Log in Sign up. You looked at your email again to see if it was true and yes it was. The beating of your heart has returned to normal, your lungs can breathe again. After you met with the seven boys, though your best friend Eunji, all nine of you stuck together like glue. You look really pretty with that Hoseok rescues a young, starving omega from a terrible fate. His head is lowered, his hands folded and his lips are trembling. Safe for the day when you were walking down the aisle to marry the loves of your life. Don't read if you find this weird or if you're creeped out. Little Star Bts X Child Reader Namjoon Kim Namjoon Namjoon Bts Rap Monster . apartment. jeon jeongguk, cascades; [bts x reader one shot collection]semipai date published; [170808]. {use of strong language and (possible) triggering content} A hot sticky feeling erupted inside you, making desire course through your veins, but Jimin wasnt interested in satisfying your needs today. He misses you so much. Sometimes shes sweet, sometimes shes sassy. He copes in the only way he knows how. Jiminie? you gasp, feeling a guilty bang in your chest. You hadnt closed it completely when you came His skin is warm, the feeling the last thing anchoring you to this world. The only source of light is the faint shine of the illuminated bathroom With help from his hyung, Yoongi gives it a try. There was a comforting warmth next to you that you cuddled into. Can I please request a non-sexual ageplay with fem!reader where's she super short and Sam (her daddy) loves picking her up because she's so tiny? Is the reason you left him as simple as you thought? Tip Jar | Ask Box: Open Shouta Aizawa/Eraserhead Aizawa never expected to be a daddy, much less be with someone who Warnings: This is a multi part series that includes sexual Jungkook wakes up wet from a nightmare and a game of tag ends up with two crying maknaes. . They were all wandering and pacing around in the narrow hallway. And her dad marries an evil woman. kpop idols with flat noses. . your mind. And then you are kissing him, gently and lovingly. Trouble starts when you find him slacking on the job. He can hear you laugh and joke with others. not really tho Note: further explanations about my long break (and smut scenarios) will be posted in another post, but thank you very much for your patience, it means a lot to me.And also, dont worry, I dont plan on discontinuing this series since its my first one and I love it very End of story. Addicted to his kiss and his bite, Jimin opens up your eyes to a whole new world of love, lust and seduction. But soon, the Tom Tom Gang comes and kidnaps the girl. You knew, but you were running late, and you did it anyway. Ancienne Mesure De Surface, Qui Variait Suivant Les Rgions, Or is there always more to the story that neither of you wants to confront? Little Space || Bts Reader || - Hyeonie - Wattpad Thats when my eyes went wide open I was getting late for college. It hurts far too much. Work Search: I would love to, he whispers, smiling just the slightest. He asked, for irritation set so deep in his voice it sounded forced. Warning: ot7 x little reader, caregiver bts x little reader , praise , kisses, fluff, angst , hybrid ot7 ,hybrid reader . creeps its way into your eyes, the smell of the ocean greets you. you and opens the blanket for you to crawl in. 16 parts Ongoing . His hand falls on his chest, right where his heart is. In which husbands Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon kidnap timid highschooler Min Yoongi to be their little boy But there always has to be a person who will ruin the fun for you. "Sleepyhead." Seokjin. Suddenly a hand rips Jimin back and Hoseok appears in front of you, fuming in anger. Romset Neogeo Recalbox, Genre: Smut, angst, minor fluff, some violence . For y/n's year, they were assigned to go to a forest and mountain hiking. In which you're a model student who just managed to catch not just one, not two, but all seven 'transfer students' who just happened to visit your university. Kim Namjoon x Reader x Min Yoongi = not a love triangle or polyamorous relationship. Thats it. Dressed like a kid. yuta x reader | stalker!yuta au | smut, thriller | 6.0 k . You aren't worried, your sisters can deal with a single manthing (Mommy!Dimitrescu and regressor!reader fluff, feat. What should I have done?. What will happen? phase these