Do you mean there are 2 knit sts and a yarn over within the repeat? for B: work k2tog, except on last repeat of each time chart is worked work k1 (just before centreline and at end of row). Reports the 5.4ft statue had been . March 30, 2015 @ alexaludeman There is most likely a pattern repeat that will be worked more times on subsequent repeats of the chart. February 23, 2017 @ alexaludeman Alexa Ludeman 9:41 am. Other Russian knitting symbols for large decreases. Nancy Seifert 9:05 pm, Hi Amy- Im not sure what the symbol would be, but it would probably be in the chart notes if it were, jillericas1 1:52 pm. 2:18 pm. 10:01 am. Usually with other patterns I've seen, they bind off a row and start the pattern on a new row, this took some head scratching. Elsje 1:14 pm. October 21, 2019 @ Does the pattern indicate any special instructions? Some has been introduced via on-site ads that autoplay, some has been planted by hackers, so even innocent informational/hobbyist sites can be compromised without the viewers knowledge. Deb Rhodes Three dot chevron colorwork knitting pattern; alexaludeman Stitch Maps Symbol key and abbreviations list Im not sure how you can believe there is any different rules for a right v. left handed knitter. Hi It sounds like something has gone wrong, you should definitely have enough to complete the chart. Denise Sadly though Russian knitting symbol interpretation seems to be just as jumbled as Western charting, with different sources using either different symbols to mean the same thing, or using the same symbols but employing them differently. Im starting a new project for a cardigan and starting off Im already confused. May 12, 2022 | Knitting Kingdom | | 9:45 am. Im working on Arcadia poncho; have done the 14 down-but Im stuck (mentally) regarding establishing the chart. Its a shame that the symbols are not standardized. February 6, 2017 @ Next row is: 3:46 pm. Crochet Teddy Bear Pattern. 2:08 pm. Do you have any suggestions for translating the Russian symbols? As I find more of these charts I will keep adding them to this post! 3:42 pm. Shivika Do I slip those 2 sts. 2:18 pm, Hello, http://www.knitting-bee.com/knitting-tutorials/russian-english-knitting-chart-translation. They are all great first Fair Isle. Hi Oana Im sorry, I really couldnt say, perhaps contact the designer? You might want to try contacting the designer of the pattern, or maybe popping into your LYS (they usually know whats up), Becky Then push the needle down to pull the strand so that it forms a V-shape. January 22, 2018 @ On the second row do I do the reverse? wrong side. October 22, 2016 @ By the time you master this method, you will probably make a little swatch in garter stitch like the one shown in the photo below. I can't see the picture clearly enough to tell. 9:04 am. Finally! Yarn: Size 1: 220250m. Middle cable pattern shows cable over 5 stitches. It was there, along the coast's legendary surf breaks, that he founded UGG. Nancy Timm If you want to understand what knitting symbols mean (especially the symbols used in Russian and German knitting charts), I made a dictionary of knitting sym. 5:15 am. 8:50 pm, Hi Cheryl if you are working back and forth I would think you would start with Chart B, Gloria Currie Lace Knitting Stitches. Understanding Japanese patterns; Kaire. Hi Linda thats a great question, Im sorry, I really dont know what that means at all. Fir the next 8 or so rows of boxes going up and then increases to 10. October 18, 2020 @ I recently ordered a book online of various Japanese knitting motifs and patterns. example: my chart has K3tog on one end and Knit in front and back on other end? August 31, 2016 @ November 15, 2020 @ 9:20 am. 6:52 am. February 23, 2021 @ Pat, Pat France Hi we cant provide pattern support on other peoples patterns, sorry! In a chart, each square represents a knitting stitch, similar to the way that each abbreviation in text instructions does (for example k2tog or p1). Free Knitting Patterns for Toddlers Australia, See over 800+ more Free baby knitting patterns, 8 Ladies Chunky Cardigan Knitting Patterns Free, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Russian to English Knitting Chart Translation, free knitting pattern for mens raglan sweater. Thank you, and keep up the fine designs! July 27, 2016 @ 12:47 pm. The pattern I am using is Fionas Top and the no stitch appears in chart B and B1. May 6, 2016 @ December 9, 2020 @ It shows 4 rows that are the repeat rows but does not take into account that the number of stitches per row change as you increase. 