View By Manufacturer. Mitchell acoustic guitar MD-100S - BROKEN STRINGS. Sort by. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Crdoba Guitars and the Renaissance of the Nylon String Guitar, learn more about this Crdoba guitar here, learn more about this Crdoba classical guitar here, Best Left-Handed Steel-String Acoustic Guitars, Engelmann Spruce vs. Sitka Spruce in Guitars. Full gloss. The higher-end Admira A20, with all solid woods, is still very accessible at around $750. link to Learning Classical Guitar At 50. Blending classic Spanish designs and modern aesthetics, the Orchestra CE is built for the modern era all while honoring the legacy of the instrument. To get in touch, write to [emailprotected]. You get all-solid woods and a great sounding guitar. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The Raimundo148 cedar costs what an intermediate guitar generally costs in the $1,200 range. The Luthier series features Cordoba's all-solid boutique models, which are completely handmade in a small workshop using carefully selected premium woods. Again, the Ramirez Guittarra del Tiempo is a well-regarded model but clocks in at a relatively low $1700. Like many swear by the mid-level Cordobas (C9 or C7), there are many who hold a positive opinion about certain Camps models: SP6 and M10, for instance. $649.99. He is also one half of the online classical guitar duo DuJu who put out guitar duets regularly on their YouTube channel. Id recommend any Burguet model, come to think of it. Rozas trained under the great Jos Ramirez and is regarded as one of the finest luthiers in Spain. At their workshop off Valencia in Spain, Raimundo produce over 12,000 instruments a year, almost all of which are exported to countries across the globe. Made in Spain. Handcrafting is a major portion of theentire guitar building process. Just finished the website for concert guitarist Colin Davin (www.colindavin.com). For many years now, Admira guitars have been the classical guitar of choice for teachers, and students in many parts of the world. The GK Pro Negra is built for tone, with solid Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid European spruce top. Admira Guitars was founded in 1944 by a German Enrique Keller Fritsch, who had emigrated to Spain. Bracing-wise, the Cordoba C7 is made with fan bracing, the type used on most contemporary classical guitar models. 2019 Ricardo Sanchis Carpio Model RSC Luthier Especial Flamenca Negra Guitar. by Dave Stott Thursday 30 June 2016, 14:22 pm, Post Crdoba Guitars was founded in 1997 by Tim Miklaucic with a mission to bring the classical guitar back to a place of prominence. Ive personally owned the 7P and Amalio Burguet 1A, both excellent build and sound (tried other AM models too but not the 2M). Other models in the Professional line are Model 12, Adalid, Hauser, Seorita and Torres. $9.99 c12 cordoba Peering into the soundholes of the instruments, it is immediately clear that workmanship of the Chinese-made guitar is much cleaner - at last as far as excess glue goes. All Alhambra models are built with solid tops. Cordoba's Espaa Series is handmade in Valencia and Barcelona while the Iberia, Fusion, Luthier, and Protege Series as well as all ukuleles are handmade in China. For a fraction of more expense, the ADM400 Sara offers a better selection of tonewoods. Where is the Cordoba C7 made? There is an understated attractiveness about this guitars minimalistic design. Thanks Sherman. 4 Styles Available Cordoba Fusion 5 Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar (1) from $449.00 4 Styles Available Cordoba Protege C1 Matiz Classical Guitar (1) $249.00 Cordoba C1M-CE Protege Cutaway Nylon-String. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The Solista comes with either a Canadian cedar top or a European spruce top. But then, neither are they an Asian powerhouse, churning out hundreds of instruments in a day. I have two Cordoba guitars - a Chinese-made C-12 and a Spanish made FCWE. Is Cordoba a good classical guitar brand? by Gorn Thursday 30 June 2016, 16:04 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. Especially his student models using cocobolo wood is a great instance of playability and affordability. It features a solid Canadian cedar top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. The C5 is the equivalent of 32E. The Cordoba Story - A Renaissance of the Nylon String Guitar Watch on Popular Models Some popular Cordoba classical guitar models are the Cordoba C5 and Cordoba C7 . Solista Flamenca June 26, 2017 Traditional flamenco guitar. Whether you play classical music, play flamenco, or just want to add a classical guitar to your musical arsenal, Cordoba guitars are an excellent option. cordoba classical guitar. As a result of the immense