EVENING(MFM Daily Devotional for 13 . You must believe in His word, the word of God is final authority, if the word says you shall not die young, then believe it. Father, my head rejects every manipulation and bewitchment of premature death, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 68:20 He wrote this prayer in the Book of Psalms when Saul and his warriors surrendered his house to murder him - Psalms 59:1-17. Heavenly Father I thank you for you are mindful of all I have going through this present time, blessed be your mighty name. Father, let every decree of premature death hovering over my life and destiny catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus. 10. Father, let every agent of the spirit of premature death monitoring my life day and night receive blindness and die, in the name of Jesus. 14. 27. 46. Learn how your comment data is processed. 28. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 7). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, Deliverance Prayer to prevent untimely death, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, Deliverance Prayer Against Eating In The Dream, Prayers Against Enchantment and Divination, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. I refuse to be converted to a living dead, in the name of Jesus. 62. I am released from the bondage of the fear of death in the name of Jesus. I decree that no matter what, I shall not die before my time in Jesus name. Every inherited satanic glasses on my eyes, break by the blood of Jesus. Romans 6:8-10. 6. The boy was just in the field with his father when the enemy struck and tried to claim his life, this is an example of untimely death, but thanks be to God who brought back the dead child through Prophet Elisha. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. 44. 4). This could be as a result of sickness and disease, accident attacks of the evil ones and others. 4). He gave his life so that you will have a long and good life on earth. I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of death, in the name of Jesus. Home; Bible verses; Prayer points; Verse of the day; Bible reading plan; 24. 25. I refuse to travel along the wrong road, in the name of Jesus. 6. 74. 100 Powerful Prayer Points with Scripture References Psalm 115:17 - The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any who go down into silence.. Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my . Oh Lord, in my family,I cancel untimely death in Jesus name. 42). \Fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 29. 79. . Every satanic bird, crying out for the untimely death of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. I bind every jungle and desert spirit working in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every satanic attack of premature death in my life die, in the name of Jesus. 2. every arrow of of collective captivity fired against my family line and is now drawing me to the grave of untimely death: aaaaaahhhhhhh! Father, I shall not die but live, the number of my days shall be fulfilled, in the mighty name of Jesus. Acts 2:27: To overcome illness, check through the bible for passages where God promised us good health, write down those passages and begin to decree good health upon your life. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. Upper Room Fire Prayer Ministries - Pastor J.E. Charles Believers must know that our life is in the hand of God, and the spirit of premature death has no hold over our lives to determine when we have to die. Father, let every coffin prepared by the agents of death for my life catch fire and roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, deliver those who are inline to be slaughtered by the enemy, break the necks of there enemies in Jesus name. ( 1 John 5:18) 3. 50. Prayer Points Against Stagnation and Limitations Evil magnets, loose your activity upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. Tags: effective prayer points, mfm prayer points for divine favour, midnight prayer for breakthrough, morning prayer points for breakthrough, powerful prayer points, prayer point for financial breakthrough, prayer . 5. I break and loose myself from all problems emanating from the womb, in the name of Jesus. 48. Oh Lord, keep back my soul from the grave, and keep my life from perishing by the sword in Jesus name. I speak life unto the organs in my body and command them not to malfunction, in the name of Jesus. 37. These prayer points against stagnation and limitations could be combined with the 20 powerful prayer points against stagnation with bible verses to deal with hard-rooted stagnation. God in His infinite wisdom, Has already made provision for our long life, thereby countering the plan and purpose of the devil and his cohorts against the children of God and their glorious destiny. Today by the leading of the holy spirit, I have compiled 45 prayer points against the arrows of death, this prayer points will guide you as you wage spiritual warfare against the spirit of death. We must be fervent on the altar of prayer, we must pray and fast without season, if we must break the shackles of premature death in our lives and see the fulfilling of our days. Bible Verses about Death - Bible Study Tools 17. I declare that I am victorious over death in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, By the blood of Jesus Christ I have escaped untimely death in this season, I shall live long in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I am walking consistently with the direction of the Holy Spirit therefore I shall not enter into the wrong vehicles and I shall not meet with the wrong people in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Your disposition should be that of someone who has a strong and unwavering faith in God. Every pit, dug for my life by agent of death, swallow the agents, in the name of Jesus. Amen, Amen, Amen, glory hallelujah, my family and I are delivered from any untimely death in jesus name. Oh Lord, destroy every coffin that was placed before my family in the witch craft covens in Jesus name. Father, let your plan for my life prevail over the plans and purpose of the spirit of premature death, in the name of Jesus. 