Today he is Joel Osteen, pastor of the largest church in America, who is known equally for his toothy smile and his vacuous content. We're for people on their brightest and in their toughest seasons. Empower the busiest people to master the core of the Bible. Returned to church! Hasn't Don told us for years the errors of Catholic theology? Where did your doctrines come from? The bad check statute does NOT require a court judgement to be proven or valid. So be afraid, be very afraid of this new accountablility and transparency. Perhaps there is a reason Pastor Don Wilson has not responded or "answered nothing"! Therefore how on earth could have the Apostles taught your modern beliefs to the early Church, if they were invented in the 16-19th centuries and eventually compiled into CCV's theology by you in the 20th century? These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in Neil & Janet YoungSenior Pastors. content visitors value most. . But to get there is to move beyond just knowing about Jesus, and deciding to actively follow in His footsteps. Tell a friend that as much as you like ccv's fancy kitchen and gourmet food, expensive flagstone patios and fountains and firelacces, great kids programs, unique hilltop cross, and luxurious setting - your soul is far more important than being seen inside some pretty yet morally bankrupt campus. Two weeks later the check arrived and was bad - nsf on three separate attempts at his bank - b of a. Prior to CCV, Ashley worked at Intel, where he first felt the call to full-time ministry. Too bad someone didn't offer you advice despite the fact it was done through the church. What would you do in my position? That's all. You guys are crazy! The beliefs of Don Wilson were even repudiated by your own reformers and they were totally unknown before the 16th century. CLICK HERE here for the complete historical and Biblical documentation of these 4 questions, which contradicts Don Wilson's personal interpretation of the Bible. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Is that your message? Answer. No, you can't. filling in forms. ccv teaching pastors 204, Childrens Pastormelissaf@ccvlive.com610.792.0777 ext. Instead he has called this person vile names, made inappropriate personal attacks about irrevelent personal traits, and made crude bigoted remarks not at all in line with his professed CCV Christianity or as a lawyer aka, an officer of the court. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. They were not making any payments and were in default and forclosure in early 2009, perhaps even 2008. So if you're still on your DELUSIONAL Christian-CCV high-horse, STILL blindly defending CCV, still eagerly and ignorantly cheering on CCV even after their absolutely horriffic, unloving and un-CHRISTIAN FAILURE to do anything here, perhaps thinking it was an oversight or a mistake or something else to tell yourself so you wouldnt have to think or believe or face the sad truth about CCV's failed leadership, your bubble has now been popped, forever. Don Wilson, you have without accountability, attacked "The Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth" 1 Tim 3:15. Yes, dr. Don wilson - jesus had a story tailored just for you! It too was taught by the Apostles to the early Church. 228, Bookkeeperrobinw@ccvlive.com610.792.0777 ext. You deny the Real Presence Don, and you teach 8000 people to deny it, one of the most fundamental doctrines Christianity has. If Don does not resign then this church has no credibility as a Chrisitian Church and hopefully God will see to it that it is shut down. Tithing, or giving back to God 10% of your income every week is a false teaching used by the church, independent cults, and charlatans of every description, as a club to beat and threaten church members into surrendering ten percent of their salaries in obedience to some phantom law. 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Click here: 3rd Unanswered Challenge for Protestant Theology: Is Catholicism Apostolic, name one doctrine that isn't, name one doctrine the early Church believed that the Catholic Faith no longer does. 4:16 I am not your enemy, Don. No offer to make him provide restitution as is required in the bible. Wooldridge - CCV Sr. Pastor 2. Watch the whole message: http://my.ccv.church/watch/series?SeriesId=220 Marriage is the cornerstone of our culture, we're putting on some gloves, and getting. Every man is presummed 'innocent' until proven 'guilty'or so we have been told our entire lives! Worth our every effort? "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. That the Apostles taught Mormon theology, and then NOBODY DID for 1800+ years until Joseph Smith did in the 19th century. any personally identifiable information. ccv teaching pastors. After numerous inquiries, and in accordance with Matt 18:15, which commands me to first speak to you and your staff privately (which I tried to no avail), I am going to post this letter on the new CCV website, because I feel it important enough for your parishioners to read. You've shown everyone - yet again, Mr Maldonado. Seriously, would it not be extremely unethical? It's wishful thinking and/or a rationalization of the facts of history. user like yourself has visited our site or be able to monitor the sites performance. And with open eyes, we witness His image wonderfully and mysteriously woven into everyone we meet. http://www.britannia.com/history/resource/popes.html He stated he had been to the valley and . 