SoFi has no control over the content, products or services offered nor the security or privacy of information transmitted to others via their website. They anticipated our needs before we knew we needed anything! As time got closer, she was quicker with responding - which was appreciated close to the wedding! My wife loves the flowers and I love the history of the Infantry museum, so this was a great place to visit. On average, most couples in the US spend nearly $30,000 on their wedding ceremony and reception. Otherwise, everyone was polite and helpful and I loved my ceremony! Overall, our wedding was our dream wedding, and a big reason for that is Cantigny. Our guests were highly complementary of the food and drinks served by Cantigny. the patio where we had our ceremony was divine with the sun and the other patio for the cocktail hour was lush with their own flowers. r, and making sure we understood everything that was going on. Our vision was captured and then some! We were married at the East Lawn and I couldn't have been happier with the set up of our ceremony. kes the room warm, and the surrounding window are great. Jeff & Inga's wedding in Chicago, IL! Our ceremony was under the covered patio (not on the outdoor patio) and i was a little nervous the photos would not be as nice but they are really spectacular. other venues not being flexible in Facebook groups I was in) and we were so grateful for that during a time that was so stressful! 185 reviews of Cantigny Park "Cantigny is a great place to go to see Flower gardens, a Mansion from a prior era or to learn about the 1st Infantry Division (aka the Big Red One). inator - is wonderful to work with and goes over the top to fulfill any requests. The one side has huge windows overlooking the golf course, and it had a Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired feel to it. cantigny wedding cost. Cantigny Park Wedding Photos 25 Pins 3y L Collection by Mila Craila Photography Similar ideas popular now Wedding Photos Photography Wedding Photography Photographer Space Wedding Cantigny Park Photographic Artist Park Weddings Twa Wedding Photos Wedding Dresses Lace Wedding Photography Golf Website I would highly recommend Cantigny Golf for wedding receptions! It has been remodeled in the last 5 years or so (not sure??). Open daily in March. Daphne was great and answered all of our questions up until the last minute! The food was delicious and venue was perfect. At the Youth Links, junior golfers enjoy their own clubhouse, golf shop, snack bar, tournaments, group outings, special events and . The ceremony and reception set up was exactly how I imagined it would look. We had the ceremony in the Rose Garden and the reception in the Le Jardin room. Even if you arent currently planning a wedding, take a day to drop by and just enjoy all the beauty of nature Cantigny has to offer. Anyway, we had a great time and don't regret our choice of venue, but if you're considering them, you should know that you may have to do a lot of arm twisting to get the service you have paid for. She also was not working the entire week before our weddingwhich she didn't tell us until the day before she left. She was extremely courteous and flexible with us every step of the way! Offering over 11,000 square feet of space, it presents a wealth of settings and opportunities for you to enjoy on your special day. Cantigny wedding photographer. sims 4 wedding venue not showing up; circa on seventh wedding cost; list of royal weddings at westminster abbey; lillian west wedding dress; joost and marlene wedding pictures. We would recommend this as a good site for a medium-sized wedding. You will not be disappointed! truggle. I was nervous it would not taste good but everyone loved it! We extensively decorated the venue, because there were a few spots that we wanted to make prettier (behind the bar). My husband and I will be telling EVERYONE we know to get married at Cantigny!!! Look no further! Mark and I got married at the red oak patio and had our reception in the red oak room. Located in Wheaton, Illinois, Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf are prime wedding venues for couples in the Chicago area. Tiffany from catering, our day of c Having my wedding at Cantigny last weekend was an absolute dream come true! Effortless ceremony and reception for us, we got to sit back and enjoy our day. When the wedding ended we quickly tried to gather everything up and we were very disappointed when the sprinklers outside of the Woodside Pavilion turned on as we were trying to assist my husband's 90-year-old grandmother with getting into a car. 5 out of 5 rating . In order for the king to take Jeanne as a matresse-en-titre, she had to be married to someone of . We rented out the cottages on the park side and had wanted to take pictures on the park side, but had trouble getting there from the cottages, trouble hiding myself (the bride) from the groom prior to the first look, and trouble getting everyone over to photo locations so we didn't actually get many pictures on the beautiful park side. It was perfect for the entire wedding party, plus both sets of parents and a few others to hang out before the ceremony. Great FOOD and great SERVICE! An outdoor patio provides a perfect spot for pre-dinner cocktails. Support comes in a variety of ways, from monetary donations to volunteering precious items. Working with our wedding coordinator at Cantigny was a wonderful experience. Cantigny Park | Reception Venues - The Knot cantigny wedding cost. And shout out to the rest of the staff at the Red Oak Room and Cantigny Park for making the day so wonderful! Just married feeling Bride & Groom Portrait Lovely moment. Taylor and Abby continued to communicate with us that the show would still go on despite possible drizzles. At Cantigny, couples may design their own menu by choosing the entrees they love most. An outdoor patio provides a perfect spot for pre-dinner cocktails. So as to help us keep our guests, Cantigny agreed to keep the