2:24 pm, Hi Debra there isnt really a set of symbols that are used all the time. The make 1 purl is literally that, an extra stitch, don't count it as two as I did..I spent sooo long counting stitches and wondering why the next row didn't add up lol. 4:52 pm. Or, simplyscroll to the bottom of this pageto watch the embedded version of the video. October 17, 2018 @ Jo Franco Thanks for any help you can give me. January 8, 2021 @ Looking forward to your reply, thank you in advance! November 6, 2017 @ September 29, 2015 @ Is there anyone out there who will actually convert a graph pattern to a written version ? 9:55 am, Bonfire blanket. I am new to charts in knitting but I am trying to knit a lace shawl from a chart. 11:52 am. It is a bit odd, but it makes perfect sense from the point of view of the ladies who used this knitting style to keep their families warm during cold Easter European winters it is a well-known fact that fabric made of twisted stitches is denser, warmer and less likely to wear out fast. Confused. January 11, 2021 @ Hi, I need help with the knitting chart for the pattern 211F-24 Foire Sweater Dress. My guess is Turn and Purl? Can you please tell me what it means? Usually designers have their charts upside down so they are still read the way your knitting works. Hi Laura Im afraid Im not much help without knowing the pattern. Im really confused so any help would be appreciated. March 22, 2016 @ Agnes, alexaludeman When doing row 1 again do you move the marker back? 9:52 am. 1:20 pm, Hi Rachael It depends what the pattern repeat is, but if its a knit on the RS it is probably a purl on the WS, Charlene Karpiuk Hi Amy alexaludeman 9:15 am, Sorry Viv, I really dont have any idea what that one ismaybe try contacting the designer? 6:59 am, Hahahaha Id not count on standardization where designers are concerned, Susan White January 7, 2016 @ Its pattern page presents some useful visuals, including starting a doily center using the crocheted circle method, blocking hints, and (of course) the chart for the piece itself. Knitting increases serve a very practical function: to shape the fabric by adding new stitches. You might want to try contacting Kate directly to ask, she is lovely, Velma P. Smith 51 Knitting Abbreviations & Symbols ideas - Pinterest Round1: k1, work chartdoes work chart mean to work rows 1 through 6? December 11, 2015 @ 4:54 pm. I have a chart that has big blank spaces between the motifs. This is the other symbol: \V also across 2 stitches and once again it looks like the V is underlined. Then it is meant to be a circular chart but the wrong side rows are showing as flat. June 17, 2020 @ alexaludeman Its all in 11 rib. To read a written knitting pattern, you'd read it the same way you'd read a book. Alexa Ludeman 12:18 pm. I don't know about anyone else, but there are just so many interesting patterns in russian. October 21, 2017 @ I get the feeling that I would switch some directional stitches as I have encountered that issue before, especially with the M1s. Also, why is it showing me A.8 above A.2 which is section Im working on? Im sorry, Im not sure which part of the post you are referring to? I still struggle but am trying to work through this mental block I have with carts, Beth January 30, 2017 @ You can, of course, choose to work any symbol in an alternate manner, to suit your knitting style or your personal preferences. Cheryl Erwin 10:34 pm, Hi Faye-the cast on doesnt count as part of your chart, the first row will be the one after the cast on and that row can be either a RS or WS row, the pattern will tell you, CLD 12 Russian knitting terms translated ideas - Pinterest Thanks Gloria, alexaludeman 6:03 pm, I posted a question about BOR, I dont see the question here, but I wanted you to know I found my answer by re-reading your pattern notes! I have been knitting for well over 60 years and have never understood lace charts although l can follow written instructions and colour charts. 3:36 am. Hi! Thanks again!!! 7:10 pm. May 11, 2020 @ The more I stare at this the more confused I get. How do I knit the even rows? You are correct Kathy, there should be another k1. Then work in Laddered rib for 10 rows: The directions show a stitch guide then directions for the cable square. Michelle I am working on knitbots Sycamore Vest. It would be odd for a chart to end with a yo (but not impossible). I have the chart and am unsure how to actually DO it, do I cast on ALL the stitches ((60)) and continue with that? August 3, 2019 @ 5:53 pm. Would Slip as if to knit be shown on a chart? HI, I have a chart where the bottom row is labeled number 1 on the left rather than the right. 