And this plan fulfils the interests not only of those who believe it is the only way forward for humanity, but those who believe it satisfies an ancient promise.. She wasnt an acquaintance and not my vintage (Im a similar age to you). If this was an episode of The Crown you could create several storylines. Having read your blog for some time, I feel we are seeing the transition of pluto into aquarius in real time. They possibly think that the book has in someway redeemed them by telling their truth but I feel it has shown them to be untrustworthy liars. I forgot to say that Claire Thomas also mentioned that Harry wasnt Charless son. Most of all, Russia gains because Vladimir Putin is so threatened by NATO and the unity of the allies. You can think of the planets as symbolizing core parts of the human personality, and the signs as different colors of consciousness through which they filter. So are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, political pawns in a big game of chess? Michelle. Neptune in Harrys chart demonstrating unreality, Meghan performing being part of the unreality, its just so so interesting. I really feel that something very big is coming, I have felt it for a while cant explain it, its just an instinct, the astrology seems to confirm we can expect some fireworks! The pair produce images which mimic the clothes and body language of John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Thats just a random example, but what is unfolding here, in March, is enough to see history repeat itself from the 18th century and a monarch topple. Fair? Their church and state are also disestablished now. I live in Macedonia, small poor country in the Balkans, part of ex Yougoslavia ,bordering Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and Albania. Warwick had dynastic plans of his own, requesting that his daughter Isabel marry Edwards brother George Duke of Clarence, the ultimate plan was to depose Edward IV a second time & declare his son-in-law King. Thanks Julie. I agree the death was an unlawful killing, as did the courts, but I do not believe the standard explanation. There is so much in this thread but I think I remember the mention of Gin and Tonic (bitter lemon is great too) on certain days in March when Pluto evolves, changes and re-manifests in a new sign and house. Then I look at the astrology chart and I get it. Thank you Michelle. According to this video, one of the main reasons for a diagnosis of HPD rather than Narcissism is that HPD is established by early adulthood, whereas narcissism develops as an adult. Harrys medium gave good survival evidence: a Christmas tree decoration (of HM the Queen) broke and Archie picked it up. It is beginning to look like a very deliberate operation for a very deliberate reason. Honestly, when I wrote you I was in the past, thinking of the 2007 realizations of my fathers will which closed years later in 2018. All you need to is then pay trolls to whip up controversy online and you have the Moonbump story. This friend was (and is) a well known psychic in the Netherlands (the psychic is Jan C. van der Heide). Some readers question if Lady Colin Campbell is not a Trojan Horse, which would be too strange for words, but in 2023, anything is possible I guess. If that was my partner I wouldnt be able to get them to a therapist fast enough. I certainly feel this around the Andrew saga. Thank you. An eclipse is historically what or who is obscured, concealed and hidden in plain sight. You are so objective and unselfish in all you do. Do you see Charlotte ever becoming Queen? Jessica Thank you Jessica. The astrology of March seems exciting on the one hand but concerning too. From Proverbs 8:3-31 (excerpts): For at the gates of the Mighty, She hath taken a seat, Hi Jessica, Maybe it stems from the deep sense of disquiet that enveloped me when I found out that H was dating M. Maybe it was the darkness associated with the wedding; I dont know. It is also possible he will say something very bold or something looked on with criticism. Alone. Yes, Harrys chart shows a new or renovated home so the floods have in fact shown us the prediction coming true. It is always about extreme system change for royalty. I dont think thats what they want anyway. Im no royalist and have republican leanings. He thinks it was the firm planting stories but what if it was Meghan who was leaking the stories. March will be very interesting indeed. She also seems to have been the first to say, for the same sort of reason, that Her Majesty passed from bone cancer, which was apparently confirmed in the publication on 5/12/22 of Elizabeth, an Intimate Portrait, by Gyles Brandreth, a close friend of the Royal Family, in particular, Charles & Camilla. and South Park brilliantly ridiculing the super couple Harry and Meghan? Fate. It all seemed as elaborate, staged, artificial, highly choreographed and, these days, completely removed from the lives of ordinary people. Nope. Astrology to the rescue again. and the birth, is Archie also part of this chess game? Dealing with difficult family circumstances, including abusive sister cant escape from due to lack of resources. Harrys revelations (or should that be what he is prepared to reveal rather than conceal are dominating every headline and pushing Ukraine, the NHS, COVID, cost of living crisis, industrial action etc off the front pages. We have had Mars Retrograde in Gemini since September 2022 and it ends in March 2023. Your eagle eyes have spotted that Prince Harry was also in Istanbul at the time. Together with dismay already