TVs on in the lounge for the avid hawks fans. Beef, chicken, seafood, fruit, meats, sandwiches, vegetables, and cheeses are all on the hors d'oeuvres menu. To-be-weds can enjoy their special day among gardens or in a country club atmosphere. Highly recommend. Karen Elmore was our main contact for our reception. Construction is fine, but she was not the one who informed us! People couldn't believe me when i said it was gluten free! Guest Capacity. . Everything turned out great, but we cant thank Emily enough for helping out through the whole day. They take care of everything and are super organized. Flexible is the key word here and Cantigny has it down. They made the planning process so easy and stress-free. You can findCantigny Parkjust off of I-88 west, followingWinfield Road three miles north. Cantigny Park - Venue - Wheaton, IL - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Park & Outdoor Weddings Illinois Chicago Suburbs Wheaton Cantigny Park in Cantigny Park Wheaton, IL View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.6 74 $12k - $17k For 100 Guests Up to 250 Contact for Availability Gallery 69 About FAQs Reviews 74 Real Weddings 1 She did a great job coordinating everything and communicating with everyone. The food was AMAZING! Cantigny wedding brochure 1000% recommend Cantigny, we definitely made the right choice! cantigny wedding cost - ashforkland.com Find a venue Cantigny will always be special for us. My daughter's wedding was in the Rock Garden with the cocktail hour on the Le Jardin patio and it was simply a beautiful setting. History It was a wonderful experience. The girls used the cottage to get ready and it was completely worth it if anyone is considering renting it prior to the ceremony. It poured the morning We were scheduled to have an outdoor ceremony but unfortunately we were rained out 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. (That's not true for all outdoor venues.) Making it worse, the staff lied to me, my husband, and family and told us her dog got skunked (I know she lied because when we were talking with a golf club staff member, as soon as he hung up with her he said that she had overslept. They were incredibly responsi We had our wedding in the Le Jardin room at Cantigny Park's Visitors Center, and wow - we had an absolutely fantastic day! So happy we chose Cantigny! She was great about easing our worries and putting our ideas to life! We couldn't have had a better wedding day! As all weddings have hiccups, ours was that our driver never came to pick us up from the ceremony site to the reception site. To-be-weds can enjoy their special day among gardens or in a country club atmosphere. If you are considering having any event that will "wow" your guests - have it at Cantigny. Complementing the allure and beauty of the estates magnificent gardens, Cantigny offers three distinctive reception venues:Le Jardinat Cantigny Park and theRed Oak Room and Woodside Pavilionat Cantigny Golf. They are honestly the best and the location is so beautiful! We had originally planned to have the ceremony on the outside pati My husband and I cannot say enough about the wonderful service we received at Cantigny. She was so prepared with answers to all of our questions, helped inform details we would have never thought about, and was so kind and genuine in ensuring all our needs were met. We had a varying threat of rain on the day of so the team set up an alternate location inside in case we got rained out. We could not have been happier with the service and recommend their service for a wedding, a shower or any catered event. We showed up 10 minutes into our cocktail hour and the room was only half set up as we wanted. It ended up beautiful. Jeanne Bcu, Comtesse du Barry (19 August 1743 - 8 December 1793) was the last matresse-en-titre of King Louis XV of France.She was executed by guillotine during the French Revolution due to accounts of treasonparticularly being suspected of assisting migrs flee from the Revolution.. I still like that a lot of details are covered with the location - I picked package 3 because we only had 130 guests show up (out of 250 invitations) and price-wise we needed to tack on extras, even on top of the package 3 rates, in order to meet the minimum. For the ceremony (we had it at the East Lawn) they were nice enough to let us move up a tier to the top so we could be in the shade (it was 90deg and sunny). It did take a little longer than preferred to get phone and email responses from her, but I always got a response. CANTIGNY PARK - 467 Photos & 185 Reviews - Yelp Sent on 09/21/2021. We were able to take photographs before it started to rain. Gardens and things for people to do and see. We had our ceremony at the Rock Garden and it felt so hidden an intimate. . We were blown away with everything they did to make our day so special. The room is classy and natural and everything went smoothly. you haven't, and you're looking for a venue with gorgeous photo opportunities, add this place to your list! Pure beauty as soon as you enter the gardens with endless spots for pictures or special moments. However, the service we received left something to be desired. h both outdoor and indoor space and The Red Oak Room was perfect. The site it self is BEAUTIFUL and my photo's came out perfectly. The food and cake were delicious and the setting was excellent! 