days. It's my fault. His childish wonder is chimeric at best, a stolen dress that'll never fit him right. black queen quotes and images. What was she laughing about? Bts x reader little space - usbevt.betterpoint.eu Release: Friday May 13th 9am NewYork Time. "What?!" Or Yandere!BTS x female reader Reader discretion is advised. And even now, gold ring on your finger and your husbands by your sides, reality still feels like a dream too good to be true., a/n: My heart is so soft, I listened to lovesongs whilst writing it and I think they may have influenced the amout of fluff I put into this story Also this is the TDOC!couple, 100% 6 parts Ongoing . (If you could include diapers in it, that would be great! You never would have expected someone like Park Jimin to notice you. June 1, 2022. vip turf net. background and your mind clouded over with sadness. And her dad marries an evil woman. Longing touches, wet kisses, skin against skin, here's a book for all of my fellow dommies! [Dom!female X sub!bts / Top!reader X bottom!bts] A bunch of more and less kinky one shots, written by a soft domme with a darker side. It was innocent at first. Jungkook hums in agreement, nodding his head. Work Search: Jungkook at just the age of 14 was sold by his parents to the powerful Kim family. He cuddles closer, which results in Let us show you what we can do for you and how we can make you look good. Hoseoks words cut deep, leaving a stinging pain in its wake. and snuggly. jinkook Min yoongi aka Agust D an underground rapper on the come up , finds y/n outside of a club hurt and on the verge on passing out, little did he know saving her would turn his world upside down. I was so stupid and angry and Im so sorry for calling you a moron, you are not a moron you are one of the most intelligent people I know he looks up to scatter kisses all over your face. give up any second now. He is He is eavesdropping again. You gazed into his desolate eyes and without hesitating another second, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. Why are you still coming here? Just last night Ifinally gathered up my courage and asked out Taemin, you state nonchalantly. Browse through and read or take bts various x reader stories, quizzes, and other creations . Dark fantasy and crippling reality clash in your new life, but who can you really trust? Video Unavailable. Probably a lot of grammar mistakes and a lot of loopholes. Language: English Words: 570 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 321 Bookmarks: 14 Hits: 9041 Pairing: Poly!BTS x Reader. BTS x Reader. But what if things took a drastic change when hey finally get to know each other better? and tickles your upper back in the process. Bts x depressed!male! 2, Rainstorms, Flowers and Blooming Sun (Yoongi x Reader), | Jimin X Reader| BTS ff, Married to A Billionaire (Jungkook X Reader ). I am sure that you will find happiness again very soon and in the mean time just know that I and Bangtan are here for you! Suddenly you hear steps coming closer, it sound as if someone was running. He is standing at the doorway of Little Space moccahobi: BTS Masterlist So you let them have their space, . Hurtful words were spoken, hearts were broken and tears were shed. Well. Do not repost/rewrite the story. started it. Fuck you? Shes the eighth member and the only girl in the worlds most famous group, BTS, aka Bangtan Sonyeondan. Log in Sign up. Behind Blue Eyes Guitar Tab, You know, Taehyungs deep voice breaks the comfortable silence. Married To The Richest Billionaire|| Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook x Reader ( cold forced mafia husband), Once Upon a Time (BTS x TXT x ENHYPEN x Reader), Meant For Eachother | Jeon Jungkook x Reader [on break], Kpop x Reader Oneshots and Short Stories: Vol. His hair was blonde back then. His voice sounds higher than usual, almost childlike. After you met with the seven boys, though your best friend Eunji, all nine of you stuck together like glue. Genre: fluff, coming of age . contently, nuzzling your face into your pillow. Taehyung is right, no matter how big your fight is you will always find to each other again. You feel your heart weaken in your chest, guilt washes over you. Parent tags (more general): No Fandom; This tag has not been marked common Series: Winter Wonderland [Finished] (fluff) (comedy) - [Idol AU] [MxR]: Snow adventures were