Yes, but by aestel is a parody of the category of fanfics known as Marriage Law fics. Harry Potter Characters Reacting to the Movies (Book 1) Chapter 3: Doorstep Delivery, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction [It is nighttime in Surrey, we see two owls on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. But not in the way the bullies say. Todas as casa de hogwart estavam no salo fazendo suas coisas de repente afasto mood,malfoy's, a ordem da fnix, weasley's, remus e sirius,nipadora , tonk's, belatrix eles iriam assistir a outra vida do menino que viveu ser muito louco . Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback and dinner And it wasn't normal use owls for post" Scene: Petunia's saying horrible things about Lily. Two people followed her, a male and a female. Captain America: The Winter Soldier: completed Harry Potter Characters Reacting to the Movies (Book 1 - FanFiction Check out these hilarious Harry Potter memes that will bring back the folly of Harry and his friends. True FormbyTheLoudgives Sirus all the love he deserves, even if it's not what the other characters expect. Privacy Policy. Reclamation bycopperbadgeis thetale of Tom Riddle, who has renamed himself Tom Gaunt after lost family members and become a professor at Hogwarts. A group gather to read about both the past and the future, all while trying not to kill each other. this is going to be one big story but with chapters like a book. React To Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories | Quotev You're the biggest let down in your series since smoke. (no possuo HP s meus oc's) Show more featured how the hp boys react 57 pages 5 months ago sophie #nevillelongbottom For more information, please see our it makes sense your father's vader all you do is choke", " Whoever this Luke kid is, I wouldn't take this" Draco shakes his head. " And I believe having his private thoughts read out loud is definitely punishment enough for Harry.. Part 1 of Reading Harry Potter Next Work Collections: HPread8, Reaction/Reading/Watching Fics, Harry Potter Fics, Fandoms React to Canon/Fanfictions Stats: Published: 2022-10-23 Completed: 2022-11-15 Words: 116970 Chapters: 19/19 Comments: 135 Kudos: 812 Bookmarks: 179 Hits: 26800. I own no images! The person actually finished the first book and in the progress of making them react to the second one. Please consider turning it on! We have already told the Minister that.. Reflections. Its in 4th year and everyone reacts to Harrys memories. (Takes place in Order of the Phoenix. When he is not writing in his favorite coffee shop, Igor spends most of his time reading, traveling, producing house music, and capturing light with his camera. #hermionegranger The note states that the information within will aid us in the upcoming fight against Voldemort. Several people shuddered violently at the name while Mrs Weasley let out a quiet shriek. So this isn't really a story (just an extra thingy - majig). It contains seven books about the past and the future., From the future? Mad-Eye Moody asked sceptically. These movies are to prevent unnecessary deaths and hopefully change people's minds. That could be dangerous, she corrected. The Letters from No One Harry, Hermione hissed. All rights reserved. 2023 Inspirationfeed. I'm truly shocked" Lucius has a very stern face. " left kudos on this work! When the twin potter children and friends meet to watch their lives on screen. as well as This is the Part 2 to my first book, HP CHARACTERS REACT TO OUR WORLD. Armed with a BS in Journalism from Boston University, she has published work at the following publications: Boston Globe, Crime Report, Ancient World Magazine, Screen Queens, BU BUZZ, BU Quad, Mindfray, Catalyst.cm, the Boston Hassle, and the Celebrity Cafe. of individuals are called to the whomping willow to read about a teenage boy's life at Hogwarts, they ar We all know the story of Harry Potter. 11. When Hogwarts watches the mysterious life of Alice Potter, they realize that their is more to her than what meets the eye. The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, Harry James Potter. Severus, Narcissa and Draco sat slightly apart from the rest of the group. Because it appears that the parcel has arrived from the future, the headmaster told him. Harry wasnt totally convinced but hugged the dog anyway. But enjoy ig, only took 3 days or something-Mshroom T!me Flitwick is a non-biased character, having dealt with bullying himself, and his realization that Remus' friends have stuck by him despite his condition is heartwarming. I'm currently writing a fanfiction for Dork Diaries, it's called 'The Next Dork' you should really go check it out. Honestly, he looked concerned for Black, moving like he wanted to protect the man rather than get away from him. Accio Mic. Work Search: #georgeweasley Daniel Radcliffe Reacts Hilariously to Harry Potter Memes With a universe as large as Harry Potter's, there are plenty of possibilities for stories. How do we know if this is accurate or if its a trick? Nymphadora Tonks asked warily. He is a sucker for good coffee, Indian food, and video games. Maybe we can find a way to clear his name. She whispered. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. However, since that fic isn't complete, they've also written so-called Missing Moments, to fill in the gaps for the story. During a Wednesday appearance on The Tonight Show to promote his new Broadway play The Lifespan of a Fact, the 29-year-old actor admitted that while he had seen funny memes of himself as Harry over the years, there were none that immediately came to mind. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Prompt: Bellatrix was a spy for the Longbottom's, and that night had hidden her Godson, Neville, saving him. Of course, Alastor, Dumbledore said patiently. 13. Voldemort deals in more Hitler-like tactics in regards to the Muggleborns this time, and Lily and Harry are put into a concentration camp-like place, where they run into a young Hermione, separated somehow from her parents. Its Harrys private thoughts, Fred spoke up. As a parody, it's hilarious. Daniel Radcliffe may not seek out Harry Potter memes, but it seems they still have a way of finding him. Fawkes has delivered me a note about a parcel waiting in my office, Dumbledore informed them. Hed clearly had a few good meals too, although he was still skeletally thin. Stephen Colbert Calls for Beard Face-Off Against Alex Trebek, How Black Filmmakers Are Reclaiming Their History Onscreen. I wouldn't give a shit, Malfoy" Ron shrugs. Then Dumbledore asked Sirius to resume his usual form. Harry Potter Fanfiction | Facebook But Harry is going very hard' Fred claps " AS HE SHOULD". " Dumbledore receives some movies from the past, present, and future. You may remember him as a Slytherin Quiddich player in the series. CHAPTER 1: The common ones. 16. Emmeline Vance, Luna, Amelia Bones and Narcissa Malfoy all introduced themselves. Dumbledore handed him the book with the number one on the front. (A.N. That was true. What people are we talking about? Severus asked warily. How will they react to Harry, his friends, and let's not forget his twin sister Angel? If anything, he looked concerned but not for himself. We have a rap battle between two popular characters." She deals with Umbridge, staff meetings, Draco Malfoy, Peeves, and a disappointing lack of hot cocoa. Or that Phoe My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS or your membership will be denied. Emmeline took a chair to herself. Harry Potter Characters Reacting to the Movies (Book 1 - FanFiction Loki hoovers to her podium " One that we are glad is here and the other well is not here". " How will she cope with two psychopaths who may hold the secret to her powers? Cookie Notice Are you awake." At the end of Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts, a letter arrives with seven books. Andromeda sighed resignedly. Diagon Alley #mcgonagall Apart from the books and movies, there is merchandise such as toys, collectibles, as well as live events. "What was I suppose to think? Harry Potter and His Friends #bellatrixlestrange The Forbidden Forest I am afraid not, Dumbledore shook his head. hpreacts 4 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 Harry Potter Characters React to S. by chelsielovesdrarry10 5.6K 63 7 The Title says it all hpreacts react ships # 2 HP and KOTLC reacts and arguements by Amelia_Lily_Luna 135 1 1 What the cover says kotlc harrypotter hpreacts +3 more # 3 hp boys reacts by wren 206 1 1 tiktok - lyustt just enjoy :) hp He did so, stepping back into a defensive position, while Remus moved in front of him protectively. No way.. During Harry's fourth year, Ginny adopts a dog. Fanfic search : r/harrypotterfanfiction The next morning, a large group of people slowly filed into a secret room on the seventh floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. #loki Of course, fans are more concerned about the still-expanding lore surrounding their beloved characters. Flashback: Harry's reaction that he's a wizard "Nice reaction mate," Ron said while everyone laughed. Harry was still reluctant, but if he could help save people and free his godfather, it would be worth it. When it was only McGonagall, Snape, Flitwick and Sprout, Dumbledore heaved a sigh. #lunalovegood He would have rather given them to Draco. Seems like you guys are going to fight" Blaise realizes. " All four of them gaped at him. Although, several students have been requested so some wont be heading home, the headmaster explained. Could the heads of houses please stay behind. The other teachers all filed out of the room, after wishing everyone else a good summer.