10:17 am, Hi, Im working on the Edith Shawl Novita Venla, I was fine when I read, Keep working 3 sts at both ends in garter st. Work 2 sts at the right end of the cable section following row 1 of chart I (= 2sts + 1st) and the other sts following row 1 of chart II where I hit a wall was with the instructions that came after work rows 2-60 of chart I. November 13, 2021 @ However, each designer may have a different format and set of symbols. April 19, 2021 @ 5:27 am. 8:50 am, Hi Glenda Ive not seen this kind of convention before, but it sounds like the chart repeat is the section from stitches 20 through 70. February 7, 2022 @ June 7, 2018 @ January 14, 2018 @ So I am confused as how to proceed. Thanks! But thank you anyway. As I find more of these charts I will keep adding them to this post! When you instruct to work the chart before the gusset I am thinking starting the chart again. 10:31 am. Carol Busk February 24, 2017 @ 8:45 pm. First embraced as a functional, post-surf boot and then a global symbol of provocation and laidback luxury, the Classic Boot has influenced new . First off, thank you for such a detailed and wonderful illustration of how to read charts. German - Estonian, Saksa-Eesti Silmuskudumise Snastik; Knitting Fog. 9:27 am. This means right side rows correct? It is about 3 sts and 5 rows to get a square in a DK or worsted weight yarn (but I would measure the ratio in my gauge swatch, or check the ball band for their suggestion). Gina. There is no further instructions regarding this expanding stitch section anywhere in the pattern. Im not 100% sure. November 11, 2018 @ Warp Knitting Machine Market 2023 : New Recent Developments, Trade :P In fact we made our own colour charts to knit a pattern on the back of mittens at primary school, boys included and then knitted them. stitches Russian to English Knitting Chart Translation - Knitting Bee Perhaps you should contact the designer directly with your query. Ildiko Hi Lana yep. Hi hmmm, thats interesting, Im still not sure I understand why a blank square doesnt just mean purl on RS, why the extra instruction for the other symbol? (Russians have such beautiful patterns. So I slipped the next stitch on the left needle to the right, then knit the next two left needle stitches together, then slipped the 2nd stitch on the right needle over the first stitch on the right needle. Maybe try contacting the designer? Its not quite 2 different symbols meaning the same thing. Do I k1 . I just dont understand it. So for round 2 is it K1 (main color), K1 (contrast color), K1 (main color) and then on to chart c? Emily Wessel And then every chart is different!!!! However, there are some exceptions to the rule in which colourwork is worked flat (in rows). June 10, 2019 @ August 31, 2016 @ Repeat for pattern Could you please explain this instruction? Theres also a selvedge edge st to incorporate. 8:53 am. row 2: V V V, 25 empty squares Im about six rows up and wanted to make sure Im doing this correctly. But I just cant get the repeat box. Japanese charts typically use a blank cell for whatever the most common stitch is on that particular chart (usually knit or purl), presumably in order to avoid visual clutter. If 1, 3, and 5 are on the RS for the chart I think they should be for you as well. July 11, 2018 @ Please help. December 12, 2015 @ The instructions for my size say to complete 15 stitches on the chart. January 9, 2016 @ April 7, 2021 @ alexaludeman What are the green lines for? Includes more complex stitch patterns, using a combination of stitches. alexaludeman You may be right! Rita Fishel Please assist me. Rather than reading the first row right to left? 3:10 am, Hi Laura thanks for pointing that out! My confusion is: if line 2 is supposed to be the WS, then why not write it that way, OR am I supposed to follow line 1, return to the start reversed then work line 2 as the RS and not the WS (even though line 2 is written on the left)? Mar 03, 2023 (The Expresswire) -- "Warp Knitting Machine Market" Size, Scope, and Forecast 2023-2030 report has been added to the Market Research Archive of. Hi Sue it is hard for me to say what is going wrong without looking at the pattern (the Top Down Raglan Summer Lace Cardigan isnt one of ours), have you tried contacting the designer? Symbols - Knittingfool You would just skip over them and go to the first instruction, no need to move any stitches around. I have also knitted a lace scarf, so I have some experience. 