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Eswatini, Challenge Ministries 2 - Oct #408351, Eswatini, Challenge Ministries 1 - Sept #408362, Eswatini, Challenge Ministries June #408384, Bulembu Special Needs_Construction Feb #853300. NEW BOOKLET: How to Know if You Are Being Spiritually Abused or When you pursue His way, your life will never be the same again. Simple? You teach that the Catholic Church "invented" the doctrine of "Transubstantiation" in the 11th century. But to get there is to move beyond just knowing about Jesus, and deciding to actively follow in His footsteps. Christ's Church of the Valley - Peoria Campus - Yelp CCV Leadership | Christ's Church of the Valley | CCV Christ's Church of the Valley must have full control of the donated funds and discretion as to their use in order for your donation to be tax deductible. By my calculation God has grown this Church exponentially. Any poster here who defends or soft peddles the truly predatory behavior of this monster is truly one themselves. A Reference Grammar of Russian - the-eye.eu - PDF Free Download Multiple pastor-teachers follows at least one scriptural pattern. A set of perspective and disciplines that unlock a fuller and more purpose-filled life. Just a little ironic. I am holding you accountable for your words of discredit against the Catholic faith. AKA "immodest" AKA "Brenda", AZ lawyer Edward Maldonado is clearly a felon bad-check writer but hes also a convicted felon murderer for a 1991 drive-by gang shooting he particiapted in with several other gangster friends in La Habra, CA when he was a minor. For the only thought process that would condone this logic is the following scenario: that the Apostles taught CCV's theology, then NOT ONE CHRISTIAN SOUL did for 1500+ years (to included the first Protestants) and then all of a sudden the second and third generational Protestants started teaching these ideas *again* except with a different "spin" depending on what new church they were in or founded. You seem very quick to forget that the church, in which ever guise, has spent nearly 2 millenia covering up and hiding the wrong doings of thier own members. Jeff serves as an Executive Pastor at Christs Church of the Valley, where he stewards the Leadership Institute, staff leadership development, talent & culture development, stewardship/generosity and strategic planning. Click here, the 7 Stages of Christian Spiritual Development. Any history book or encyclopedia will tell the link from Jesus Christ to John Paul II. With this in mind I must ask you: does it not matter where your theology came from? Now bad people and lawyers can't screw others over as easily as in the past and then hide behind the statement "so sue me" or "its not proven till its litigated in court". He has a BS in Business from Arizona State University and 20 years of leadership experience in construction and finance. What does the Bible say? Why do you teach this falsehood? Pastor, Christ's Church of the Valley. Yes, if none of your distinctly CCV doctrines predate the middle ages, and they even contradict your own reformers, I ask you: what is your link to the teachings of the Apostles then? Our Team Causeway Coast Vineyard ccv teaching pastors I have sold products and hired numerous individuals over the years from the CCV online community section and was never under any kind of delusion that these people were guaranteed saints just because of where I found them. That is not sound logic. You have a Christian organization. No offer to take his ccvonline.com ad down and call him in for an explanation or meeting to explain his side of the story to me the victim as is required in the bible. Do they predate the Renaissance era? "Believe my modern personal interpretation of the Bible. This comment was posted by a verified customer. And I must spread this information to your staff and to your parishioners because it is the truth. Pastor Arrested for Preaching Truth in Love Click here: Historical evidence for the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist Perhaps. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. All a person has to do is make an accusation, then it's all about defending and trying desperately to exonerate yourself. Before Thomas Edison, there was no such thing as a light bulb, and just as before the 2nd and 3rd generational reformers in the 16th and 17th centuries, Don Wilson's theology was *non-existent* as well. Jot down a list of words on the board. Jeroen van Lent - IT Project Manager - LinkedIn We place a high value on connecting in community with others. Brian and Lisa live on the side of a little mountain in the country where Brian wants to start a farm. If you want to be sharper in life, you need others around you. Log In. The position of teaching pastor is a specific role in churches that typically have a plurality of elders or pastors. We're for loving, thriving communities. For that was when it was invented. The words of these men are not inspired, but they do tell us historically, along with the Bible how they believed in Christ's infant Church. amount to a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in or He and his wife, Jaime, have three girls and love to see marriages and families thrive. "If we sin deliberately after receiving knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins 27 but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries." Is this not what you have done to the Catholic Faith for years to build your congregation? This would unfortunately strand you in Stage 6, of the "7 stages of Christian Spiritual Development." CCVC words follow the letter sequence Consonant-Consonant-Vowel-Consonant. I applaud Maldonados victim for holding back and not punching out this [censored]bag lawyer Maldonado or confronting him at his workplace or in front of his kids, which he could have easily done. If 8000 people want to wage their soul on Don Wilson's modern personal interpretations of the Bible with zero support outside of Don Wilson's personal opinion of that Bible. Syllable Division. Go tell them. Larrie and Sheila Fraley - - CCV Lead Missions Pastor 4. Don, I am asking you, the Pastor of this church for your "answer" to what you believe and what you teach as the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our Next Gen Ministry is designed to meet your kids and students right where they are. : APK ( , : Las Cruces First), : 15.11.0, : 62.96 MB, : Android 7.0+, : FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH LAS CRUCES NEW MEXICO, : io.echurch.lascrucesfirst Bus Guides 7. That is why I am writing you personally as the ultimate leader and founder of this movement. Further, once CCV AND ITS LEADERS WERE NOTIFIED THAT ITS WEBSITE WAS BEING USED AS A PLATFORM, TOOL OR VEHICLE FOR A FELONY CRIME ON A MEMBER, IT/THEY HAD A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATE THAT SITUATION AND RELATIONSHIP. modern ideas like the (UNBiblical) "Bible Only theory," the idea that Holy Communion is but a mere symbol, as is Baptism a mere symbol and not a forgiveness of sin. Yes, ccv (Ccvonline.com) senior pastor and phony "christian" dr. Don wilson and equally phony senior staffers scott chandler and jon edmiston, have been notified in writing by me numerous times for over one year that a formal, known, member of ccv church, fraudster, phoenix lawyer edward maldonado, a former . If this story and this failed church leadership sickens you as it has me, you know what to do. But more important - this "Christian" ledership failure permanently diminished and devalued the collective, general reputation of Christianity in America, especially by non-Christians, MANY OF WHOM NOW REGARD EVANGELICAS AS IGNORANT, HYPOCRITICAL EXTREMIST CLOWNS. 271 views, 7 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Christ's Church of the Valley: Check out this week's rebroadcast of CCV Church at Home with teaching from Pastor Brian. For Scripture says: "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" That is not right. And in Matt 18:17 Christ commands Christians to "hear his Church." Brian can help you understand and follow Jesus teachings. If not today, maybe tomorrow or the next. Tithing and the false teaching of ten percent in the church In accordance of tax laws that prohibit donations designated to an individual, funds raised to support individuals for mission trips will go into a pool to support the entire mission trip and its participants. Again, I encourage your staff and congregation to "test everything" and consult the encyclopedia or any history book and find the first person in the history of the world, to teach the ideas and theology of Don Wilson. They are usually only set in response to actions made by visitors which I want to be clear. We would also like to set optional performance PDF 165 Days and a wake- up Wrong Brenda. Birthdate: July 10, 1509. our systems. Compassion Director. CCV Staff Christ's Church of the Valley "If CCV's theology is true and "Apostolic" as Don has taught us, how come our Pastor isn't refuting the claims made by this Catholic apologist? Weekend church attendance was 32,000. For that is what God wills us all to do