If you are a SCAV they are automatically friendly until you act hostile towards them.If you are a PMC they are always hostile.This mod makes it where you can go through this extracts alone using cash instead of a friendly scav companion. ago. It's really easy though. Behind the Black Pawn building, on the west border of the map, is a guard tower overlooking the wall of the military base. There are also some extracts like Factory Gate on Woods where you'll need to find a friendly player Scav to extract. Hug the right facing away from the extraction point and go to the V-Ex. This is when you can start helping Scav bosses kill other PMCs and increase your reputation with Fence faster. It does not store any personal data. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Your current karma can be found as Fence trader reputation. These are the Scav Cases in your Hideout where you send Scavs to look for loot and you pay them with barter items or Roubles in return. (which as we all know is impossible in SPT-AKI) require payment instead. Sadly, without Scav karma, most players didnt consider teaming up as a valid option. Find any Scavs near the middle and you only want their rig and bags if they have one. By far, four of these groups are considered to be the most stable and organized: [1]. Come and join me there for some immersive gameplay and for a small chat. Privacy Policy. The small electrical room outside of White Pawn will trigger a klaxon that signals this extraction being opened. The Scav groups are quite varied, have diverse ethnic, social and quantitative composition, as well as the different levels and quality of equipment and varying degrees of sustainability. The exact location of the gathering can be found in the image below or at the featured image at the top. I recommend using the fist emote, or the thumbs-up. When it comes to money, it is still hard to tell if you have decent chances of spawning rare loot with your Scav. That's what I got from the Fence: AK-74 dust cover (6P20 0-1) - 584. At the same time, Railway and Emercom are in equal lengths from the Power Station too. The far corner of that field, beside the BMP is the location of this extract. Note that the primary weapons can have numerous mod variations and those shown below are examples. Itll honk one minute before departure, then emit two honks as it shuts up shop and leaves, starting the countdown of a few seconds. We'd like to give credit to Tarkov's gamepedia wiki for the original, unmarked but translated map. Your exit should always be near the Evacuation Zone extract. The rewards can either be crazy good or just flat-out useless. Any extract that requires you to have a friendly Scav with you in AKI is obviously unusable. In addition, the trader Fence can be leveled to give you better items to buy. Your email address will not be published. Unlike with other traders, Fence's reputation and loyalty level are raised by increasing your Scav karma. This is all well and good, but how do you make scav friendly? Thats where the Factory Gate is. We'd like to give credit to Tarkov's. You can all queue at the same time in different groups. Killing hostile player Scav: +0.01 reputation, Killing any PMC: +0.01 reputation (per Scav the PMC killed), Using a friendly scav or car exfil point: +0.7 (each subsequent extract halves the points gained), Killing a non-hostile Scav (AI or player controlled): -0.1 reputation, Murdering a Scav Boss guard: -0.6 reputation, Slaying a Scav Boss: -0.22 to -0.55 reputation (depends on Boss), AI Scavs help you more frequently, listen to your commands. You also do not have to wait 7 minutes to extract so that your items are not found in raid. That way I can knock out some unwilling PMC and drag him to the extract to claim my gift. Make sure you have the required currency with you to extract (default is $30), it won't let you without it. Jujutsu Tycoon is a Roblox game that is based on the Jujutsu Kaisen anime. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Thx. Scav Raiders, as well as Scav Bosses and their followers won't bother you as long as you don't get too close to them. I suggest doing Moonshines once you get them and do 85K Roubles when the market has reached the endgame. Ever since the game launched, player-controlled Scavs generally benefitted from killing other non-AI Scavs. They can be obtained from Fence after you built the Hideout module "Intelligence Center". For example, Fence might offer a task where you need to extract in RUAF Roadblock twice in Customs as a Scav. Customs map extraction points. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Works with AKI 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, This mod makes all extracts that usually require you to have a friendly Scav with you. If you manage to pull it off, you can get some pretty sweet loot from the Fence. Jaeger can explain food/water/looting and special equipment. Now that we know what rewards and/or deducts Scav karma, let's dive into why Escape From Tarkov players should care. In short, you have two options to use this exit. They usually follow a basic patrol route of walking to a position, stopping, looking around for a bit, then continuing in another direction, or just standing in place looking back and forth. Look for the door with the light over it. I set the price to 0 USD but when I go to the exit, nothing happens. PMC extracts are marked in blue, while Scav extracts are marked in red. Escape from Tarkov Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. By using the site, you are consenting to this. Completing these missions daily will give you an efficient boost to Fences reputation since you get a 0.01 reputation boost for successfully extracting as a Scav and another 0.01+ reputation boost for completing the daily mission. I am ANGE1K. that it could be a trap? Clearly, this isnt what you want to be doing if youre trying to raise Scav karma. As a quick disclaimer: EFT is still in development, so reputation values, effects, and mechanics might change over time. Follow the level boundary until you reach it. Confess your love of Super Smash Bros. via email at, Escape from Tarkov Woods map extraction points, Escape from Tarkov Interchange map extraction points, Escape from Tarkov Shoreline map extraction points, Escape from Tarkov Factory map extraction points. Apparently, he wants you to extract with player Scavs at certain Exfil locations. You can give them the finger and they will shoot you in the head. It just says "EXFIL_Cooperate" and flashes red then vanishes. Requirements:Must not have backpack equipped. Much like the Cliff Descent extract on Woods, this extract requires you to have a Paracord and Red Rebel Ice pick, along with having no armored vest equipped. Interchange should be the most decent map when it comes to hunting down PMCs. Early in the wipe, bosses have a lower spawn chance to help other players finish their tasks first. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Another PMC and Scav extraction, Sewer Manhole is probably a last-choice extraction point. A light above the extraction will be lit up green when it is open, and red at all other times. If your reputation is super low, you might only have one exfil that needs a PMC to use. I tried it but it said i needed a scav with me, wasn't sure if i may have done something incorrectly though. This mod makes all extracts that usually require you to have a friendly Scav with you (which as we all know is impossible in SPT-AKI) require payment instead.I have set this to $30, but the amount, currency and how long it takes to extract are all adjustable in the config file. Paracord, Red Rebel Ice Pick, no equipped armor vest. Your survival rate will go to shit, but try naked with just a shitty handgun and go fire in the sky at the extract (adjusted to when scavs might spawn). I am very interactive with the chat and the viewer is very important to me. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. Nothing. If you use this mod, disable them in AIO. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This would be hard to do as it takes a lot of awareness to notice if someone has already killed any Scav. This is because your reputation with Fence is abysmal and he closed all the extractions for you except the one extracting with a PMC. Below youll find a map showing all the Reserve map extraction points in Escape from Tarkov. Screenshot of fence message: https://i.imgur.com/Jo50Afy.png, Loot I got: SV-98, coffee, loose ammunition, Not to be like this but pls upvote if this is new to you so others can see :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. In addition, the development of the underworld business, especially in recent years, has encouraged the formation of a certain population stratum previously not directly associated with criminals, but, due to their moral and ethical inclinations, prone to antisocial actions in certain cases concerned with their own benefit. Getting a Scav headshot automatically gives you enough experience points to make it a successful raid instead of a Run Through. Knowing all of the extraction points on each of these maps is a handy tool a player can use to make sure they have as much success as possible. Other interests are D'n'D, dad rock, complaining about movies, and being the self-appointed office funny man, which nobody else agrees with. Be careful, as players may occasionally camp this extraction or attempt to bait you with a thrown away backpack. Learn the PMC and Scav extracts on the Reserve map in Escape from Tarkov. The loot isnt the best, but since they are all in one area, it is very easy to loot. It is literally beside the vehicle extract and if you forgot to bring money, you can get Roubles inside the safes and jackets inside dorms. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. NEW FENCE EVENT 100K DOLLARS | scav lands extract reward - YouTube 0:00 / 1:00 NEW FENCE EVENT 100K DOLLARS | scav lands extract reward 1,954 views Jun 24, 2021 32 Dislike Share Save. Here some links and some suggestions:Become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/RedsevenSend me a tip: https://twitch.streamlabs.com/jediredsevenAmazon Affiliate Program: https://kit.co/RedsevenLeave Comments \u0026 Likes on my videos. Does this mod give you the Fence rep you should get from a co-op extract? As UprootedSeeker says mate, it's not really possible as far as I know to make Scav's friendly towards PMC. Be careful, as Raiders may spawn in the area when the lever is flipped, and players occasionally camp the extract for anyone attempting to extract. If you increase your reputation with Fence then you will get access to some juicy perks. Lever in marked shack must be activated within 4 minutes. Works with AKI 1.0.0 and 1.0.1. I was just curious if this mod still works with the v1.5 aki? Once you have exhausted this option, you can run Scav runs on cooldown, and successfully extracting as a Scav already increases your Fence reputation. However, if you attack any Scav you become a "traitor" and all nearby AI Scavs will become hostile. FriendlyScavExtracts 1.0.1. Required fields are marked *. Just a reminder, for this extraction to work, there has to be one Scav and one PMC. I'm on version 1.2.0 of AKI. If the vehicle extract is not available, the hole in the fence should be easy because it is just near the Power Station. When you join a raid as a Scav, you are neutral with all normal AI Scavs. If you want your best chance at success in Escape From Tarkov's Interchange map, you need to know the spawns. Loot all the tech stores for GPUs and other valuable items and go to Goshan when you are full. With Scav Karma, Escape From Tarkovs player Scavs are incentivized to cooperate with others. In short, it is basically your reputation with Fence. With a moderate amount of stealth, one can find a suitable spot to pick them off. You do have to set up more, which means you will be risking more, but it is all worth it once you get used to it. Very Important!!! The end of that road with the gate is the location of this extract. If you do not spawn near the dorms area, each spawn point will require you to go to the other side of Customs so you can check the vehicle extract every time you cross. Is it hard to extract with a friendly scav/pmc? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Sorry if this has already been posted but I just experienced this and thought more people should know. If you use this mod, disable them in AIO. To exit here you need to have the Paracord and Red Rebel (RR) Ice Pick on you. Also suggesting proximity VoIP as a good alternative for socializing and teaming up. AI Scavs also sometimes pick up loot from corpses and equip it. The next step you can do would be to try to get PMCs to extract with you as a Scav and vice versa. To reach max loyalty with Fence, you need to increase your reputation to at least 6.0. It's worth knowing now that nailing these extracts are very rare - but Fence will give you some good rewards if you do find someone willing to take up your offer. Since this farming strategy involves a lot of technical spawns with a sprinkle of everything else, most of the items you will be getting are quite expensive from early to mid-wipe. Again, the goal here is to be efficient by making money while grinding Fences reputation. This is somewhat hampered by his belief that the golden age of gaming ended with the PlayStation One, but he doesn't let that stop him. I'm not using AIO. This is good for doing money-runs as a Scav. I've installed this and then tried to extract in the woods at the factory gate, where it actually wanted me to bring a friendly scav. This extraction point arrives in the center of the map at roughly half an hour into the raid and only sticks around for 7 minutes. You can start these missions early in the wipe, and you just have to make sure you complete the quests daily to maximize your Fence reputation gain. If you notice early in the wipe playing as a Scav, you will see that you cannot see any extract available. These help my videos show up more and appear often in recommended lists. I shall try it out when I have time though. This is just an example but here is how I tried to grind this out on Interchange. My mission is to lurk and discover secrets, create guides and provide you with some important news. Anyway, thanks! That's weird. When money is tight especially during the early days in the wipe, you will not be able to increase your Fence reputation that fast anyway. But now it just shows "EXFIL_Coorporate" without any other information. Requires: Nothing With the most recent patches, Fence has big relevancy in the gameplay of Tarkov. or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. This is a decently safe method to get out of the map, but it may also spawn raiders in the underground tunnels, so be careful on your way out. Scavs and PMCs are all going there just to milk as much as they can in case theres no wipe. Complete quests Outskirts. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Flipping the power switch in the underground area beneath the Pawn/King/Bishop lot will activate the first stop of this extract. Another PMC/Scav extraction point, the Factory Gate requires you to be playing with a friendly Scav or PMC. Those are all the Reserve map extraction points in Escape from Tarkov. So heres a good incentive, now that karma is a thing: AI will attack you on sight if your reputation is too low. I like the idea of scav + pmc extract, but I just don't see trusting a guy with a shotgun pointed at my back to let me live when I'm fully kitted. The first extraction gives you 0.25 Fence rep. like the lawless wasteland mentality. Now that we know what rewards and/or deducts Scav karma, lets dive into why Escape From Tarkov players should care. A Scav becomes a traitor for the rest of the raid if he harms a Scav, Scav boss or Scav boss guard in any way. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. To find the Factory Gate extraction point in the Woods in Escape from Tarkov, you have to go to the northwest of the map. Playing as a Scav is like playing the game without rules, one where the player can experience quite different gameplay with a focus on reckless abandon. In fact, this might be the fastest way to make money after a wipe. If you go to the bridge extract in Woods, you should still gain a decent amount of reputation points for Fence as long as you have not exhausted your reputation gain in Woods yet. Find the juiciest AI Scav you can (I usually go for the ones holding SA-58s or Pilgrims) and trail them from behind. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Odds are good that you wont survive the long trek to the exit point. For Streets of Tarkov, it is perfect for vehicle extracting and looting. In the underground warehouse beneath the Hermetic Bunker is a pair of doors on either side between the cages that lead up and out of the bunker. Once you are marked, you are automatically unfriendly towards any Scav and they will shoot you on sight. All vehicle extractions are separate from each other when it comes to increasing your Fence reputation. Scavs sometimes carry class 1-5 armor so be mindful when using rounds with low penetration power. You should be full literally after a minute of non-stop running from store to store. An additional one can be looted inside the Lexos building if you have the car dealership key. We promise to handle your information in line with our privacy policy. The main caveat is that you need to get to max loyalty with Fence before getting this perk. If youre wondering how the reputation works, what influences it, and what you stand to gain and lose, weve got you covered. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Shooting on sight was the norm throughout this games existence. Reserve is one of the latest maps to join Escape from Tarkov, and its extraction points are more interesting than ever. Recently, these groups have earned a nickname from the locals -Scavs. Your Scav character is progressing separately from your main PMC character. Behind the gas station is a truck and Generator that sit on either side of a sewer manhole. WARNING!! Escape from Tarkov tasks players with collecting weapons and other pieces of equipment and extract safely with all of their loot. better make sure you have a buddy overwatch, or assume the risk of trying to be friendly. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". This is not that significant as extractions are already cheap, to begin with. Here is what you need to know + Proximity VoIP Suggestion 20,401 views Jun 9, 2020 We've tested the buffed Friendly Scav Extraction and in this video we're. Um, gerekten tbh deil. You will be in the open, so be careful. Killing a non-hostile Scav (AI or player controlled): -0.1 reputation; . Players are chilling at the Scav Lands extraction, waiting for someone to team up and extract together. At the onset of active hostilities in the city, in addition to the predictable humanitarian consequences, a special trend is observed that represents a threat for both civilians and armed forces of the conflicting parties. I've set this at $30, but you can change it if you want to. Loot the garage with the toolboxes and check the shelves and counters for more technical loot spawns. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Below youll find a map showing all the Reserve map extraction points in Escape from Tarkov. Any extract that requires you to have a friendly Scav with you in AKI is obviously unusable. Scavs and player Scavs spawn with various random pieces of equipment and loot. These mannerisms are a good method to determine if a Scav is AI or player controlled. If you count just the first extraction on each map, you get a total of 1.25 right away. These missions also provide decent experience points while giving you random rewards. Read on for a guide to the Escape from Tarkov Reserve map extraction points. Scav lands extraction reward! but not with this mod! I usually do semi-hatchet runs in Interchange while doing this. While this is not common, it is typically a death sentence when a Scav exhibits this level of intelligence, since they acquire targets incredibly fast, dodge your attempt