Oh, its $35 to park in the lot and you must purchase the passes online. 5 years ago. I parked across the street as I had my hotel room there. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. If you're staying up towards Church, Union, or Deadrick, this is probably the fastest route. Am I allowed to travel from Downtown Nashville to Nissan Stadium? Cook PM - Starting at $18 Job in Nashville, TN at Aimbridge Hospitality are cameras allowed at the ed sheeran concert tonight? Easy to reach walking from downtown across the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge which also offers great views of Downtown. To provide a safer environment for the public and speed fan entry, the Tennessee Titans enforce a league-wide NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought in to the stadium. I live for sports, and I love to travel. . We spent four nights at LP Field for the Country Music Festival so we feel like we know it well. Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee, serves as the home of the NFLs Tennessee Titans and hosts a number of other sporting and entertainment events each year. DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE. If you're staying south of Church street, this is faster. The stadium is also the site of the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, a postseason college football bowl game played each December, and is occasionally used as a venue for soccer matches. View all. Experience four nights of your favorite hits by today's biggest Country Music stars! I sat at the 50 yard line in the 300 section because resale prices are crazy for this stadium. They're expecting 45,000 at the game and I'm sure they'll have roads blocked accordingly. Because of this, its always wise to update yourself on the latest facility guidelines before visiting. Vanderbilt University (also known informally as Vandy) is a private research university located in Nashville, Tennessee. Tailgater Guide: Tennessee Titans - Tailgater Concierge 2. Unique experience watching hockey but stadium needs updating. There is no need to pay for parking at . Can you walk to nissan stadium from downtown nashville The LP field is a very good stadium, specially Iiked the Titantron and the ambient. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee, is one of the world's largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music. Next time you visit, plan ahead and save yourself some major frustration on game day. Monster Energy Supercross Generally, if you avoid the top five rows in the upper deck, your view should be just fine, and if you like good views when there are breaks in the action on the field, get your seats in the eastern part of the stadium to see the downtown skyline. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown Stadium 315 Interstate Drive, Nashville (Map)-(888) 416-0458 (888) 416-0458. eef . The national COVID-19 helpline number in Nissan Stadium is 800-232-4636. Meanwhile, Nashville SCs debut, in which 59,069 fans attended, appears to be an indication that soccer will be a popular draw for the stadium as well. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Nissan Stadium and everything downtown Nashville has to offer, with easy access from I-24 and I-65. Unfortunately that means I do not know about the parking. Heading to Downtown Nashville to visit the Nissan Stadium? Get answers to your questions about Nashville, A Guide to Nashville's Short Term Rentals (AirBnB, VRBO, etc.). Nissan Stadium is located in Nashville, Tennessee and is home to the NFL's Tennessee Titans. The journey time between Downtown Nashville and Nissan Stadium is around 9 min and covers a distance of around 1 miles. I'm not sure you can all the time, but it appears there will be tours March 16th from 10-am. Nashville BCycle has relaunched with brand new electric bikes! Cashiers accept credit cards, debit cards and mobile payments only. It is within walking distance of downtown Nashville, one of the most vibrant tourist towns in America. She then returned to her love of written word in 2000 after working in the music industry as a concert promoter, tour manager and artist developer. 1. Experience our award-winning Nashville hotel: 2022 Conde Nast Readers' Choice Winner, Top Hotels in the South; 2021 Departures Magazine Legend Award: the best over-the-top hotel suites in the US; 339 luxurious guestrooms, including 9 suites; 1 mile from Broadway and minutes from downtown Nashville's Music Venues Hello! 7184 Still Spring Hollow Dr, Nashville, TN 37221 | Trulia Nashville, Tennessee 37203. Riverfront Condo | Walk to Downtown, Nissan Stadium & Music Row! First, we are older and did purchase a parking pass at the stadium. Uber and Lyft operate throughout Nashville and can be booked by customers with the app. 3-star hotel Free breakfast Free WiFi Restaurant Central location; Saturday, April 15, 2023 5:45 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster . Sorry I can't help you. Couple that with a major event taking place at Nissan Stadium and you've got a seriously daunting task on your hands. Multiple taxi companies operate in the area. across the river from downtown Nashville and has a seating capacity of 69,143. Like many other venues, Nissan Stadium has also worked to make their food options more adventurous, and to their credit theyve brought in a few local institutions as well. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Slovenia: Getting from Ljubljana to Lake Bled. Nissan Stadium - Tennessee Titans The Grand Ole Opry is 12 mi from the hotel. As others mentioned it is quite loud until midnight-ish (people walking, couples doing couples things and random bro trucks driving by making noise). You can park in Lot R for free as long as there isn't an event at Nissan. Search for more Nashville restaurants on Tripadvisor. Thanks so much Lindsey122012, monkey lizard and Patrick. While Woodland isn't a pedestrian bridge as others have mentioned, police will likely have the eastbound lanes shut down to accommodate pedestrian traffic. Full access to the entire house. There are two main river-crossing points, at Woodland Avenue and, further south, along the John Siegenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. . Bet with your head, not over it. Hotels near Nissan Stadium, Nashville - Booking.com 64 helpful votes. But you can decide that day based on the weather. The honky tonks, clubs, and music halls of Broadway are just across a pedestrian bridge from the stadium. Non-transparent wallets and cases larger than 4.5 x 6.5, on the other hand, are prohibited. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Getting There | Shuttle Commute | Getting Around | Downtown Nashville Personally, I'd just walk and take my time coming back up the hill. If you don't mind a 20-minute walk to the game, you can find $10 for . Could anyone suggest the best way to get from downtown to the stadium? It's the first matchup on the 2023 MLS calendar, with the rest of . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What's the best way to see Nissan Stadium? We will be in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It is an easy walk over a pedestrian bridge next to the stadium from downtown. . The Stillery American, 0.4 miles away Do I need a pass for handicap parking and if do where do I get it. The downtown bars cater to fans before and after the games. Nashville to Nissan Stadium bus services, operated by WeGo Transit, arrive at S 1St St & Woodland St Nb station. Its also a bit of a long wait to get out of the stadium and back onto the highway. FANS WILL PROCEED ON SHELBY ST. Find all the transport options for your trip from Nashville to Nissan Stadium right here. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. At the numerous concessions, they have typical hotdogs, hamburgers, popcorn, nachos, and soda/beer, but some special items include a Hawaiian-themed hamburger (pineapple ring on a quarter pounder), a Pulled-pork barbecue, a turkey burger with cranberry chutney, a Nashville Hot Chicken & Waffle, and my favorite, a tarragon chicken wrap. Stay in the center of it all and enjoy the bright amenities of La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown/Stadium. Was awesome! A 1 mile walk is an easy stroll for me but that may not be the case for you. Parking rates will depend on how close you are to the stadium. Thanks so much! Buy suite tickets on SuiteHop. If you're staying up towards Church, Union, or Deadrick, this is probably the fastest route. What restaurants are near Nissan Stadium? 501 Commerce St. 5th & Broadway Parking Garage/Retail. 4y ago "Nice neighborhood very close to the urban core and east Nashville. Walked over this bridge numerous times during our stay in Nashville. What are the travel restrictions in Nissan Stadium? Jeanie B. Once inside, Nissan Stadium is a fairly unremarkable event venue, symmetrical with only one level of seating behind each end zone. 94 reviews. Prices start at 87 per night. Four-Night Stadium Pass - CMA Fest 2023 - Nashville, TN I have tickets to a Titans football game. Nissan Stadium is located in what can be considered downtown Nashville, but its separated from all the tall buildings by the Cumberland River. The 2022 season quickly gets underway with more football and soccer. Where to Stay in Nashville | Nashville Guru What else can I see/do in Nashville? and What documents do I need to cross Niagara Falls? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. NISSAN STADIUM - 748 Photos & 171 Reviews - Yelp Patrons equipped with cash can visit select box office windows to convert their money into $20 gift cards to use throughout the stadium. Nashville.com Best Rate! Nissan Stadium is used for large concerts, such as the CMA Music Festival nightly concerts which take place for four days every June. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was built from 1907-09 and was originally named the Sparkman Street Bridge. Where to Park | Getting Around | Downtown Nashville Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-84394486', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Nashville for the USA vs Panama soccer match on July 8. With a choice of 4,700 hotels close to Nissan Stadium in Downtown Nashville, there are stacks of ways to make the very most of the stadium experience. Read on to find out how to get the most out of your gameday experience. Walk to the honky tonks! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. With a walk score of 91/100, downtown is a lively carnival of bachelorettes in matching boots, sports fans in their team's jerseys and buskers looking for their big break. 501 Broadway. (They only let us exit the field at the opposite end of the stage and of course there are never enough bathrooms for ladies!) 