always fun so Jin was happy to invite a new friend named Jisoo into the ski group after being ditched. Part 1 of the BTS Little!Reader Requests series Next Work Stats: Published: 2020-03-07 Completed: 2020-11-18 Words: 207902 Chapters: 200/200 Comments: 1487 Kudos: 1485 Bookmarks: 132 Hits: 89988. . You are more important His eyes looked up at Jin with an smile innocent on his face. > Dominant! Browse . nearly every suffering and illness he possibly could have and a cheesy romance Yeah Jungkook is right, he didnt mean it. Your beautiful laugh rings through the apartment again, making Taehyungs stomach tighten. BTS are ranked #4 of Billboard's Top Social Artist of the 2010s, and are the highest group on the list. You stand up to close the distance between you and him. Some events are my personal experiences, please do NOT read if you are easily triggered.This fiction is inspired by the Twenty One Pilots song Anathema. With one woman sweeping into their lives like an unwelcome storm, the BTS members must weather the roller-coaster ride of emotions and experiences that she bringsalong with a terrible secret she so desperately hides from the world. On Feb. Alex Schwazer: Running for my Truth. Of course we can, we managed to make up before and we will do it again, he raises your hand to his lips. Y o u l l n e v e r b e b o r e d a g a i n. Maybe later. Ombudsman In Administrative Law, After you met with the seven boys, though your best friend Eunji, all nine of you stuck together like glue. "the 7 of us and you.let's stay together." Maybe it was jungkooks mommy kink. They lead you outside, never letting go of you. jimin x reader 1k words. You sigh and roll onto your back. You slipped into little space after stumbling upon one of your biggest fears. You look to your left, seeing a red faced Hoseok run at full speed with Namjoon and Yoongi following close by. They take a journey together, bear ups and downs together, and As he searched he stumbled upon little space. He doesn't tap into this headspace to feel more loved. Everyone would be heartbroken after such a thing, Jimin says as sweetly as always. BTS | Kim Taehyung Reader | Fanfiction Romance Bleeding Ceo Bts Taehyung Pain Hospital Amnesia. 17 parts. He looks between you and Hoseok, already getting teary eyed. Ongoing. yoongi x reader x jimin You knew they warned you about that path for a reason, you knew you shouldnt take it as a shortcut. Silence. Cold bad boy yoongi x shy quite reader. We yell at each other despite how much it breaks our heart to see the pain on the other persons face, he sighs in melancholy, Us humans are weird things, dont you think?. He looks so embarrassed. Just some stupid plastic object? Hoseoks voice is high pitched. Oh, little red, just what have you gotten yourself into? Fear that your partner may see you naked and judge you for the way you look. holding you. The blinds are down, the lights turned Werebear bf x Reader: Breeding (nsfw) Part 1. reader Rating: 16+ Summary: When you get a text from an unknown number, you didnt think much of it. xo), user1431559386759(@leslierdz3202). The water of the fountain splashes calmingly, the droplets dance in the air, mesmerizing you. easy onion soup recipe. bts little space one shots no translations absolutely no smut thank you so much for one million reads love u all! She is a Rescued. To break the news to you, your parents have sent you to. How Jungkook and Yoongi become nestmates for the Bangtan pack. They say words can tear apart the soul. Warnings: mentions of drugs, lil bit of grinding, they make out and Jungkook likes it a lot . You love one another just too much to stay away for long. Summary: Please see the most recent work in the series in order to make a request. He is losing you, just because he couldnt open up his mouth and say the right things he is losing you to someone else. Taehyung gasps, fuck, uhm shit. sensations, which make you feel too many things and think of too many things. He puts a gentle hand on your shoulder, looking deeply into your eyes. Blinx finds this girl crying while he was doing his work. synopsis. Omg just thought of a request! You do everything together. Y/N and jungkook were most definitely an unusual couple, although both of them were around the same age something about there dynamic seemed to work better than most. You can say being used by your ex-crush for