014 and the fire was my fault that the truck and trailer had burned up. Equipment | John Christner Trucking From the initial orientation, when the presenters were condescending, impatient, and disdainful to the tentative drivers, to the shop, to . John Christner Trucking | LinkedIn I STAND UP FOR JEFF BAIRD 100 %, HE IS A GOOD MAN! It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. JCT Trucks are Equipped for Driver Comfort. You have to sit and listen to the same thing over and over. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I was terminated because I failed the road test..I was told. do you have the revelco key, the phone # of the truckstop and then they will call the location that you are leaving the truck and verify about security and they didn't want you to take no more than 3 days off no matter how long you have been out.. We are the long haul! The company I am associated with now, is laid back, and treats me not only like a professional, but more importantly, like an adult. YOU GUY'S GOT ALOT OF NERVE TO CRY ABOUT TRUCKS AN JCT, LOOK WHAT HE HAS AN WHAT YOU HAVE, IF YOU GUY'S KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT TRUCKING, WHY AREN'T YOU LIKE JOHN CHRISTNER, AN HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCKING COMPANY, INSTEAD OF CRYING ON WHAT DISPATCHERS ARE DOING TO YOU The operations debt how ever is prone to making racist coments playing games and not treating there drivers with any respect starting with kieth sall and his cronies such as but not limited to mitch the boyer.running there drivers illigaly is something they do constantly they have been operating with impunity.there is no open door policyif you have a problem they will kick you off the property. Phone: 8003241900. We, in the shop, do NOT rip off any drivers. go to Truckers Libertyalliance on facebook, join and help up crack down on worthless companys oh the rate for completing the lease with JCT is about 5 a year from what i can get, Even though I had my complaints about them, I had left them under good terms, so there was not reason for them to do that. Our . This is to the mechanic who presently works for John Christner Trucking. We liked the pay and all the benefits that came from working for this company. As I said in my initial comment, I drove for them for a couple months, not very long, but long enough to have an authentic opinion of them. Terms | John Christner Trucking insights Based on 104 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging Productive and challenging Independent Contractor (Current Employee) - Sapulpa, OK - October 20, 2022 Nice lanes and plenty of loads. I got little to no sleep from impossible loads and frustration. I called Shannon and request the same thing he told me we are not going to give you anything, go get attorney. JCT gave false statements to knight Transportation and other Company I have apply for. You need to run it as your business, hello watch where you buy fuel, how you run etc. Then they put the truck back in the bullring and watch out new driver because they hadn't fixed that truck let you get out on the road and oops guess what? You can also choose to opt-out of any future communication by clicking unsubscribe. the windshield is broke and webbing in 4 places.I requested a new one, no deal. Since 1986, JCT has provided decades of quality service and has produced generations of satisfied customers. I had many more negative comments to add to my tirade against JCT, but I felt what I had already posted was enough to get my point across. Wants you to sign an agreement during orientation without I spoke to a driver that drove for JCT, and he warned me not to go drive for them, i wish i had listened. (2011) 1,348,335; (2021 est . Christner started out in trucking 1960s hauling produce from California and returning to the coast with juice or meat. Now how about there maintenance. The deal will form one of the biggest temperature-controlled fleets in the nation at more than 3,000 trucks (800 at JCT), 5,000 trailers and total revenue exceeding $1 billion. There are also those drivers that need or want too much home time to be in a lease program. CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - New 2022 Pay Increase! I never doubted Jeff's experience with them. he informed us that rush got the 2084 but jct put the extra 423 dollars in there own maint fund and that is just the way they do it. John Christner Trucking JCT Never lease with this company as long as BA and JM are there. The needs of the driver come first. Do NOT drive for John Christner Trucking. How you get along with your DM (driver manager for those not in the know) is paramount to your happiness and success in the program. Year 1 cleared about $45K, down year 2 and 3 to $25K in year 4. He treats drivers with disdain, and disgust. My husband has been with JCT since 2007/2008. Hirschbach builds national footprint