3:07 pm. December 10, 2015 @ The pattern begins at the left hand side with the instructions moving from left to right. how on earth do I knit those 5 weird stitches??! Once you understand the meaning of each of the symbols, you can proceed to knitting the chart. Are there more decreases (k2tog, ssk etc) than increases (yos)? February 10, 2021 @ I would assume so, thats generally how charts work (thats how I would do it). 12:22 pm. Emily Wessel October 23, 2016 @ alexaludeman If it helps you understand what Im on about, if I look at the chart for the Crazyheart, what do I knit on top of stitch 1 of row 16 when it comes to knitting row 17? The first thing you should check when you start knitting from a chart is the key or legend, and chart notes if they are included. You have 19 sts in the letters of your name, you will need a few sts in between, say 3 giving you 25 total charted sts. January 13, 2015 @ If you would like to help with symbol meanings, written formats or to simply help out another knitter you may do so in the comments section. Hi Kathryn for your size you would [k3, m1, k3, m1, k3, m1, k3, m1, k3, m1, k4, m1, k4, m1] around. Hi, I love your stuff! Thank you so much for your help in translating! Erkunde die erste Swatch Uhrenkollektion mit kultigen Designs aus neuen umweltbewussten Materialien. Russian Lace knit chart - Knitting Kingdom Im knitting the Tortoiseshell shawl. January 15, 2017 @ ksp. 2:39 pm. February 2, 2015 @ Knit one November 16, 2016 @ I used a simpler . knitting, probably also crochet work 5:25 am. Melissa Am knitting first lace, a sweater, and it is in the round. 3:23 pm, Hi Nancy sorry about that, there is an error in the Marshland chart, the second M1 should be one stitch over so there is a knit between the m1s, Nancy 12:28 pm. Or have I messed up somewhere along the way? Tx. More Great Patterns Like This. Mindy Loucks Thanks for any help, Alexa Ludeman Hi Holly you are always working the next row of the chart, the chart is always read right to left. Definitely helped immensely :) now off I go in doing that edge, rsi in wrists be damned! Hi so, for the 5-7 year size you are working b, b, a, a, b, b, a, a which are 6, 6, 30, 30, 6, 6, 30, 30 sts for a total of 144 sts. Polish-English-German . It shows a pattern repeat marked out in bold lines (as usual), but the outline shape is 16 stitches for the top half and only 8 stitches in the bottom halfthen the 8 stitches are shown again OUTSIDE the bold line. Rosina Alaimo Actually, I think I understand it now. Ah ha! Possibly there are 6 charted rows but a relief row (like a knit round) in between? 12:57 pm. July 16, 2015 @ 12:41 am. August 31, 2016 @ Help! I have a question about shifting BOR in the Chrysanthemum pattern. 11:24 am. Of course, there are always exceptions to this rule, and when both sides of the work are charted, you will work the RS rows from right to left, and the WS rows from left to right, making sure to check the key so you understand how stitches are worked on the RS vs the WS of the work. 8:34 am. Thank you for taking the time to make a sample swatch. 10:14 am. They are probably leaning decreases, usually a circle is a yarn over. Unlike crochet, which uses only one hand to manipulate one live stitch; knitting used the right and left hand to manipulate a multitude of live stitches. June 8, 2015 @ 4:46 pm. Hello! This tutorial is heaven sent! Do you want to make learning this stitch pattern easy for people to learn ? Christine In your worlds simplest mittens at the THUMB GUSSET section,it starts with set up round and then goes to Round 1 and 2 so.. now i am confused and this might be a very stupid question ,hope you can help, Alexa Ludeman 12:40 pm, You would start from the left side of chart 2, work left to right, then start on the left side of chart 1 left to right, Vak 6:32 am, Hi, I think I was too impatient! It shows a chart of only odd numbered rows. Ive worked on this for hours and been unable to duplicate the design on the picture shown. 6:31 am. July 29, 2017 @ December 15, 2016 @ Knitting Charts: How To Read A Knitting Chart, Shape of Lace : part two : how to create a simple lace chart, https://blog.tincanknits.com/2014/06/06/sl1-k2tog-psso/, https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/norwegian-mittens-for-mimi, https://blog.tincanknits.com/2013/10/03/m1/, http://yarnonthehouse.blogspot.com/2015/11/father-cables.html?m=1, http://tincanknits.com/patterns-hats.html, https://www.bhg.com/crafts/knitting/kidswear/knitted-guernsey-pullover-and-cap/, http://www.bhg.com/crafts/knitting/kidswear/knitted-guernsey-pullover-and-cap/, http://freeknitstitches.com/pattern.php?num=139&menu=5, https://tincanknits.