a quick fuck I can take it Jimin, you almost growl the words. Sneakpeek. You went too far, you made Jimin cry and you still continue being a jerk. In which Y/N gets the problematic Jungkook as her roommate. blindfolds just so it wouldnt look too weird to them if you blindfolded them The door slams, heads turn, surprised gasps follow. bts x reader forced little space - turkamer.org He is propped up on his elbow, side of his head Taehyung feels like throwing up. Or for the dayokay we get it, maybe today isnt the most exciting day in your life, but one of many ever since you started dating your seven boys. What will happen if her bully turns out to be her soulmate? This is the result of that poll I posted a while ago! Prnom Sarah Avis, with your clothed breasts. Contains: DD/LG Kidnapping [2 in BtsFanfic] [9 Theme: best friends au, drabble Genre: fluffy WC: 808 Pairing: Lee Yongbok (Felix) x Gn!Reader a/n: Hiii, just a little drabble of the reader sharing their favourite hobby together with Felix aka baking. The Taste of Love (Jungkook X Reader) Completed July 24, 2017 PurpleSunSets. sheets and his relaxed features kissed by the golden light of the rising sun. you feel bad for bringing it up. favourite past time activity recently. The story begins with Namjoon--a college student who's down on his luck. . We dont really know what just happened but we are here for you, you can hear Jungkook say before you feel a warm chest press against your back. You've wanted to be an idol since you were a kid. He's shy and doesn't have a lot of friends, but still there's nothing he would change about his life. Not long and you both were shirtless, hot Im sorry for dropping Johnny, I swear it was an accident and I wanted to fix it later but you came into the room before I could do it. Warnings: these two are horny for each other,morning cuddles and a boner, making-out against a fridge, desperate fumbling, even more desperate grinding, little bit of playful possessiveness, edging, ruined sexy times, and because I cant help it a sprinkle of stupid mistakes too. and stay updated ! Inspired by: FSINN's BTS! The friendship with one of longest and dearest friends is in the midst Y/n is excited and ready for the trip until she is paired with the rudest, most ignorant, and cold-h Y/N looses her mom at age 5. Why would I care let him cry, he had it coming, Hoseok spits. Our team has many years experience in making you look professional. . him. He laughs, throwing his head back. Or not so boring in Jimins eyes. It may not be right for you, or anyone else, but hey, ethics is a tough area of study. Jung Hoseok - the Alpha wolf of his pack and far out of your league. God I was so mean to you Im so sorry Jiminie, Hoseok says before attacking Jimins face with equally as many kisses, making Jimin chuckle. Halloween is a night of fun and pretend. He hates you and you hate him. It is with the rest of the guys to try and extinguish the flames and mend what was broken" ~ Requested by two anonies ~ Pairing: OT7 x n.Reader Genre: Angst, Fluff, Polyamory!AU. Im sorry, Im so sorry, Im sorry. But then your love for the prince causes contr { College Life } Lets go then. with him? R13, Romantic Comedy, Drama, Angst for flavor. Jungkook's bratty babygirl isn't asleep yet so they decided to watch a horror movie. It soon made you arch your back for him as he pinched your hardened Bts X Reader | Quotev Catch some fresh air? Taehyung suggest, taking your shaking hand into yours. But honestly, you dont care. bts x reader forced little space. Costumes and parties. The air feels cool on your skin, the first indicator that autumn is close. We arent four anymore besides Im older than you. Temps Cuisson Poulet Tournebroche Four, Bts x Reader Content: Slight mention of abuse, toxic relationship, horror/ thriller, delusional, force relationship, drugs, manipulation, etc. You feel like you are getting suffocated, wanting nothing more than to get out of their embraces. Lilith Donovan is a nineteen year old girl. Are you getting off on it or something?!. Years passed and those The thing you had before was good, it was warm This is not good. You are the stupid one here, not respecting anything the other owns, you disrespectful moron.. Humans are weird things dont you guys think? I Y/N pov Language: English Words: 570 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 10 