20 minutes later, I was told the dog story). Cantigny Park Wedding Photos - Inga & Jeff's Wedding! The food there is okay, it's definitely not bad at all but its also not memorable. Thank you so much Cantigny. od was absolutely top notch, the service was unparalleled, the facilities were clean and beautiful and the team I had helping me every step of the way from signing the contact to planning meetings to the rehearsal to the day of was absolutely amazing! Cantigny went above and beyond, even getting ingredients not normally used (hello, pomegranate seeds?) It was amazing. All of the guests were freezing despite their unsuccessful attempts at heating the place. Leading Black Women to Rest Before the Great Beyond. Photography: Sami Renee Photography // Second Shooter: Magdalene Mastin // Videography: Ridgeback Films // Wedding Dress: White Satin Bridal // Bridal Shoes: Badgley Mischka // Florist: Town . A Cantigny Park Wedding | Sami Renee Photography Taylor, Emily, & Gina were amazing! Cantigny Wedding Photos | Kalli + Eddie - Keren Sarai Nothing was too much of a request. However, the staff at Cantigny handled everything wonderfully and it really didn't affect the timeline of the entire evening. at you want, it felt like we had hired our own wedding planner. Ceremony: The grounds are gorgeous and well-manicured to an insane standard. She is a SUPERHUMAN as she juggled the most weddings this year while becoming a momma! Our guests loved the food, and the Le Jardin transformed into a beautiful space for our reception. It's been two weeks since our wedding and people still keep asking us if we plan on having another event with them in the future. ), we are truly grateful to Cantigny and its staff for providing us such a phenomenally wonderful and truly memorable evening. But somehow these amazing people brought everything together so well! We had our reception at Le Jardin and it was absolutely gorgeous! We ordered the most basic bar package but ordered a few special bottles for our guests with narrow tastes (i.e. After the ceremony we headed to capture some Cantigny wedding photos at the gardens in Wheaton. ve, not that beautiful, or far away. If the weather holds up, your photos will be amazing, as ours were. The food was excellent, the staff was professional, and the bar service (especially Pat) was exceptional. The attention to detail and decor was amazing and even better than I had imagined. Just a final note on the facility. The park opened in 1958. se amenities and was perfect for what we were looking for. They are so organized and professional, eager to give you exactly wh Cantigny park was incredible! e ended up signing the contract venue site unseen!! She made everything so Cantigny Park and Golf were amazing! She answered all of our questions and accommodated all of our requests! of the wedding, so even though everything worked out and we had the ceremony outside, it put my mind at ease knowing I didn't have to worry about anything either way. Only one bartender after ceremony to get drinks for over 100 people. To-be-weds can enjoy their special day among gardens or in a country club atmosphere. This was AMAZING! Our reception took place at the Cantigny Golf course in their new Woodside Pavilion. We had our ceremony at Cantigny Park on 5/17/14 and our reception at Cantigny Golf Red Oak Room. On our wedding day, Cantigny had golf carts ready for pick up from the shuttle to the museum. We were teamed up with a coordinator early in the process (before we had even booked a date). There really wasn't much communication until the week before and it felt like I had to keep reaching out to touch base. The reception was in Le Jardin, which was beautiful. of our guests loved it, and they all spent a great deal of time on our own private patio that night! For anyone who's been there, you already know how stunning the grounds are- if We booked our 10/5/19 wedding well over a year out due to demand for this venue. It turned out fine in the end but I was upset I had to hear about their venue from another vendor!! Tom and I were married 6/10/22 at Cantigny in the First Pavillion and it was the best day of our lives! Ft. 909 Buckthorne Ct, Valparaiso, IN 46383. The comment we heard again and again from the guests was that not only was the food good we Karen was wonderful to work with, very professional and answered all my emails promptly. The team at Cantigny made the process so easy. The venue is beautiful! Engagement Photos. Located in Wheaton IL, Cantigny Park is the perfect setting to create a unique and memorable wedding. Sign up for emails, whether you're interested in golf, lessons, or events! The gardens, where you can have your ceremony for an added cost, are gorgeous. I can't say enough great things about booking with Cantigny!! Everyone loved the cake! It would have been beneficial to have someone on staff nearby to help with this, especially because we were even asked to show a photo permit to someone on staff so clearly they were not aware we were having our wedding there. offered her suggestions, and was a huge help from beginning to end. The team they to help support you and make the day go smoothly is truly the best of the We had our wedding at Cantigny in early May and it was the best day of my life. SOLD JUN 13, 2022. You are now leaving the SoFi website and entering a third-party website. There aren't words for the amazing experience we had at Cantigny! About Cantigny Located in Wheaton, Illinois, Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf are prime wedding venues for couples in the Chicago area. Cantigny Golf Academy > About > Rates And Hours The food was excellent, the servers friendly and helpful, the planning and coordinating on point, and both the park and the golf course were the perfect backdrop to my wedding. With over 85-acres, this estate can comfortably accommodate 230 people. However, this can vary widely depending on the vendors hired and location. We sought a venue who could supply tasty (and yet healthy) meal choices, a setting of beautiful simplicity and elegance, able to help with some unique requests (like specialty wines from a local winery, able to address numerous unique dietary needs and work in challenges such as a Blackhawks game) all while seamlessly coordinating an outside bakery, florist, photographer and DJ. 02. Our photographer couldn't give enough compliments for the great lighting within the house. The food was amazing, all Amazing venue and ceremony locations. Her wedding ceremony was on Cantigny Park & Gardens East Lawn and after family formals and a fun photoshoot we commuted to Cantigny Golf Club's Red Oak Room for the wedding reception.