expressed by some re the 100million payment. Jessica wasnt Rex Bills descriptive words on the money. Queen Elizabeth II was normally shown wearing a crown but on some special edition stamps she was depicted as a small silhouette wearing a laurel headband instead of a crown. I had that feeling (and still do) when R/M was introduced as Henry/Harrys lady friend. Harry is described to have difficulty adjusting to the taste and requirements of others and is less prone to disappointment or despair in the face of failure which is the major factor for his success. Jessica Adams does not reply to every comment and her replies are on a best-efforts basis which means your comment or question may never receive a reply. Asking the Archbishop of Canterbury to invite (at least) Prince Harry to the planned coronation, is very wise. He does appear to be very isolated an dthat is never good for anyone who struggles with their mental health. Please check this link from todays Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11646107/Prince-Harry-slammed-giving-ammunition-Iranian-regimes-propaganda-machine.html. The latter is in Georgia but this was a very warm climate near the coast. I think this drama is driven by Meghan, and that she has brainwashed Harry. I need to find out the truth about the emerald tiara that Meghan allegedly asked to borrow from Her Majesty for the wedding. Billionaire Burkle has a 42.5% stake in Soho House according to The Guardian. It was hard to follow. Anyone who still thinks this is all random and down to Meghans alleged vanity or Harrys stupidity is missing a trick. Playing a role! We dont have a verified time for Meghan (Markle, as she was) so can only cover most of the chart, not all of it. I do not know how easy or difficult it is to post a false Tweet, and the photoshoppers may have been very busy little beavers. When He furnished the Heavens, I was with Him; Hi Jessica, I look forward to any connections you may be able to make. It reads that way. Harry Styles, horoscope for birth date 1 February 1994, born in - Astro Thank you so much Maja. Beyond the US-UK partnership of old, the other sitting duck is the Commonwealth, of course. Julie. Christine Giordano. I know you talk a bout Russia but I also worry about China. One by one, institutions are being picked apart or exposed. It is about Meghan and the photo shoot of her baby bump, a week before the eclipse. Despite this, there were also private promises between Meghan and Trevor before the Jewish ceremony. I am consistently drawn for some time now, to the image of Cleopatra being rolled out of a rug, and concur that there is something very wrong here, and it goes way back. Bullying little Charlotte because of a dress is unforgivable, where C was the target. There is a large table or desk at which I can see the Queen. I dont buy the message that Harry and Meghan (particularly the latter) are being attacked to divert from Andrew. Thank you for your kind words. Spare repeatedly namechecks Soho House and gives the Dean Street address. Styles (born Feb. 1, 1994) is an airy and eccentric Aquarius, while Wilde (born March 10, 1984) is an emotional and watery Pisces. Disruption has been the result of Andrew and Harry, again and again. British experts in constitutional law are said to have given him opinions on his nuptials with Camilla, allegedly sealed until he is dead. Prince Harry and Meghan had a public wedding ceremony at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018, that was watched by millions of people around the world. However, maybe the vows were read in the mini wedding, which would satisfy the church. * Because the birth time information is missing for this chart, the Moon may range up to 6 before or after this position. Also Jessica, there is a dob for David Foster online, 1/11/49, so if thats accurate, his sun is in Scorpio and all that means and in natural astrology his sun would fall in the eighth house of people incl Harry and Meghan impacting their joint finances. About the racism claims for the the first part of the Netflix series Meghan said that before meeting Harry she never thought about race issues and never had a problem with it. This whole book and the Netflix series are an attempt to set the story straight. So why would he expect it now. I did watch their documentary and I felt compassion for them both. What zodiac is Voldemort? Having just finally read Spare I have to say, why? That is so interesting about Linda Goodman. Radio and television There may be something there with Rachel Meghan Markle if we can accept that Anne is back. She was on the wrong side of history. I wonder how much input there was from MM e.g., as pointed out by others, most men do not refer to their necklaces, rather calling them chains or leather straps. It simply should not matter and yet rumors persist. But I was looking around and the King was looking at me. We are owed trust. I dont always have time to research, so it is really helpful to have readers update me on the curious tale of Harry and Meghan. You will be dominated by a person, situation or organisation which can only be handled by using willpower and self-control. I saw M and H really diminished and tied to a radiator. Anyway, Im really interested in your opinion on all this because you have been the most accurate with your predictions than any other astrologer Ive read about so far. My heart goes out to Harry , (I feel a kinship with him because my mother died in childbirth when I was 2 and subsequent stepmother told me herself many years later that she never saw me as