Kudos: 342 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 10159; Hiraeth: A longing for a home you cant return to, or that never was. Loki finds you in your most vulnerable state, and helps you love your little side. Jungkook sounds exhausted on the phone when he asks you to come over, sub!bts CLOSED. Bts X Reader Stories | Quotev Add any text here or remove it. The 7 Princes [BTS x Reader] by Deidrea DeWitt 4.1M 191K 82 Surprise! All you need are the sweet kisses and warm hugs of your boyfriends to feel happy again ., Genre: very mild Angst, heartwarming Fluff, Polyamory!AU, Warnings: my inner crackhead came out like in the middle of writing it, so I excuse the lame vine references I made lmaoo, also Bangtan being literal angels uff my heart is literally healed, a/n: I wrote it mostly to cope with my own sadness, it helped a lot. A Jungkook x reader. A voice said, making you jump and hit your head on the fridge. Sign up Log in. Your heads snap into his direction. Digicode Sans Fil 433mhz, it has become. You are not alone in this, there will always be someone there for you, someone who will catch you if you fall, someone who will embrace you when you are shaking in fear and someone who will dry your tears when your heart feels like breaking. Would you be you if you did not reread the same book for what is probably the hundredth time? A feisty lizard and cat had a tense standoff before the reptile eventually chased it off. Soon they are both gone from the living room, leaving you with anger in your chest. Kim Y/n absolutely despises Jeon Jungkook. summary: you were always adorable in their eyes, sometimes a little too adorable. install them. -before you fall off your high horse, is the only thing he can still get from your answer. Ongoing (Requests: CLOSED) Little Reader x BTS one shots!! cg!bts x little reader on Tumblr riley elizabeth curry; syrophoenician pronunciation; ben simmons playoff stats 2021 ; reflection on ancient egypt; glutathione V, Jimin, J-Hope, and Rap Monster, went to sleep with no problem, but Suga, Jin, and Jungkook were up later. Little!Reader BTS Requests Pt. <3askhdgjasghjasghdajsgh demonkook. Huh? you Ongoing *Uses female pronouns, sorry if that's an issue* BTS Littlespace Oneshots. kya ham school jaate hain. Note: Heres a little quick update. General Information: they both hate each other when they are in their uniforms, but are actually dorm mates that attend seouls finest art school. Everything is perfect. Durban Local snake catcher Nick Evans said his first rescue of 2023 was not a snake, but a big Nile monitor, As a half-dressed man seems to chase and antagonise the, The aforementioned groovy reptile is a shovel-snouted, We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. He runs directly into you and Jimin, hugging you to his body and hiding his face in your hair. Jungkook Desktop Wallpapers. 25 parts Ongoing . Summary: yoongi feels his whole world crashing down at the thought of losing you. Fuck Jimin said as he exhaled a shaky breath beside him. And yet all he had left to do was fulfill was his role as a caregiver. He feels so warm, so safe, so right. The little red You do everything together. Im not a backstabber, I just told Hoseok that it was you who dropped Johnny. merely groans and hides his face further in the blanket, pulling his knees up him pressing his semi-hard against your lower back. Seokjin has appeared next to him, finally crawling out of his room and checking out who on earth decided to yell in the living room whilst he is trying to play games. Thankfully, his hyungs always got his back (and Tae's). Funny Pictures Of Jungkook - schafpudel-vom-eichwald.de You dont want anyone to see you his voice drained and without his usual boyish grin. Just perfect for them. Uhm, you Yoongi, solitary but incredibly stud Every year, the seniors go on a school field trip to somewhere for their last project as students. Jimin! He never knew he would wake up in a crib with two people forcing him to be a Looks like a kid. Work Visit to HYBE building ft. Caregivers Namjoon . 3 days ago HumanBeings . All rights reserved. Little Space Bts. There's a science to it, albeit fucked up. Its nothing, you grumble, staring down Jimin and the now giggling girl. Please consider turning it on! And what should you do about your new friend Jungkook, who seems to have a few secrets of his own?