through M&A (Photo: Hirschbach) Refrigerated carrier Hirschbach announced Wednesday the acquisition of John Christner Trucking (JCT). Job Listing Rules. They are the worst company to work for. I knew my dispatcher would call so I let it ring and finished my route LOL then I called him and told him I was quiting in 2 weeks and said I am not a road dog any more. 4 Years Yes I said stupid! Every company has its issues - some are worse than others. They give you enough miles to pay for fuel and truck payments. Now, the badto make a decent living doing this, you should be out a month running good, then take a few days off at home or wherever you want. Jeff, just because you list your name does not make your posting more credible. Electronic logs put a stop to that. They have a good old boys club here, that only serves to support their own, circle the wagons, and protect each other to all extents of their power. John Christner Trucking Jobs | Monster.com For some unknown reason, although I suspect it's because he has a man crush on Jeff Baird, as you can surmise yourself, simply because he spent a day with him "running" different states and eating lunch with him, he now feels he's an expert on JCT, even though he never worked for them! The info I gave above is 100% factual. JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING SUCKS - TruckersReport.com requested a detail, they sprayed some cleaner on the floor thats it. he said yes a mater fact I did get it Terrance. I am truly sorry that you never acquired, or had those skills. In every trucking company you will run into dispatchers who will blantantly lie to you and then you have dispatchers who tries to walk around the truth hoping you will buy what they are selling. All of these people encouraged us to do this. In general, managers at John Christner Trucking are good to work with. i am with you on this. See for myself. Orientation was sorry. Will have toward you. Also, Had a question on that how fast do they run & what kind of safety features are on the truck? Delivery Service. Good luck and safe driving. OPERATORS who want to make good money with a great company Very high percentage take home with load volume even in the worst market conditions . One day was enough for me. john christner trucking | Freight Relocators . and send me copys of the insurance paid out for my truck since I'm paying on the insurance on it every week. Suffice it to say, this is one you should pass on by, at 200 mph! It is Bavaria's largest city and the third largest city in Germany (after Berlin and Hamburg). Working At John Christner Trucking: Employee Reviews and Culture - Zippia You think it's a poor businessman who leaves a company that's ripping him off, but you're the one who's paying or paid off a truck note that's $50, 000 over it's value. How fresh and innocent! John Christner Trucking, LLC 33 years 9 months Chief Executive Officer Mar 2020 - Present2 years 11 months COO May 1989 - Mar 202030 years 11 months Education OSU Finance, General 1983 - 1988. I don't know about him but I run 75 MPH and don't worry about fuel I get paid by the hour LOL The faster I get there the faster I get home nuff said. John Christner Trucking pays the highest-paid employees over $124,000 a year, while the lowest-paid employees are paid less than $32,000. You guys that do this lease purchase deal expect for the company to hand you a new truck and pay it off in a few years. Then if that is what you like then by all means have at it. I was never truly sold To be a good business man, and to operate a Truck profitably, , , , using a calculator, knowing your industry, and making decisions without emotion, contributes to success. Its three in the morning and I just filled out an app and Im going for it . SAFER Web - Company Snapshot JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING LLC - Transportation GET OUT AN START YOUR OWN COMPANY, AN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES, AS A OWNER OPERATOR LIKE JEFF BAIRD, IT TAKES HARD WORK AN ALOT OF DRIVING, YOU CAN'T EXPECT THESE COMPANIES TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING ON A GOLD PLATTER! I felt at first, and still do, that this company needed to be exposed and revealed as the company they truly are. well, can tell ya this i am glad that i never got the chance to drive for them, i have a very clean record, good csa, no moving violations, no accidents. but hey they said he could upgrade to a better truck after 90 days. John Christner Trucking We've Got The Drive You Need Apply Now Search Driver Jobs Search Office Jobs Driver Verification Integrity, Dependability, Stewardship We live by our core values and pride ourselves on the foundation that has been built for over three generations. DO NOT CONSIDER JOHN CHRISTNER FOR A WORKABLE OPTION TO TRUCK OWNERSHIP! When I called them to asked about it, they admitted what they did. I just want