part of the family.) Especially if it comes from a St. Petersburg IP address, where the farms are. And while some of the things they have done, may have shocked royal fans, there was one woman who correctly predicted much of their future . Ive often been to Soho House, Soho branch, and been intrigued by all the hidden rooms, nooks and crannies. I had no idea this had happened. Okey dokey. Refused them permission to use Sussex Royal brand name. This article is mesmerising, yet chilling. He has Mars at 16 Sagittarius. At age 50, when Harry and Meghan were to be married I knew to look for much more. The letters contained a clear message from Diana that she needed protection and were dated. Ive said this before, but every time I look at the transits to Harrys chart, I sense a show bible and pin board of looks, images, memes, influences. Always a clever professional woman; frequently a graduate. Though from your point of view neither Charles or William will ever be crowned kings. The wedding itself probably deserves its own astrology feature! Mag in a column she wro. The wedding was a disruption. I have read all post s and comments. Sometimes it coincides with other cycles which hit a national chart (like France in the French Revolution) and you end up with mobs and guillotines. I published a prediction about that way back on 17th July 2017 before we knew about Epstein, Maxwell, Prince Andrew or that Meghan would marry Harry. I quite agree with you about the chapter he wrote about the people he killed in combat. The year 2020 was a tough one for the Royal family. How far H has fallen. " Harry is still going through a major internal process over a number of years which involves a lot of soul-searching and letting go of his old life. Hes a very nice man. I keep getting the Prodigal son story in my head. Fascinating blog. See that bright one next to the moon? Hi Jessica, I can tag you, if you like on Twitter. People are being quite naive about Harry, Meghan and Spare. It seems likely. And I think its going to Charlotte who chooses to do so and ascends the throne. I am not sure what that means but it was interesting. I looked at the Tatler article, thank you. Beyond the fact that the aristocracy has a limited gene pool to choose from, you also have to wonder at the past lives involved when something like this happens. Diana is not in front of a microphone to confirm or deny she was unfaithful to Charles, but unfortunately part of the invisible job description of marrying into the monarchy is that people will talk. Not only contradicting some of the Oprah claims with Tom Bradby but also contradicting as nonsense Omid Scobies claims in Finding Freedom about MMs supposed security training. After the 1925 Santa Barbara earthquake, the main house was demolished. Among other incredible information, she also says that it wasnt an accident, in fact a white car projected the Mercedes towards the pillar. Thank you so much for pointing out that the secret vow exchange with the Archbishop of Canterbury took place with Uranus entering 0 Taurus, of course triggering the natal chart of the late Queen. Of course hes taken back and kept almost in seclusion, but treated extremely well with care and love (unlike the woman in the attic!). I find it interesting that in Chapter 1 of this version, (Genesis) at verse 26-27, we find the words, quote: That is a huge accusation. The astrology is really clear on gas lighting (from Gaslight, the Patrick Hamilton play). What does the astrology make of Prince Harrys announced appearance in the upcoming BetterUp conference taking place in San Francisco over 7th and 8th March? Quantum theory has explanations for the mystical. And again in revolutionary France on a later cycle, the whole monarchy was replaced. Push back. Eagle-eyed Charles appeared very much to notice, and Charlotte was not with the other bridesmaids on the procession out of the church, but left hand-in-hand with Catherine. Regards Veronica. Gay Justin Bieber? Celibate Harry Styles? Bi Biden? Fans Share Wild Pop I am not sure who or how many people spotted it, but it was very quickly noticed at the Queens Platinum Jubilee Church Service where Meghan was wearing a copy of a white dress worn by Wallis Simpson. that after a 5 year consultation Church of England bishops have decided NOT to change Anglican churchs stance on same sex marriage. I am also not sure about Jeremy Hunt either. I do have a few journalists around the world who follow the astrology and its always useful when the horoscope gets straight to the point; the point very much being Harrys foreign affairs, as weve seen. Our buttons are pushed. Thank you so much for typing this out from Pennys book. Harry Styles, in full Harry Edward Styles, (born February 1, 1994, Redditch, Worcestershire, England), British singer, songwriter, and actor, one of the original members of the boy band One Direction and a highly successful solo artist known for his multiple chart-topping singles and albums. Someone is differently behind or is it karma Im a bit late with a comment re this post but am fascinated by the astrological connection to Henry VIII. If so March 2023 is the beginning but not the end of difficulty for Harry with wills, inheritance, marriage, mortgages, divorce etc. This will be my last post on the subject of Harry. Mars is the Roman god of war, as you know. This has been carefully set up with the Taliban statement in Spare. Read on to find out why the real story in 2021 is about Meghan's investments, promoted by Oprah Winfrey. Harry just had Dianas life after life validated