50 Bible verses on fruitfulness of the womb. Lord Jesus, revive and ignite my prayer altar. expire!! John 11:43-44: Oh Lord, let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 31). Oh Lord, I declare that you are my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold in Jesus name. How to Pray Life Against Death | Wild at Heart Today by the leading of the holy spirit, I have compiled 45 prayer points against the arrows of death, this prayer points will guide you as you wage spiritual warfare again. Psalm 11:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord., Psalm 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.. Let spiritual violence that confuses the enemy be set into the camps of my enemies, in the name of Jesus. Sign in. There are some steps you need to follow, to maximize the longevity of your life on earth. 20. But why all this information?, When the devil fell from heaven, two third of the angels fell with him, amongst them was the Arch Angel of death, and Hades ( Hell or grave), this angels through the authority of the devil ruled the world from the time of moses to the time of Jesus Christ. 26. Every weapon of death that the enemy have sent towards me to destroy my life, i command them to return back to the sender in Jesus name. 28. 4. No enemy will use my life for promotion, in the name of Jesus. 50 Uplifting Prayer Points For Protection With Bible Verses Protect me against premature death so that I am not forsaken from the goodness that this life is. we have compiled 100 deliverance prayer against death and destruction. Filed in Articles, Life Guide by TMLTStaff on December 6, 2021. Father, by the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus ,I wash every member of my family who have been marked for premature death now in Jesus name. Let my blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus. We destroy all evil altars causing accidents in Jesus name. Oh Lord, let your plan for my life prevail over the plans of my enemies for me in Jesus name. The following prayer points will be of great assistance to you in praying your way out of premature death and entering into that realm of a satisfied long life and prosperity. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. Sudden Death. Shall I ransom them from the power of Sheol?Shall I redeem them from death?O Death, where are your thorns?O Sheol, where is your sting?Compassion will be hidden from My sight. 1 Corinthians 15:54: Premature death means dying at an early stage in life. Oh Lord, I command every evil beast seeking to destroy my life to be roasted by fire in Jesus name. 15). 66. You Hidden sicknesses, disappear from my body now, in the name of Jesus. Marriages was attacked by Secret Satanic plotters least expected, Teachers Church people Neighbors This is a Global Networking called Cybergangstalking ,look it us on FBI .gov and on Internet search. Let every internal coffin in my life receive the fire of God and be roasted now, in the name of Jesus. Now, how do I know this?, lets see what the bible tells us in Revelation 6:8:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. I command my fears to evaporate now, in the name of Jesus. Mark 11:23, tells us that we shall have what we say, if you speak death, you see death, if you speak life you see life. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. 3. Father, you are the giver of life, I return my life back to you for total protection against premature death in my life and family, in the name of Jesus. Prayer points Against Spirit Of Death. Every power saying no to God's yes for my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades,Nor allow Your Holy One to undergo decay. 3). 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. I break and loose myself from any evil spiritual agreement, in the name of Jesus. 34. 1. Jesus conquered death on your behalf and took the power of death over you from the devil. Dangerous Prayers against Premature Death. Your victory over death, begins with your faith in the finished work of Christ. In. Father, let the blood of Jesus cancel and nullify every covenant of premature death programmed against my life, in the name of Jesus. Father, I declare that I will not die prematurely, but live to declare the works of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus. Let premature death be gone forever from me and my family in Jesus name. Jesus. Whatever hinders me from my goodness, give way now, in the name of Jesus. Prayer Against Early Death | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide When the purpose or understanding of a thing is not known, abuse and misconceptions are inevitable. Powerful Prayer Points Against Road Accidents. Revelation 20:14: 14. 44. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I close every door of premature death opened to the devil by me and my ancestors, in the mighty name of Jesus. Help me, O Lord, to recognise Your voice in my life in Jesus name, 33. Lord, drain sickness and worry out of my spirit in Jesus name. Every witchcraft power, tormenting my life with the spirit of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 1 Corinthians 15:24-26: 7 Dangerous Prayers Against the Dream of Death! Let the glory of the enemy upon my life be put to shame, in the name of Jesus. As you engage, I pray God will destroy the stronghold of premature death and grant you a satisfying long life, where your eye will not be dim and your knees will not be feeble. You have said in Your word pray without ceasing. 29. , After the Lord blessed the Shunammite woman with a son through Prophet Elisha, the devil tried to kill the boy and stop the mothers joy. I cast my cares, upon the Lord because He cares for me, in the name of Jesus. 83. Familiar spirits arrows to terminate my life backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus. 1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. Because they rebelled with the devil, they too will be cast into the lake of fire and there shall be no more death. Every agreement and covenant of hell fire in my family line, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus. Father, I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of premature death, in the name of Jesus. MORNING 1. Long life is our birthright in Christ Jesus, He died young so that you and I will die very old and strong, long life is yours in Christ Jesus. I withdraw the authority belonging to any demonic object fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus. 8. Lord Jesus, make me a burning flame for You in Jesus name. Thank you Father for answering my prayers in Jesus name. Verse Concepts. Every power, enforcing terminal sickness in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 100 Deliverance Prayer Against Death And Destruction, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, 30 Prayer Points For Our Childrens Protection And Deliverance, 100 Prayer Points For Victory Over Enemies. 5). 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 10). My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. 25. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. I an my entire family we will surely be delivered from the premature dead in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen. 26. Prayer Against Untimely Death In The Family - By Olukoya - Prayer Points Please pray for me and my wife to be protected from a potentially dangerous man in my neighborhood. Have you been having dreams seeing demonic personalities trying to take your life? George Leo Haydock (1774-1849). We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. Isaiah 57:1-2 - The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Oh Lord .as a person, I receive the miracle of supernatural promotion, in the name of Jesus. I cover my life with the blood of Jesus. This might surprise some of us,but many cases of untimely death is as a result of poor health management. I refuse to be entangled with evil friends, in the name of Jesus. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE. The bible does not see death as a what rather its see death as a who. As I hold this dust which you belong, I separate you completely from my life. 2:11). I tell you a mystery. BibleKeyWord November 8, 2021 16686. Revelation 21:4: 96. And the mighty are taken away without a hand. Please protect us, Amen. Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. 6. God, redeem my soul from the power of the grave, in the name of Jesus. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Every witchcraft power, assigned to my family for untimely death, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus. Father I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name. As believers, we are no longer afraid of death, the keys and power of death is no longer in the hand of the devil, but its in the hand of Jesus. Study them, meditate on them and keep confessing them over your life and family. Let my prayer altar receive power today, in the name of Jesus. You need to seek God's mercy and ask that he prolongs your life. 32. Father, let every evil link between me and the spirit of premature death be cut off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 16). Deliverance Prayer Line Directory - PRAYER AGAINST DISEASE AND - Google 22). Every spirit, working to initiate me into evil covenants of untimely, death, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus. 33. 80. but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. O death, where is your sting?, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.. Late People In The Dream. Death has no power over me and my family in Jesus name Amen! 88. 15). The following are biblical facts about death: The general definition of death is the act of dying or being killed, or the end of the life of a person or organism. 19. Revelation 1:18. He makes me lie down in green pastures. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they . 59. 32 Prayer Points Against Spirit of Death With Scriptural Reading 33. Powerful prayer points. So we are already dead in Christ Jesus and have been raised to life with him, therefore, our life is hidden with Christ in God.
Flexible Rubber Curbing, Ron's Rv Sales Port Royal Pa, 10 Ejemplos De Informe Interpretativo, Articles P