popularity of the steel string guitar over the last several decades, nylon string guitars have become overshadowed in many ways. Admira Guitar, cordoba. You get well crafted instruments at a great price: which can vary from about $350 for a novice guitar to $3500 for their top of the line Luthier India variant. Crdoba examined three authentic Torres guitars very thoroughly to create this tribute model. If you love the Crdoba Orchestra model but want a more professional and high-end instrument, the Crdoba CE Custom is for you. Like all major brands, Alhambra offers different lines of product under the heads of Student, Conservatory, Professional and Exotic Woods Collection. All guitars are set up for optimum playability in our workshop before shipping. Steeped in tradition and engineered to ultra-precise standards, Crdoba nylon strings are the result of a decades-long pursuit of tone, playability, and performance. Listen to the sound demo of a Raimundo 112, an entry level guitar model. Varying from 1/4 to full size and with many color, tonewood, style and cutaway/electric options, your dream nylon string guitar is just a click away. Cordoba's Espaa Series is handmade in Valencia and Barcelona while the Iberia, Fusion, Luthier, and Protege Series as well as all ukuleles are handmade in China. Here, craftsmen and craftswomen apply the traditional methods of guitar making that have been passed down to them through the generations. It can help simplify the process for you. But the builders in the Far East are held to a different and higher standard by some, it seems. Designed to honor the legacy and heritage of the classical guitar all while embracing modern aesthetics, Crdoba guitars are some of the most beautifully crafted and popular instruments on the market. Cordoba C1 Protege - Full Size Classical Guitar. All of Raimundos guitars are 100% made in Spain. Not trying to pick a fight or start an argument with the OP but I have an Alhambra 7P which I purchased after looking at all the Cordoba models up to the C10. The headstock of my FF shows a few sawing marks (!) This makes for a guitar that is filled with history yet also accessible to modern players. First, it is handmade in the US with a solid western red cedar top and solid rosewood back and sides. Barring a hugely popular brand like Alhambra, you will generally not find any of these brands in your usual online retail stores. The Ultimate Guideto Choose The Right Guitar Slide, The Ultimate Guide to Choose Guitar Picks. General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion. Cordoba brand guitars Made in Spain: (4 real serial numbers posted below) 3110814, 3140591, 3150035, 3150159 It looks like: 7 digit serial number, always starts with 3 = Spain, 11 or 14 of 15 is manufacturing year, the last 4 digits are the running numbers for a max of 9,999 guitars per year from Spain. And the higher models 2PS, 4PS and 6PS hover around the $1700 mark. Much attention was given to detail to ensure that this guitar honored Friederichs legacy. Discussions relating to the classical guitar which don't fit elsewhere. With cocobolo back and sides, the 45CO is in a league of its own with a sweet and bright tone that sings. To people (like me) who have actually sat and played their guitars over a few hours, these prices are truly a steal. Which Cordoba guitars are made in Spain? A Ramirez guitar is reminiscent of Christopher Parkenings warm, rich guitar sound. I was give a Ritmo T-2 guitar made in Spain that I really enjoy playing and so does my friends. I can't prove it but strongly suspect that Loriente guitars are made by Antonio Picado. Between the choice of tonewoods and the fan bracing of the instrument, Crdoba has created a truly unique guitar that is sure to light up the room. The neck has only 12 frets to the guitars body, resulting in greater vibration and resonance across the soundboard. Gitarre Guitar Westerngitarre. Like the other premium options on this list, the CE Custom comes with a deluxe, humidified hardshell case. And the thinner body style is comfortable for players of any style. They are convinced that their success has come about by sticking to the artisan spirit of traditional Spanish guitar making. Handcrafted guitars are a true work of art, combining both form and function to create a unique and beautiful instrument. Happy owners swear by it. With his unique bracing system, all his models are appreciably different and yet have a recognizable sound, say the adherents. I played 2 cheap Manuel Rodriguez Caballero 10, I still have a Manuel Rodriguez FF Cutaway und a friend of mine owns a 15 year old cedar top Cordoba (or Alhambra?). If you want to make a serious investment in your playing with a premium and professional classical guitar, you cannot go wrong with the Rodriquez. At a glance: Our top 3 picks Our team's top 3 recommendations Best Overall Cordoba C12 SP Traditional design with a modern flourish Premium tonewoods Built-in truss rod. The 128 at a price of around $500 is a great choice for the aspiring student. Click here for price Great value Today, classical guitars are made all over the world. I saw THREE China-made Cordobas at a local guitar shop with lifting bridges just last month. You get well crafted instruments at a great price: which can vary from about $350 for a novice guitar to $3500 for their top of the line Luthier India variant. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. This stunning guitar has a big, warm sound that is very appropriate for Spanish music. Mid-range and upper-end models have all solid wood back and sides and ebony fingerboards. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. It has more than 14.000 square meters used for creating unique pieces using a perfect union between the tradition of handmade work and the most modern woodworking techniques. The C1M 1/2 size is part of Cordobas impressive Protege line of classical guitars aimed at students. Which Cordoba guitars are made in Spain? Youd compare these models alongside something like a 10P or 11P of Alhambra. (A lot of Cordobas are built in China.) This item: Cordoba 45 Limited Classical Acoustic Nylon String Guitar, Espana Series (made in Spain) with Humidified Hardshell Case $1,399.00 D'Addario Guitar Strings Pro-Arte Classical Guitar Strings Nylon Guitar Strings, 1-Pack $10.99 WINGO Classical Flat Guitar Capo for Nylon String Guitars-Rosewood Finish with 5 Picks. Only sold it because I was on hiatus from playing/gigging acoustic and was made a high offer on it. One of my guitars is an Alhambra 7P and it is a lovely guitar. Camps Guitars was founded in 1945 by Juan Camps Coll, whose twin loves of music and carpentry led him into guitar making. W. You seem to have tried a lot of them! I've been very impressed with all of the higher end Cordoba models I've played, but it always seems to me they're not really set up as "classical" guitars, even the non-crossovers. By and large, the action is a bit high on Almansa guitars. They first select, then saw the woods for each instrument; they assemble, polish and finish it. The main headquarters and factory is located in Oxnard, California where the Cordoba Master Series is hand-crafted. The sides of the guitar are hand-bent, a testament to the fact that this is no factory-made instrument. How to Choose the Right Guitar String Gauges? $106.09 + $31.82 shipping. They are all well made and of all-solid wood construction. Varying from 1/4 to full size and with many color, tonewood, style and cutaway/electric options, your dream nylon string guitar is just a click away. Its recovery was impeded by tribal rivalries until Abd al-Ramn I, a member of the Umayyad family, accepted the leadership of the Spanish Muslims and made Crdoba his capital in 756. Another Crdoba classical guitar made in Spain, the Solista is an elegant handmade instrument built for the refined musician. It is probably the most respected classical guitar name in the world, representing some of the highest quality instruments you can buy. The result is a guitar that resembles the construction, materials, and design of Torres innovative instruments. They are well made, responsive instruments that provide a higher standard of construction and tone compared to similarly priced instruments. Free delivery for many products! Crdoba guitars are designedin the Spanish tradition resonant, lightweight and handmade. (the time they switched production from Spain to China). It's all the same: excess glue all over. An intermediate guitarist will do well to investigate it deeper. It sounds great with a lot of sustain, clarity and sound separation even though some may find the action a little too high. Dauphin Yamaha Elect Fender Peavey Gibson All Manufacturers. For children under 8 years of age especially, the 1/2 size guitar is generally considered a perfect starter instrument. Free shipping for many products! Don't let the country of origin scare you away, though, as Cordoba takes great care to ensure the quality of its instruments. With great attention given to the smallest details, this elegant guitar is built completely with premium solid tonewoods. It sells in over 40 countries the whole range from beginner instruments to pro quality guitars. reply; Re . It is, and Crdoba does make guitars in Spain (the Espaa Series is made in Valencia), but the majority - the Iberia, Fusion, Luthier and the beginner Protg series, along with the steel-string Acero guitars - are made in China. Every Crdoba is lightweight, responsive, and a direct descendant of the Spanish tradition. Think again at least about the above models. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Azahar Palo Santo 141 Classical Guitar (Made In Spain, with Voyager Hard Case) at the best online prices at eBay! For more advanced players, I have a review of the Alhambra 7P I have one myself, by the way (its a great guitar!). I have own before Alhambra 3-4 different models but i dont like them anymore! The most challenging part of creating this article was narrowing down the list to our favorite 9 models when there are so many other beautiful Crdoba models that deserve recognition. This was one of the models that was in my shortlist on my Spain visit (before I finally settled on the Amalio Burguet 1A. They also offer customized guitars, made to the guitarists specifications. For your consideration is a 2000 Cordoba RCWE Slimline Classical guitar made in Spain. Thanks David for sharing your experience. And yet no other country has a stronger cultural relationship to the classical guitar than Spain. You can learn more about this Crdoba guitar here. FREE delivery Mon, Jan 16 . All are made in Spain and sold in over 70 countries. If interested in music and guitars, then you are in the right place and will learn a lot. But they do have a dedicated following of their own. The next level up from the Iberia series, Cordoba has developed the Luthier series, providing concert-level guitars for the serious musician. If you want to enjoy an instrument that showcases the sound, style, and feel of one of the greatest luthiers in history, this may be the Crdoba model for you. With meticulous attention to detail, the Crdoba Esteso is a tribute to one of the most respected and influential luthiers in history. The guitars that Torres originally built have a reputation for projecting very well despite their small, lightweight bodies. It is a popular student model for sweet trebles and a firm bass, great tone and projection. Picado makes his own line of guitars and manufactures for other luthiers like Otto Vowinkel. Paired with a solid western red cedar top, this instrument has a full, bold, and colorful sound that is full of character. Cordoba's Espaa Series is handmade in Valencia and Barcelona while the Iberia, Fusion, Luthier, and Protege Series as well as all ukuleles are handmade in China. It also features a unique and intricately-designed rosette with mother-of-pearl inlay. It is tuned one octave above the . It has a solid punch. I have to say that it is refreshing to have a thread on this subject garner nearly 10 posts without a single use of the term "slave labor.". Narayan Kumar is a passionate classical guitarist and an online research buff. The Estudio 2 model kicks in at around $1,600, not that expensive for a guitar of this heritage and quality. Another respected name among those who know. Hi, Could you please give me an idea of how much I should pay for Admira guitar, model Cordoba? Alhambra classical guitars are probably the most well known among the Made in Spain brands. Store / Flamenco Guitars. Just like you will notice some Cordoba variants like the C7 or C9 highly recommended by users once you get past the basic beginner stages, you will hear Alhambra 4P or 5P crop up frequently in online discussions. Free shipping for many products! Read it if you want to know more about this model. Few names are as important in guitar history as Antonio de Torres. They use materials like carbon fiber, modern varnishes and adhesives, and adjustable titanium ribs. Today, Camps Guitars are well known for the quality of the instruments. The 'M' in the title stands for its light matte finish. Traditional classical guitar featuring a solid cedar or spruce top with solid Indian Rosewood back and sides. Welcome to honest assessments from a fellow classical guitarist. Those prices must be 20 years old, at least. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Guitar Cordoba Solista CD/IN handcrafted in Spain at the best online prices at eBay! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); It could be that you are wondering whether you are in the right place. It was in 1957 when the 3 partners Francisco Esteve, Manuel Adalid and Antonio Monfort decided to create their first guitar workshop. Made In Spain All Options. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. link to Savarez Classical Guitar Strings Explained, Almansa: High quality from a smaller outfit, Camps: Great choice for intermediate level, Esteve, a traditional range of affordable quality, full review of the popular Alhambra 5P model. Today, Taylor employs over 1,200 people and produces hundreds of guitars per day exclusively in two factory complexes in the U.S and Mexico: El Cajon, California, and in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico. Cordoba's 45 Limited is a nylon-string acoustic guitar masterpiece crafted from breathtakingly beautiful tonewoods. If interested in music and guitars, then you are in the right place and will learn a lot. Product Overview. Set up in 1968, when Manuel Raimundo decidedto set up his own guitar-making company, the company has grown significantly while keeping its artisan reputation intact. List price $811.00. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Pronounced Es-TEH-vay, all Esteve guitars have solid tops, real wood purfling and bindings and traditional Spanish integrated neck-body construction. Cordoba's 45 Limited is a nylon-string acoustic guitar masterpiece crafted from breathtakingly beautiful tonewoods. Another stunning guitar in the prestigious Luthier Select Series, the Crdoba Esteso was designed in honor of Domingo Esteso, one of the most renowned Spanish luthiers of the 20th century. If true, then no factory guitar in its price range can possibly touch the 125 Anos. The 45 Limited is part of Cordoba's Espana series of guitars that are made in the traditional fashion in Spain. . Admira is still based in northern Spain. Always good to hear from the perspective of an actual owner and player. It is believed that some of the Made in Spain Cordoba guitars are made by Raimundo. On Sale. Even in Spain, Esteve is a highly respected name in lutherie, combining old world design and modern ideas of construction. I personally think there is not sufficient difference between the 7P and even the 9P to justify the difference in cost. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. How to Choose the Right Guitar String Gauges? Fishman Prefix ProBlend electronics. Dave - Agreed. Assembled from a combination of the best materials and ideal string gauges, Crdoba nylon strings offer simple, high-performance options for any level of player. The main headquarters and factory is located in Oxnard, California where the Cordoba Master Series is hand-crafted. His guitars too are known for having a special sound and to those moved by it, they are well worth the price. Picture 1 of 13. However, those at a higher level will look at the 1957N Almeria model, a very prevalent and popular choice in thousands of music schools and classrooms. The beginner model 4A is priced around the $450 mark. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. CORDOBA 40R CLASSICAL ACOUSTIC GUITAR - MADE IN SPAIN COMES WITH CORDOBA HARD SHELL CASE VERY SMALL DINGS AND SURFACE SCRATCHES AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES THE SOUND IS GREAT This item is sold As-Described This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Maria, Malaga and Avila are three of the popular student models. It is not all that expensive. Cordoba C7 Classical Guitar, SP/IN. With great attention given to the smallest details, this elegant guitar is built completely with premium solid tonewoods. Their range includes classical and flamenco guitars, student guitars, concert guitars, and cutaway and electro-acoustic guitars. Year All Attributes. He pays special attention to the selection of woods from different origins and natures, as also the essential drying process of wood. They are a US brand, perhaps most synonymous with guitars (and Spanish guitars in particular) who have a range of instruments on their shelves. Hope this is of some interest. The guitar's appearance and tone emanate from a strong-sounding European spruce top and black and white ebony back and . 2022 Paulino Bernabe Flamenco Guitar. Esteve guitars, again, feel like a Spanish heirloom with great playability and price. Nevertheless, other types of wood may be used for the back and sides, like rosewood, maple, koa, satinwood and caviuna. Picture Information. Required fields are marked *. I tried the 8P also in the shop but preferred the 7P and saved some cash as well. Constructed with quality, solid tonewoods, the C9 Parlor has the warm and sweet tone that you would expect from such a guitar. One of our nicest classical guitars, the 45CO is constructed with stunning cocobolo back and sides. Crdoba guitars are sparking interest in a new generation of musicians. With an all wood traditional rosette and classic Spanish design, this classical guitar is truly eye-catching. You will have to contact a brick and mortar supplier (hopefully not far from where you live.) This can be compared with a Camps SP6 (similar top and back and sides and price range) in a buying decision. i wonder, and its just speculation, if building cordoba guitars in china would attract a more skilled and long term employee. These are perfect for the serious player looking for an instrument that can provide a rich tone. This approach has led to new and modern elements in their instruments. Crdoba seeks to