1 Titans Way But honestly I dont we would do it again. is an all-purpose venue in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, that was completed in 1996, and is the home of the . We recommend walking from the stop through Lots 1 and 2 to access GEODIS Park. Finally, the year ends with college footballs Music City Bowl on Dec. 30, which fans can stream live on ESPN. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. The people is very appasionate and love the Titans, they shouted a lot. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Can it be done as a day trip? Can walk to east Nashville restaurants with more restaurants and locating to the . Taste of Nashville Food & Sightseeing Tour, Best of Nashville City Sightseeing Tour on Double Decker Bus, Night Time Trolley Tour of Nashville with Photo Stops, Private Small Group Nashville Food & Sightseeing Tour, Private Half-Day History and Food Tour of Nashville, Party while Riding through Downtown Nashville, National Museum of African American Music, They need to update their website for events. more. An Insider's Guide to Parking for Tennessee Titans Games Guestrooms are equipped with WiFi and killer views. Met up with some friends in Nashville for a Texans vs. Titans game. Our seats are section 320, row EE. HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. 1 block to Broadway! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Original publish date:February 4, 2016 Do you need to book in advance to visit Nissan Stadium? The Best Walking Routes in Downtown Nashville | livestrong Travelling to the US: What do I need to know? USE I-65 SOUTH AROUND THE CITY TO I-40 EAST TO I-24 WEST. 21 Best Things to do in Nashville with Teens - Kids Are A Trip 1 bedroom apartments start around $1700/month and can go up to $2500/month, not including penthouses. Vanderbilt hoped that his gift and the greater work of the university would help to heal the sectional wounds inflicted by the Civil War. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Expensive snacks, but that's usual for this type of event. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. More details; . Tru by Hilton Nashville Downtown Convention Center By proceeding, you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our, Take the line 23 bus from Central 4Th Ave - Bay 24 to S 1St St & Woodland St Nb, Take a taxi from Nashville to Nissan Stadium. Map shows Nissan Stadium is 1.1 miles (20 minutes walk.) WeGo Central, WeGo's main transit hub, is conveniently located downtown. The staff was very kind and helpful, the arena was clean, and the security was helpful too. Once inside, the areas were marked so you could easily find your seat. Non-transparent bags can be no larger than 4.5" x 6.5," even if you are placing it inside your larger . The former Houston Oilers franchise wound up settling in Nashville and taking up residence in what is now known as Nissan Stadium. You can buy a parking pass for the official lots on Stubhub for $35 - $150, depending on the proximity to the stadium and the team the Titans play that day. Walk to Nissan Stadium. We begin our tour of Nashville here at the Visitor Center. Interested in a suite at Nissan Stadium? of the Nissan Stadium parking available to the general public is located on the west side of the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville. Where can my large group dine in Nashville? To find out more about our affiliate partnerships, please read our Affiliate Disclaimer. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. The Music Loft - 2 bedroom / 2 bath - Sleeps 4-6 - 100+ Five Star Reviews. Garth Brooks and a number of other local musicians play this stadium often. You can go inside to grab a bottle of water or use the restrooms before we get started, but we're about to venture on a 2-mile walk together so maybe hold off on the souvenir shopping. No cash is talked at the gate. It was a long climb without that obstacle. This was our first visit. 2,141 reviews. Nissan Stadium Parking Guide: Deals, Maps, Tips | SPG Address: 623 Union St, Nashville, TN 37203. Discover things to do in or near downtown Nashville with proximity to attractions like Nissan Stadium, Ryman Auditorium, Frist Art Museum, Music Row, and more. Services depart every 15 minutes, and operate every day. In other words, not many frills but it serves its primary purpose quite well. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Nashville to Oak Grove Christian County KY USA, Nashville to Jackson Vicksburg Airport JAN, Downtown Nashville to Nissan Stadium TN USA, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. 550 Broadway. The stadium seating is comfortable and there are some concession options. Youll find vendors such as Logans Roadhouse and Papa Johns, which also operate stands throughout the stadium. What an awesome venue. Nashville Vacation Rentals | Loft and Hotel Rentals | Airbnb Knights Inn Nashville | Red Lion Family of Hotels Nashville will get more meters added downtown, and with it the reduction of free parking periods. While Woodland isn't a pedestrian bridge as others have mentioned, police will likely have the eastbound lanes shut down to accommodate pedestrian traffic. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Multiple taxi companies operate in the area. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Nissan Stadium? Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. These were the only stairs we had. When there is a football game, most people just walk. Also popular with travellers. Questions about The Grand Ole Opry, Opry House, and The Ryman? Flag. Sunday, May 7, 2023 6:30 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster . Rodizio Grill Brazilian, 0.3 miles away Hotels near Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN | ConcertHotels.com Loews Nashville Hotel a Nashville Hotel Near Vanderbilt U It was a hike to get to our section after parking in our designated parking lot. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-84395593', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Nissan stadium - can't miss it! The tailgating scene in front of the stadium is typical of any NFL stadium around the country, but for a unique perspective, check out the bluff on the west side of the Cumberland River opposite the stadium, where some enterprising fans will set up tailgate camps with small grills, lawn chairs and a view of the venue that cant be beat. Can you walk to Nissan Stadium from this hotel? - Tripadvisor I would either walk or Uber to the game from almost anywhere. I received an email a couple days ago, stating all the policies, that were not true . I have seen comments about having to pay to park at the hotel, is this accurate and if so how much. Facilities are included to enable the stadium to host other public events, meetings, parties, and gatherings. The Titans also stage their own tailgate party, called the Titan Up Tailgate, at the south end of the stadium by Gates 8 and 9. My biggest thrill is combining the two. 211 North 1st St., Nashville, TN 37213 ~0.45 miles north of Nissan Stadium - Tennessee Titans ~8 minute walk. There are plenty of places to eat and drink along the way to the stadium downtown Nashville is full of bars and restaurants that cater to the football fan. 2022. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. No, Woodland Street bridge is not a pedestrian-only bridge, but it does have sidewalks. Downtown Nashville Hotels | Hyatt Place Nashville Personally, I'd just walk and take my time coming back up the hill. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. When there is a football game, most people just walk. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Nissan Stadium Parking - Tennessee Titans Parking Tips | TSR There was a huge variety of foods and beverages. However, this also gives football fans the opportunity to congregate at one of the . It helped that the team reached the Super Bowl not long after the relocation, though it has yet to deliver a championship to Nashville despite of handful of playoff appearances over the years. Where is the best place to drop them off and pick them up? Its first regular-season game was a 36-35 win over the Cincinnati Bengals on September 12, 1999. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Nissan Stadium? FANS WITH A LOT "T" PARKING PASS WILL PROCEED ON I-24 WEST AND EXIT AT EXIT 49 (SHELBY ST), AND MERGE INTO THE LEFT LANE AS YOU PROCEED UP THE EXIT RAMP. You get lovely views of the Nashville skyline. It is primarily used for football and is the home field of the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (NFL) and the Tennessee State Tigers of Tennessee State University. If you're driving downtown, . It says we would have about a 16 minute walk and to cross the Cumberland River via Woodlands Street. . Walking to Nissan stadium - Nashville Forum - Tripadvisor Food choices included Papa John's pizza, nachos, pretzels, the typical We visited the LP Field for CMA Festival. more. Patrick is correct. Uber and Lyft operate throughout Nashville and can be booked by customers with the app. This stadium will be demolished soon and a new 2.2 billion dollar covered stadium. Also give locations to elevators as a option instead of 6 or so ramps going up. They clearly underestimated how much soccer fans like to drink beer. Not sure if they had all vendors open. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Nissan Stadium is recommended. Friday, May 5, 2023 6:30 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster Shuttles drop passengers off at any of eight drop-off points. We had a great time and didn't even mind the walk from downtown across the man bridge. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. Typically 915 services run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary . . Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour We were right outside the stadium and walked a short distance in. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Nashville. Yes, you'll just walk right to the Pedestrian bridge and that'll lead you straight to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Check rates here. It is a custom design, built to utilize every square inch. Complete Health Partners at 3rd & Church Downtown Nashville Urgent Care. The downtown bars cater to fans before and after the games. Alternative Route: Follow Shelby Avenue to S. 2nd Street. It will be hot and humid. A free shortcut from the Nissan Stadium to the Downtown ft. of divisible meeting space and a complimentary 24-hour business center. Can you hear music if standing outside the stadium. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Nashville Nissan Stadium Home to the NFL's Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium is a multipurpose sports and entertainment venue located on the east bank of the Cumberland River across from downtown Nashville.