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/blog-chart-reading-04.jpg?w=600&h=386, http://www.knittinghelp.com/video/play/using-a-lifeline, http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cthulhu-mittens-2. Its hard to cut and paste the chart terms into on line Russian-English dictionaries (this was the best one for my purposes) because for the most part, the terms are there as images, not text. The light went on!!! 4:02 am. Original symbol instructions in Russian. 7:08 am. Nancy Timm When you are knitting in the round, you will read all chart rounds from right to left (in the direction that you knit). Emily Wessel Am I understanding this correctly?? Margaret 10:05 am, Hi Susan just ignore them completely, they are usually there to make the chart repeat or motif more clear, Penny STEP 1. Charts will either show all rows (or rounds) or only illustrate one side of the work, usually the right side. * Also written as Cross 2 Right, 1/1 RC, and Cable 2 Back (C2B). September 26, 2017 @ November 22, 2017 @ There are 42 stitches across and 60 rows. Emily Wessel I am working with a circular needle in the round and the pattern starts off with non knitting space how do you work that? 10:53 am, If you are working back and forth it sounds like the 21 sts is a the end of the row on the RS so it would be at the beginning of the row on the WS, Pat France 12:54 pm, Hi Elaine if I had to guess I would say the right cable chart. How To Read Russian Knitting Patterns. There is no explanation on the chart. Lace patterns are often described only in charts, as they may have large stitch and row repeats can make writing out (and reading) lace patterns quite cumbersome. March 29, 2018 @ Madelyn Whiote Thank you, Susie, alexaludeman I wouldnt write it out I would simply knit following the chart. Wont that decrease the number of stitches on your needle and change the available number of stitches to work with on the next row? Mary Lentini Required fields are marked *, Leaf lace stitch openwork. Working through the back loop would make the hole created by the yo a little smaller, so it should be okay either way. It states to start with chart 1 then follow same row on chart two, starting on the right side. 9:35 am, Hello Michelle this chart symbol is shown as a single square because after it is worked, you end up with just a single stitch. one row shows 3 knits and 4 purls (in the round), the next row shows the slip stitch decrease of 2 and 4 purls. December 19, 2021 @ But Im having fun none the less. Hope this helps! 11:33 pm. The symbol of Russian-Ukrainian unity appeared to be breaking into two. May 8, 2020 @ And then I turn and start knitting the second row left to right? I read a chart from left to right. In knitting a sleeve for a gansey sweater, in following the chart, pattern says right-left-right. Also are you meant to reverse the stitches on the WS? 3:36 pm. Your email address will not be published. Im confused! Nope, you would have to reverse it. This chart identifies different starting points depending on the size youre knitting. Thank you for your help in reading charts. October 6, 2019 @ June 7, 2018 @ Feel free to make minor adjustments that suit your own personal knitting style. 6:17 am. Hello, I think I might be the only person in the world that is having a problem with the lace pattern in Love Notes. Hi Melonie no stitch means just that, its not a charted stitch, just a blank box, usually inserted for clarity. It depends if they have written ws and rs rows differently, or if the chart always represents the right side of the work. 1:30 pm. 5:26 pm, I am trying to figure out a chart which I believe is Russian, it has 7 different symbols. November 8, 2015 @ What a helpful site. Roberta Zacharias Where are the written instructions ?? The pattern chart has 13 stitches which are to be repeated. Im confused about the written instructions for this chart Free Knitting Patterns For Scarves And Cowls, Free Baby Shawl Knitting Patterns Download. March 21, 2016 @ 9:27 am. I would bet that it's a make one right. Rachael Original symbol instructi. On the next round. 8:57 pm. Purl is the most common stitch in this pattern, so a blank square is used to avoid visual clutter. Looking over the lace chart for the doily above, I suspect that straight vertical lines are knits, the little arrows facing left are knit through the back of the loop (ktbl). 1,2,or 3? This will sound goofy, and Im a very experienced knitter, but now Im working on a charted piece that ends up with a V shaped bottom. First row. April 25, 2019 @ Triple check the chart key to make sure you are working your increases and decreases correctly (sometimes symbols vary from pattern to pattern). February 6, 2018 @ Now we are ready to cast on stitches. 