They could have expelled you instead.Peter gaped at her. Flash is a jerk as always which is nothing new. The Guardians of The Galaxy were the only ones on Titan to try to fight Thanos, the ones that didn't become ash during The Snap are the ones that helped get Stephen Strange back home. Im one of roughly three of Peters dads. "Hey, Penis!" Work Search: He falls unconscious in a very worried Tony Stark's arms. Flash roughly grabbed Peter's arm, beginning to drag him towards the door. The kid was bended over the sink, scrubbing something under the water steam, hands stained and water turning red as soon as it made contact with him. However his plans of being friends with the other teen goes right out the window once he learns the truth. Tony took the suit and everyone he cares about is lying to him. "Alright, does everyone remember the plan?" How will his family react? Even Peter calling you kid. All Peter Parker wants is to be able to go to school and not hear any snarky remarks from classmates or teachers but of course that doesn't happen and he spirals into a deep, dark hole and pushes away the ones he loves most who are oblivious to his actions. "Maybe I can get my mum to make cookies for the day! These are just oneshots that I have thought of either myself, or by the help of my friends, or based off things I find on pinterest. (Cough, cough, I'm such a good, cough, teacher cough, cough) I quickly got in my Iron Man suit, and was ready for danger. Read at caution. I fought in World War II. Once in the hallway, the Avengers let their rage show. And even if she would have never related those whimpers and cries with the contagious voice of Peter, she knows. February 27, 2023 alexandra bonefas scott No Comments . Peter grumbled as his phone buzzed, with a message from Tony: //thor cant make tonite. Was he really coping just fine? Peter asked his aunt, who sighed. Little does he know it'll only end in tragedy. We forgot to call Thor and I promised I would!. Summary: When Peter's Chemistry Teacher announces that the class would be going to Stark Industries for a field trip, he thought he was screwed. One by one, they stood up and filed out of the room; each one touching Peter in some way. Peter said between them, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt awkwardly. Flash chokes Peter out. Im glad, Steve smiled warmly, Well, come on; weve got a war to win. Two years after Germany, Tony Stark is fine. Today was parent teacher interview day, meaning that everyone's parents of Peter's year would be organising interviews with the teachers in order to find out how their children were going at school. It was the 10th of August 2001. That is, until she died unexpectedly from a heart attack. "Text me when you get back to the Tower. Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Peter Parker is Tony Starks Biological Child, Family, Crushes, and Classes don't mix, apparently, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Mental Health is Taken Seriously Here Okay, When Prince Charming Is An Adorable Science Nerd. Or will the deep, dark hole keep getting darker. I died and came back to life for the sole purpose of fucking Steve.. ", That was when M.J. decided to sit down at the table. Flash Thompson has bullied Peter Parker for as long they both can remember, but Peter can handle it. also known as: Peter Parker and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. He said, lifting his fists. "Leave him alone Flash! Please consider turning it on! Was it some kind of joke? Once Peter was safe and inside, Tony pulled out of the parking lot and returned to the Tower. Peter watched the floor counter climb higher and higher until it was on the forty fifth floor. When some kids decide it's a good idea to torment Peter, she discovers her feelings for the Stark are deeper than what she thought. MoviesAvengers Follow/FavA Bullying Case By:PercyJacksonAlways It has come to the attention of Midtown's principal that Peter has been caught bullying a fellow classmate. Flash towered over him, a big grin on his face. Did he really look in the mirror at purple bruises and slowly healing broken ribs? But the fact that i. another spiderson wrong number au 31 parts Ongoing Peter Parker aka Spider-man has lost everyone. When Peter is given the chance to go back and save everyone, he is sent back to before Civil War. I dont own any characters / All Marvel owned. Lets just say the Avengers are surprised and so is MJ. Will they notice before it's too late for Peter? Eddie doesn't turn evil and is redeemable. You're going to be late!" The fact that he's also the number one gymnast for the floor routine doesn't actually help his bully situation. Always knowing that you have a family with the Avengers <3; marvel marvel fanfic marvel imagine avengers avengers fanfic avengers imagine reader insert reader imagine being the youngest avenger peter parker spiderman Shuri . At the top of the sweater, near his heart was a very clear logo that read STARK Peter felt panic fill in his chest. Read Loki's Son from the story Peter Parker and the Avengers one shots by EllaAnnabeth with 2,228 reads. The Rogue Avengers meet Peter Parker and are completely surprised to learn that Tony has a son. The sun is shining, birds are singing, and best of all, Peter didn't have to walk to school. I think your boy has a real talent and could pursue photography as a career.. So then why does Peters stomach erupt in butterflies every time the other teen is around him? He mumbled unhappily. + All characters belong to Marvel except for a few here and there that i make up. Peter and Miles are noticeably younger now but this is . He said, causing the others to start laughing too. There will be a pair for every class, and when your turn is over, you sit in the car and wait. Enjoy! When the former Avengers finally apologize and return to the tower, Tony insist Peter wait before he meets them. Natasha, Tony, Steve, Bruce, Bucky, Clint. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Its finally the day The Avengers meet Peters teachers. A/N This was requested by Yoyoyoyomynameis_joe (thanks very much btw) if you have a request pls just comment it I'll make sure to credit you (unless u don't want me to, I completely understand if u don't) u can also do it directly to me if u'd prefer (I think thats a thing, I dunno) anyway, here's the story! Underrated Fics. Optimal Advice comes just a bit of a while after the clone incident and Peter Parker 's breakup with Kitty Pryde. avengers fanfiction peter bullied by teacher. Peter had lived with his Aunt May and went to the compound after school most days. "He's upset that the Avengers are going to come in for parent-teacher conferences." Really, he was fin. "Bye!". up and running to help people as much as possible. Precious Peter Parker Tony calls Peter while he's in school and his teacher makes him answer on speakerphone Infinity War never happened we also mostly ignore civil war basically this is just some pointless fluff for the holidays (rated teen bc of like 2 curse words) Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure "Parker! He sneered, kicking one of his books away as Peter reached out to grab it. funfetti pancake mix cookies avengers fanfiction peter bullied by teacher. "It's about Peter, Em. Harry is against his father. Peter is finally meeting the avengers but not in the way he wants. Mrs. Mason looked annoyed, Mr. Peter's been the number one ranking student at Midtown high school since he set foot on the campus freshman year. avengers fanfiction avengers react to peter. Open Button. Peter's banned from the field trip by the school. Despite choosing not to tell Tony about Flash, he had spent a decent amount of time making Tony promise not to give him any extra attention. Did he really not turn up at school with bandaids on his nose, which he blamed on patrol? Unfortunately for Peter, he's never much believed in miracles. May was impressed that Peter had gotten Tony to literally beg, so she had allowed it under the one condition that he be on time for his school field trip the following morning. They arrive at the school to walk in and gawked at by the students, parents, and teachers alike. Luckily he has a pretty perceptive bodyguard and a loving adoptive father. if someone wants to beta feel free to tell me!!!! When Isla was 7 her and Peter were bit by genetically . All Peter knows is he has to get out, he has powers now, he can survive on his own. Work Search: Peter's Spanish teacher was not a nice woman, but luckily Natasha intimidated her in Spanish so she stopped being so rude pretty quickly. There was some quick discussion before he was put on speakerphone. Sickfic. fix microsoft teams not displaying images and gifs. I sit in the background and make sassy comments when a situation deserves it. Clint says while filing his nails with a knife. Peter's having issues at school, and they're getting to the point where it begins to impact his behavior, anxiety and self-consciousness. Hi, Im Bruce Banner Im a scientist and Im Peters uncle nice to meet you. #peterparker It shouldn't be too hard to keep his identity secret, right? I'm mostly a team Ironman supporter so you might see me more bending towards Tony than Steve but there would also be super family at some instances.Well, I do like to accept requests too so you are free to leave one. The cancer doctor. avengers fanfiction peter jealous of morgan avengers fanfiction peter jealous of morgan He definitely wouldn't be going to see a baby or animal doctor, so that left the Pediatric Oncologist. Just another site Of course, most of his classmates found the labs to be the most interesting, but Peter found them one of the more boring parts of the tour. * * * * * Peter followed the group of students around the Tower. Of course she would be; she wasn't going or being embarrassed like Peter was. Read Bullies from the story Family by GraceBeard (Alpha_12) with 17,065 reads. "You were the one to walk into him!" Peter starts to doubt himself and thinks that he doesnt deserve to be with his parents. As a child, Davis was known for getting injured, particularly procuring . not necessarily in that order, much to the confusion of his entire decathlon team. This is a story of how Peter's life was, when he was growing up. This is a story about a yandere version of Wanda Maximoff and a bullied Peter Parker. Peter's Field Trip, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction is chicagoland speedway being torn down; is iperms down Im also one of Peters dads. Write by: . Peter lifted up his head. Though you have telepathy and could get the answers by reading the smartest kid's brain in the class or one better your teachers'. Peter was giggling again as they left, heading towards the car to swap parents. Tony and Peter spent the night in the lab working and watching TV until Pepper told FRIDAY to kill the connection. you chirp, sliding in across from them. Brad Davis was born in 2007, and by the mid-2010s was one of many students being tutored by students in Parker's class. Midtown - Fanfiction | Marvel Amino