to shoot them, are not hampered by things like sight lines and muzzle flash, and can shoot you in the head instantly before you can even register they're on screen. West of the Hermetic Bunkers is a pair of brown pipes that lead out of the base. The exact location of the gathering can be found in the image below or at the featured image at the top. This is easier said than done. That is 100,000 USD, and the whole community is teaming up at the SCAV LANDS on Reserve. Is it. Don't let the name mislead you, the Scav Lands extraction point is available to both PMCs and Scavs. For example, uninsured items left behind in raids will appear in Fences inventory. Home Guides Escape with Friendly Scav Woods Factory Gate extraction point in Escape from Tarkov is an exit point in the game with a specific requirement: you have to escape with a friendly Scav or PMC. A PMC-only extraction point, the Cliff Descent works in a similar way to the unique Woods map Cliff Descent/Mountain Stash extraction point. Level and skill progress carry over between raids, even though the character names imply different persons. Can you make a video about how to use it? Escape From Tarkov is still on a streak with live events. Escape From Tarkov Interchange spawns. Escape From Tarkovs Latest Event Encourages Scavs and PMCs to Team Up. Crawl under the Urban Medicine quest (med lab) and loot the rational crate, med case, and med bag. Staying in that general area will be the extraction. So it is for sure worth the risk. The opposite is also true for all instances: At reputation level 6.0, Fence jumps to loyalty level 4, which means hell sell you a bunch more good stuff. The next title from the creators of Nioh is, In case youre not super-happy with the avatar youve made, you might want to know how to change your character appearance in Wo Long Fallen, Zhang Liang, General of Man is going to be your first real test of skill in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Most Rogues have modded weapons, and a Scav extraction is insanely close to the area. Here some links:Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jediredsevenTwitter: https://twitter.com/jediRedsevenFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/jediRedseven/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jediredseven/ Business mail: contact.redseven@gmail.comWant to support me a bit more? The next step you can do would be to try to get PMCs to extract with you as a Scav and vice versa. Extract as a Scav +0.01 You need to extract on any map as a Scav Kill a rogue Scav as Scav +0.01 . Walk over to it and youll start a rapid extraction. He spent his younger life studying the laws of physics, even going so far as to complete a PhD in the subject before video games stole his soul. Fence is an individual that acts as a middle-man between the thieves and the buyers. Another extraction point for both PMCs and Scavs, the Bunker Hermetic Door asks you to unlock it before you leave. If you spawn in the west, make sure that you hug the edges of the map and reach Old Station. We try to keep everything updated as we go (last updated on 29th of December 2021). If you extract through scav lands extraction both the PMCs and player scavs will get rewarded with loot. From there all you have to do is follow the train tracks, there will be . If you spawn somewhere around the large lake, simply follow the shoreline to the west / northwest; past landmarks like the Peninsula and Car Crash. If the PMC killed at least two Scavs, you get +0.03. Escape From Tarkov Wipe Day Guide To Get A Quick Head Start. if playing as a Scav, the Co-op-extraction-exits remain dysfunctional?More referencing to say "KMC Server Value Modifier" (leads directly to a comment) where the"NoExtractRestrictions"and"AllExtractsAvailable"only affect the PMC-tokens.---. There is only one PMC-only exit on Reserve, but several Scav only or shared exits. You can also gain Fence reputation by using "a friendly scav" exfil or by using car exfil. See, to activate the Factory Gate extraction point, one Scav and one PMC have to be standing together. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. Ready to learn? Scavs will generally stick around landmarks and other important places, but will sometimes roam around the map instead, or pursue tagged and cursed players. This works best to distinguish hostile Player-Scavs from friendly Player-Scavs because the AI Scav will shoot them on sight once seen. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You can convince them by using VoIP, but it is also easy to lie and steal some loot and get kills. Is it worth it? This adds a whole level of gameplay as a Scav because you can now round up all the computer Scavs to help you get PMCs. This also means that you have a chance at using the vehicle extract even if you forgot to bring Roubles to the raid. It is unlikely that you will be using this extract, but in the case that you do, all players will receive some kind of reward for extracting in peace. Hit the button below and we'll send this post to your inbox!