by a medium who gave him survival evidence; his mother had seen a decoration of The Queen on the Christmas tree fall. I keep getting the Jane Eyre image of the madwoman in the attic. Discover short videos related to harry styles astrology prediction on TikTok. Despite many operations on the Bible, truths still remain. With the latest revelations, my jaw dropped because someone (or many) in this publishing process have done Harry wrong, starting from allowing the admission that his brothers baldness was alarming. Just wanted to say that I think that your psychic antennea is picking up on something when it comes to Soho House Jessica. He will be appearing at an Uplift conference on Nob Hill, in San Francisco. The fact that it got through is really important. This is also the year that a special child will come into her life. (Two years after this forecast, Meghan became a mother). George is part of a major restructure of the family in March 2023, yes. Mental health problems, as mentioned, can be one of the reasons for this mess, because I have followed and lived in that nightmare for about 5 months (as you predicted in August, by the way). Ive no idea. The quote from King Lear springs to my mind-How sharper than a serpents tooth it is to have a thankless child. The event itself does not seem Covid safe; lots of people in a hotel, no mention of HEPA filters, UVC light or anything else. pre-nuptials. I remember Penguin editors sending my manuscripts back and forth with the most meticulous legal and pure editorial checking. The astrological signposts of Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn cannot be misinterpreted. I read in the press that AK reported to QEII that H apparently used a swear word to her over the (Vladimir) tiara not being brought as requested Each shape they produce has a different meaning. By the same token, there were no obvious ramifications when genealogists traced the true royal lineage to an English migrant to Australia as the rightful heir to the English throne, Michael Hastings of Jerilderie, since deceased, but with descendants here. I have always been curious about Meghan telling Oprah Winfrey she and Harry had a secret marriage, three days before the rest of us saw the pair in church. As per the horoscope of Prince Harry this is likely to happen during Rahu-Sun dasha from October 2021 to September 2022 when he can come back to royals . While compiling this chapter, I asked Nick Campion (Author of Born to Reign) his views on whether he thought Britain would become a republic. Thanks. Its taking the heat away from any rumour that shes not actually having this baby(s) herself. But if you were to ask me my opinion what actually should be done, then I would say ask each congregation how they want things done. Take a picture of a sunset and see if it comes out as you see it. Is is possible that Charles could be the father of one or both of Camillas children born in 1974 and 1978, he is the godfather to her eldest? I think mess is the right word. Comment moderation is in force, which means your comment will not appear immediately if at all. The C of E would hardly want to shoot itself in the foot. Meghan Markle will lose the title, Duchess of Sussex. Im a huge fan of yours, so thank you for all your insight and thoughtful responses on this thread. At least its a little break & everyone has problems. Something is hiding in plain sight. What we are seeing in March is this astonishing thud, as Pluto lands at 0 Aquarius and triggers everybody and everything in the pages of Spare. The timing of Spare on Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn and Mars Retrograde in Gemini is typical of books which are uncorrected first editions, so the second edition will be quite different. It definitely does seem to be the case that the Commonwealth is an organisation/concept some interests want to see broken apart. Now, how did I get the crown to Lambeth Palace since its guarded by half the Army? In fact it seems to do more damage to Harry than the Royal family in my opinion. Britain and NATO have just stumbled into a danger zone. Oh, I wonder if the data is accurate? Meghan is a Sun Leo with Saturn leaving her Seventh House of marriage and Pluto entering in March. Divide and rule, Shakespeare was actually inspired by The Prince by Machiavelli for the character of Bollingbroke in Richard II Then theres that other blessing we assume thats what it was when Welby joined Harry and Meghan in the garden without telling anybody, until Meghan told Oprah Winfrey in front of millions and so he had to explain himself. Given it runs on media popularity but also needs a sharp mind to run the corporation (which it virtually is) youd think a dream of the hugely likeable and popular Cambridges with back-up from select seniors would guarantee long-term security. Australia is the country in the Commonwealth closest to pursuing a second referendum on independence. Unless of course it is more manufactured propaganda with a distinct aim in mind; the information war is pretty well-funded. From my vantage point I could only see the shrubs around Dianas grave. In regard to your revelation that the Church of England is pursuing the idea of a female God at the General Synod, well, Heavens to Betsy (Betsi?). They are ruthless manipulators and are more than happy to destroy absolutely anyone except themselves to get total power. We are attempting to get to the truth of such dramatic goings-on, with their inherent ramifications, that you point out, and that we have already seen play out. Biography. Presumably