8:47 pm, Hi Holly it depends on the pattern, for most of ours there is a plain knit round or a plain purl row for the even rounds/rows, Holly Belian alexaludeman So even if pattern started off not joined and with a RS and WS, when it switches to being joined and knitted in the round, you only read from right side of chart even for formerly WS rows. Grey boxes are stitches that don't exist. August 26, 2021 @ Knowing the basic symbols is key to understanding the more complex chart motifs. March 6, 2019 @ Hi Jo Ann Its definitely 12, try following the written instructions. Then we pick the yarn that is conveniently sitting on our left index finger right next to the stitch we want to knit. I found this lovely pattern of leaves and would very much like to add this to a baby blanket that I've knitted for my sister due in a month (so kinda urgentish) However, try as I might, with Google and knitting sites, for the life of me I can't figure out what the symbols mean as they seem to be a bit different to the norm. That makes no sense. Do you just skip those because you havent increased yet? catsrmecraftlady 12:04 am. 12:00 am. 1:08 pm, Question : Some fair isle/ colour work charts show a square that is called no stitch This completely baffles me!! I get that. HI, Im trying to knit snowflake and am doing lace knitting for the first time. November 15, 2020 @ March 8, 2015 @ October 18, 2017 @ I am new to chart knitting and need help please! July 2, 2019 @ SARAH STAVROFF March 21, 2016 @ Edit: I just knitted up a sample, so I have some corrections. 10:52 am. Nov 14, 2020 - Useful charts I have found for translating Russian knitting chart symbols into English. May 13, 2020 @ Most of the patterns on this website (freeknitstitches.com) seem to omit the even rows, but I can find no instructions on the site about what they intend them to be. I thank you for your tutorial here on charts . 10:08 am, Hi Maddie sorry, without a chart key Im not quite sure what is happening. www.YarnStandards.com|www.knitandcrochet.com|www.learntoknit.com|www.learntocrochet.com 10:42 am. It looks like the pattern hasnt been corrected yet. 2:09 pm. Body of the hat either 2 sets of 12 rows + plain knit body or 3 sets of 12 rows + plain knit body for to desired length. November 27, 2018 @ Thank you to Sharon, Ella, Dianne and Crafty Beats. Hi Ashley It depends how the chart is written. Im confused . Russian warship, go fu*k yourself, Personalized Leather Luggage Tags, Custom Bag Tags, Leather Bag Tag ad vertisement by tefia Ad vertisement from shop tefia Have been asking on other sites and on some google says my acct. I had no problem with the increases in set-up row. In an email interview, Kuznetsov drew a distinction between the arch and statues aggrandizing Lenin and other "Russian . September 6, 2021 @ WOW!!!! Those boxes are usually just added to clarify the pattern. I included the link to the pattern so you could see the chart b/c Im sure what Im asking is confusing. Hi, thank you so much for this explanation, but Im missing 1 symbol: a white square with a black dot inside. 5:39 pm, OMG Ive been knitting for years and couldnt figure out how to read a chart! Alexa Ludeman The biggest hurdle that new knitters have to overcome when learning to read a knitting pattern is learning the abbreviations. November 28, 2016 @ March 18, 2020 @ Rebecca Boyce January 7, 2016 @ TRIED OTHER DISHCLOTH SIMPLE DESIGN OR NAME AND ONLY THING I CANT FIGURE OUT IS HOW MANY TO CAST ON HOPE YA CAN HELP, alexaludeman March 27, 2018 @ November 10, 2021 @ Hi Melissa Im sorry, I cant really say, I havent knit the chart and it isnt one of our designs. 4:53 am. I found that I didnt have enough stitches to complete the entire repeat section and then full execute the edge section as well. As I find more of these charts I will keep adding them to this post! Right cross cables hold the stitches to the back of the knitting. alexaludeman Hi Johanna Im sorry, the Arcadia poncho isnt one of ours so Im not really sure? When I teach knitting, I teach everyone the same, because knitting is 2 handed, like playing the piano. This was very written very clearly and so helpful thank you! 5:45 pm. I am knitting the Strange Brew Marshlands sweater. July 7, 2020 @ judy, alexaludeman September 15, 2017 @ Id suggest you contact the designer directly. 12:24 pm. alexaludeman
Magicians I Wanna Be Sedated, New Construction Homes Near Me Under $300k, Meredith Corporation Magazine Subscriptions, How To Become A Monster Energy Girl, Articles R