guide the evolution of the nylon string guitar, blending traditional craftsmanship of the early master luthiers with modern developments. Be sure to let us know in the comments below! Cordoba GK Pro Negra - Best for Experts. It's a GK Pro blanco, all-solid flamenco made in China, from their Luthier series (top of the line Chinese constructed). What makes this guitar worth paying well over $5,000 for, versus less than $1,000 for the Orchestra model? Im afraid I havent tried the other specific models you mention. by da23will Thursday 30 June 2016, 03:30 am, Post And finally, the granddaddy of them all: the famous, most esteemed Jose Ramirez guitars. Stunning models like the ones in this article have helped Crdoba accomplish this exciting mission. Save 3% . Read our privacy policy for more info. It costs about $1,500. These unique guitars will be delivered from our warehouse or from the manufacturer's bench to your door, avoiding extra costs or double commercial margins. Save 37% $199.00. The Camps workshop itself is located in the northeastern Catalan coast of Spain. Whether you play classical music, play flamenco, or just want to add a classical guitar to your musical arsenal, Cordoba guitars are an excellent option. This guitars solid Cedar top and solid African mahogany back and sides truly deliver with a powerful, rich, and full sound and a gorgeous mellowness so characteristic of mahogany. The C3M is a full-sized, handcrafted classical guitar. Established in 1965, with 50 years of experience in the construction of guitars, Alhambras factory space is a massive 14.000 square meters in Alicante, Spain. It is built with Indian rosewood back and sides, giving the guitar a very warm and clear sound. Now just in case youre also interested in German-made guitars, I encourage you to read my article on some popular German guitars. $0.99 + $20.00 shipping. $699.00 Price Drop by goldenoldie Thursday 30 June 2016, 14:54 pm, Post go for light tension strings to make the playability easier. The Solista comes with either a Canadian cedar top or a European spruce top. If you are looking for an iconic sounding and looking instrument that honors the work of one of historys most important guitar makers, look no further than the Crdoba Torres. The Spanish Heel is a traditional construction method that is at the heart of every Almansa classical guitar. Beautiful contrasting woods, and amazing Reverb. We dont spam! A solid western red cedar top projects a warm clear tone. Where is Cordoba C7 made? Paired with premium tone-woods, including solid rosewood back and sides and a solid Canadian cedar top, this guitar is built to project with powerful basses. Hardware. $6,250.00. The key is whether you prefer the sound of lattice bracing versus fan bracing. The guitars are built by hand and have many of the qualities one might expect from luthier made guitars. Heres a review and sound demo of an Alhambra 7P. Possible? Sort by . Some say the 125 Anos is a better overall guitar than the well known and older 4E model. Lets talk about them.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'nylonplucks_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',172,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-nylonplucks_com-medrectangle-4-0'); I have kept the upper limit around the $3,000 range although most of the guitars below will fall well short of that limit. A beginner of the guitar somewhere in Europe today is probably playing an Admira. It is somewhat reflexive for guitarists to assume that the workmanship coming from workshops/factories in China to be inferior, so I found this interesting. The neck is made of lightweight Cedar, and the fingerboard is Rosewood. This guitar features a flamed maple binding which complements the rich color of the Pau Ferro back and sides. A part of Crdobas Fusion series, the Orchestra CE is the perfect option for a steel string guitarist looking to transition to the classical guitar. Inspired by the organic beauty and honesty of acoustic instruments, every Cordoba is lightweight, responsive, and a direct descendant of the Spanish tradition. Unlike, say, the mass-produced Cordobas, Alhambra variants do not have truss rods and have a slightly higher action. We love the mission of Crdoba just as much as we love the selection of quality instruments they produce. Over the years Admira has also produced a wide variety of mid-price-range classical and guitars, with a good reputation. It sells in over 40 countries the whole range from beginner instruments to pro quality guitars. On a mission to help the world fall in love with nylon string instruments, Crdoba has built some truly spectacular classical guitars.
Santa Clara County Calfresh Handbook, Houses For Sale Glynneath, Fsb Technology Bookmakers, Articles W