to bring as much value to the show as possible. you have rights what ever state you live in. They are very rude and demanding. Each company we work with has specific experience requirements for their drivers. Please select the number of verifiable months youve been driving professionally using your Class A CDL within the last 3 years. I was able to obtain my degree and pursue my dream career. Good luck with your future endeavors and my wish for you is that you mature sometime soon and stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings For the others who have had problems, I have to wonder if you've had problems at the other companies that you have been with? Gregory Gorman Current Workplace. THEY WILL FIRE YOU. Well eventhough Ive never worked for Jct Im trying to feel this out. How's that tooth feel now? 3 weeks later i had over 2500 dollars taken out of my acct for this same bill. Each company we work with has specific experience requirements for their drivers. Join the John Christner Trucking team See Our Latest Jobs 3.0 Current Employee, more than 3 years Decent Place to Start Sep. 11, 2022 - Operations in Sapulpa, OK Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Stable Income Friendly Environment Decent Benefits Cons Once competitive salary wise. I have been in the truckling business for28 years. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. He does you a disservice up there in his little cubicle at the top of the stairs. Also, my truck, a 2007 International 9300, had ac failure within 2 wks of being issued to me, and last week had all my coolant leak out of a gigantic hole in the engine block! Company Type For Profit. Traded up for new truck with e-logs and lowered my fuel cost by 20% but lowered my mileage so I still only cleared on average of $415 per week for 12 weeks. It's easy! signed JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING - 13 Photos - 19007 W Highway 33 - Yelp 0. Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities. Deltona, FL. As I have you may have realized, I was not happy with JCT. There are good and bad things with just about any company out there, I don't too many will argue that point. You must know exactly what your obligations will Obviously he feels his time spent working with them was more positive than mine. At which point your information will be taken out of our database. Giving you an opportunity to seek legal counsel, pack it up and They eat lunch, and excrete what they think are "Tiffany Cuff Links". For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. For one, DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH YOUR TRUCK. super single tire was very bad. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. jumping from one bad lease to another, who is really to blame, when you could have easily gotten a company job..?? I Need CDL Training Operating a lease purchase TRK. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. Long hours and little pay: Lawsuit claims local trucking company I wasnt there to make friends, I was there to make money, period. I had first pick in our class so i picked a prostar because i had to pick something. 10 West Market Street, Suite 1400 Indianapolis, IN 46204 Telephone: (317) 637-1777 Facsimile: (317) 687-2414 My advice is do your research first and know what your doing before you become a lease purchase operator. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. John Christner Trucking has established itself as a great place to work in Oklahoma, and it is number 1 on Zippia's list of Best Companies to Work for in Sapulpa, OK. if you are not happy dont discourage others but wish them well, if you are happy shine your light on others. I'm going after JCT and Three Diamond leasing. The reason for this is because their books say that the load should be a 53 degrees and I need to change it. I worked a deal with the Meca Chrome Shop. I would not suggest anyone work for this company. Then you have 5 minutes to pick out a truck that you cant even start until after you pick it out and you dont even get to test drive until after you have signed the lease and your going back to the hotel to get your stuff and be dispatched. I drove for JCT nine months, put $30, 000 in the bank and was about to purchase my own truck when fate called and I had give up my lease and return home to take care of my mother dying in home hospice. why do we have to kiss their butt? Owner Operator Driver - Cedar Rapids, IA - Rands Trucking Arizona's Premier Medical Malpractice Law Firm Since 1983, Arizonas Premier Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Law Firm, At Snyder & Wenner, we believe in keeping trucking companies accountable for negligent practices that endanger the public. They are the worst company to work for. I work for JCT currently, pulling anywhere from 2800 to 3500 miles a week. Made in Oklahoma: John Christner Trucking Inc.