in the Great Commission (Matt 28:20). Another dum[censored] non-reader, non-thinker. Individual support will be tracked internally to determine the effectiveness of the individual's ability to raise support. Jesus rebuke of phony, hypocritical folks is the one place in all of the new testament where jesus gets really, really angry. Ben has a strong passion for creating and maintaining healthy culture. Yet any encyclopedia tells us that St. Peter was the first Pope is 33AD and it lists the 263 popes to the present day (see link below). If not, why the silence? But in fact there were several key journalists who knew what was really going on and they rang the bells as loud as their singular voices would allow on Bernie's frauds and neither Temple nor regulator listened to them for YEARS! Categories . 3. Just imagine if you robbed a bank and placed a little sign on the end of your gun as you pointed it at the teller and it read that you (the robber) are not liable for loss of property or life while in the bank - LOL. Does that sound like CCV's theology in the year 110AD? You as the Pastor of CCV, (and leader of this church), have presented nothing. . Died: May 27, 1564. What have Christians always believed? This so-called "pastor" is no leader and DEF NOT A mature, wise, follower of Christ and must be removed by his board or other Christian pastors/leaders or public pressure, which would be quite sad if this guy is that EGO-CENTRIC AND DENSE to let this cancer grow to the point that the local news media get involved to expose this fraud enabler. Mr Maldonado misrepresented my sons case also. Brian is the Pastor of Christs Church of the Valley in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Brian is a graduate of Princeton Theological Seminary and is a frequent speaker, lecturer, and podcast guest. They have already pulled his previously recorded home default and auction documents off the website but I have them stored elsewhere for the newsmedia or church officials to review. I like you Don. They believe everything you say whether it is true or not. Are the following CCV ideas Apostolic? Evangelism (Ministry) Training - Free Courses and Training Materials 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22. Pastors Caden and Hope Metcalf are passionate about seeing God's love transform the lives of people through the ministries of Radiant Church. He and his wife, Cindy, have four adult children who were raised at CCV over the past 26 years. Hope was involved in leading worship in multiple settings before coming on staff at Radiant Church. (Try reading John 6:47-57.) This is only logical. Mark and Barbara Moore - CCV Teaching Pastor 3. to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in I received no response. I have repeatedly, yet politely asked for support, for not only your accusations against the Catholic faith, but also for the reasons WHY you have crafted CCV's theology as you have. Again, the Holy Scriptures tell us to: Jeff is the author of Dinner with SKEPTICS, Defending God in a world that makes no sense (2008, 2011 . (Actually you do have a choices, but one path is presently too painful to take.) In The Ring - Through His Eyes - Teaching Pastor: Dave Stone visitors move around the site. Scripture also tells us: Fake "Christian" Maldonado coincidently started running his "honest representation" CCVonline.com lawyer solicitiation ads AFTER he realized he had mismanaged his finances and was in a financial meltdown and was in default on his written mortgage loan agreement. This is why Catholic theology is true. Calvary Chapel Chino Valley - YouTube 210, Associate Youth Pastoroliviac@ccvlive.com610.792.0777 ext. King David is a model of how to make that happen. I am not calling you or your following a cult. They are no such thing. So why do you continue to preach as you do? 231, Associate Pastor of Adult Ministriesjenellec@ccvlive.com610.792.0777 ext. Find out what it's like to build your career at all state and get connected to our latest job . Hold on to the good. Executive Pastorfrank@ccvlive.com610.792.0777 ext. Avoid every kind of evil." I have not been rude, or impolite, but I have been persistent. But you seemed to have missed your own point that you apparently went to the Bible or Google to lookup after your first critical post. the modern idea of the (UNBiblical) "Bible Only Theory," (find one verse that says the Bible is the final or SOLE authority, it doesn't), the idea that Holy Communion is but a mere symbol, as is Baptism being a mere symbol and not a forgiveness of sin. 1 Peter 3:15 Can the truth remain hidden? But it is troublesome that 8000 people blindly follow your personal version of the Bible with zero historical support. They first met in the church when there were 80 people attending and have had the joy to watch and serve over the years since, seeing God do amazing things in the community.