if there was a connection there the RF would know maybe thats why they were keen to pay off Andrews accuser. Time Magazine ran an article by Suyin Haynes on Hayleys book on 2nd December, 2019, in which the following paragraph appears: Two months before her execution, Boleyn was involved in passing nationwide legislation titled the Poor Law, which stated that local officials should find work for the unemployed. Hi Jessica, I seem to recall that you said that the marriage would end in 2025, apologies if I am wrong. There is a wise, experienced man involved here too. The rich and powerful elite and the rest of us. black and white wedding photos etc., what was their purpose. So, its almost a bingo card I guess. At 2.27 of the video there is an apparent snapshot of a Tweet from Kensington Palace tweeted at 3.02 am on May 6th 2019, but quickly taken down, allegedly, advising that a surrogate was used. Far more than wanting to see Charles and Camilla. There goes the mystique of royalty. Logic tells us that people who have never been satisfied to put up and shut up, will speak up, before the proposed coronation date for Charles III. Welby told Italian paper La Repubblica (re-printed in The Guardian) that H&M were ONLY legally married at the official wedding, stating certificate is a legal doc and so would have been illegal for him to sign it if theyd previously secretly wed. Also you need 5 people present in England for legal marriage not 3. I am curious about the echoes of the past in Harrys saga. It is all curiouser & curiouser. What a mystery story. I thought you were like a lucky duck friend of mine, and Maggie Thatcher, reported as needing only 4 hours of sleep per night. Military drills A question is asked of Lady C at 41.12 to 43.48 of the video about the subject of the Royal Family apologising to Harry & Meghan. At that very point I saw Kanga again very clearly and experienced an icy cold wave that swept over me followed by an overwhelming sense of fear. I defer to your assessment of sections being superb, with brilliant ghostwriting by Pulitzer Prizewinner JR Moehringer. The Astrology of Harry Styles. What a soap opera! If your birth time is strictly accurate, the IC refers to your ancestor/s. He may have been wrongly accused or have had a valid reason for supposed actions if true. Since Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. Why do you suppose that Meghan Markle risked the legality of not one but two marriages? Thank you Jessica and have a great start to the week! They wed on one of the most chaotic weeks of that year. Ive never seen a transition in the monarchy so dogged by Mercury Retrograde. Also, wasnt MM listed as a witness by Virginia Giuffres lawyers? Also interesting! As a Sun Cancer myself I know that in life family brings the greatest joy but also can bring the deepest emotional pain. What was that about? * Sidereal Planetary Positions enabled in settings. Though why it should be The Commonwealth, s beyond me, as they didnt want it to start with. I have like many others thought for a long time that Meghan was just playing a role and had no intention of working as a senior Royal since before her marriage to Harry, but I thought her role was more self serving as see doesnt like to share the spotlight and she is obsessed with money and fame. That is important. Hi Jessica There is a photo of Elizabeth and Bertie on their wedding day. I hope Plutos coming move takes the influence of these powerful male religious figures away, at least for the rest of our lifetime. Thank you. Pushing back will require tremendous self-mastery and hard work but it will also be the making of you. Too many Henrys, spoils the broth. (This leads the author PT to recount this next bit): This would mean his security would be paid for by the government of the country that he is in. After todays leaked stories, I cant see how things go right for Harry. The structure, hierarchy and line of succession is dominated by a person, organisation or situation which transforms it. Ever since the wedding, as an astrologer, I have learned to watch for staging. Im not up with politics, but wouldnt they just each be for their country? Astrologers reading this will see many more difficult patterns in the Prince Harry chart on opening day at the conference. According to MM sources, shes delighted at the Sam Markle court case as an opportunity to put her side and clear her name. Harry had no way of knowing that the Queen would pass when she did, and I think he would have released the documentary and the book regardless. Lets see. The only thing that has me somewhat confused is the statement that he will be surprised at the Queens will based on the reading it sounds like he does not inherit much or anything at all which would shock me. Your son has mental health issues brought on by cannabis use and you recognise some of that in Harrys rambling interview. Ive realized that in fact 3 magnificent human beings died in the spring summer 1997: Diana, Jeff Buckley and Mother Teresa. Thats a really interesting question. Living in Sussex at the time, I felt I was entitled to make a prediction about titles! Thanks for your efforts! This triggers three generations: those born with Uranus, Neptune or Pluto in Libra. It does look like divorces for courses in the Windsor family, doesnt it? The planet which rules stamps, paperwork, contracts, announcements going backwards both as our late Queen passes away, and also on the proposed date of the coronation itself. Unfortunately not everyone see Meghan as Harry does. Gosh such a long time ago