Discard thyme sprigs and bay leaves. The broth is so flavourful and lower in sodium than what Ive had in restaurants. 15 minutes, plus 15 to 30 minutes resting, 1 hour 45 minutes, plus overnight chilling, Sara Bonisteel, Isaac Toups, Jennifer V. Cole, Sara Bonisteel, Allison Kave, Keavy Landreth, Sara Bonisteel, Sohui Kim, Rachel Wharton, 45 minutes, plus 2 1/2 hours resting time, Sara Bonisteel, Jennifer Owens, Frances Owens, Sara Bonisteel, the Junior League of Toronto. Will def be exploring more recipes from Jenn in the future. The garlic taste is not too pronounced, but makes everything better. Load up the crockpot in minutes and leave the roast to cook all day, creating an inviting aroma in your kitchen and perfectly fork-tender meat. And if you want to get a head start, go ahead and make the broth and toasts several days ahead of time. French onion soup recipe | BBC Good Food I made this with yellow onions and it was okay. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or for an elegant dinner party! French Onion Soup, or Soupe l'Oignon Gratine, is a French classic that is guaranteed to impress! The sherry complements the nuttiness of the Gruyre beautifully and adds a bright finish to the soup, yet the raw alcohol flavor gets mellowed by the warm broth. Im so impressed with how this turned out! As far as I can tell, an even, deep, golden brown isnotthe same as a deep, dark brown. Oven-safe soup bowls Rimmed baking sheet Instructions Season the onions. ), and every recipe that I have tried has been amazing. Yes, just omit the white wine and sherry and use the stock to deglaze the pot. Use good caramelized onions and homemade stock, and you'll have a soup that won't even need the cheese to be delicious. In test after test, I found that great French onion soup can be made with more lightly caramelized onions. Credit: Photo: Ghazalle Badiozamani; Food Styling: Jesse Szewczyk. 3. Sweeter than I remembered but oh so filling and satisfying. Well with this recipe Im back to making it myself. As we read through your comments on the French Onion Soup recipes on the site, we heard you loud and clear: More onions! After all, its not called Broth Soup or Cheesy Bread Soup. So we took a cue from another Bon Apptit recipe and upped our onion-to-broth ratio to let the main ingredient shine. Broil until cheese is melted and browned in spots. And I wouldnt worry too much about it as long as you have a dry white wine. That's fine: You're free to cook the onions even more if that's what you prefer. Simmer the soup, covered, for 20 minutes. Stir in the butter, oil, salt, and a generous amount of pepper. Here are my tasting notes on the caramelized onions: It's possible that different samples of each of these onion types might have produced different results, but what's key is that the variation exists in the first place: Some onions will be more bitter, some more sweet, some brighter, some deeper and more complex. I keep a large bottle of Martini and Rossi vermouth on hand for cooking since once opened it will keep so much longer than wine. Add onions, and cook, stirring often, until deep golden brown and caramelized, about 30-40 minutes.*. Furthermore, different online calculators provide different results depending on their own nutrition fact sources and algorithms. Ladle soup into casseroles, and cover top with bread slices. I have always heard a Sauvignon Blanc is always best to cook with. Add the wine and raise the heat to high. Of all the pot materials, cast iron and black steel required the least deglazing, possibly because their seasoned finishes provide a nonstick surface that keeps the sugars off the pan and on the onions. -Janet K, LOVE this recipe!!! Leftovers tonight. This one little step is the key to crystal clear stocks. Be sure the soup is very hot as it wont warm up much in the oven. All youll do is slice up your , 2021 Share-Recipes.Net. Yellow onions are your best all-purpose bet for this soup, but a mix of yellow, sweet (e.g., Vidalia), and red onions, as well as shallots, produces an even more complex flavor. Sure, Jan, that should work. Sprinkle with sugar, and cook, stirring as needed to keep onions from sticking, until they are melting and soft, golden brown, and beginning to caramelize, about 1 hour. It brought me back in time. But even at minimal levels of a quarter teaspoon of baking soda in one and a half pounds of onion, it turned them an unappealing green-yellow color, reduced them to mush, and gave them an unpleasant flavor. Would this be be a Sauvignon Blanc? This post may contain affiliate links. Season with salt and pepper. Cholesterol 225 mg. 75/300mg left. In addition to giving the onions the proper time and attention, I add a bit of sugar to enhance the sweetness of the onions, and I also stir in a bit of flour to add body to the brothtwo tricks I picked up working in a French restaurant that made the best French onion soup ever. The answer lies right there in the question: In the case of such a simple soup, its success or failure comes down to the onions and the broth. My family loved it . A food processor or mandolin makes this easier. Did you say garlic bread? I also didnt have any wine or sherry on hand so I just used some extra Worcestershire sauce and I had the O Aged Sherry Vingear on hand and it worked out really well! Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are deep golden brown and caramelized, 45 to 55 minutes. The only adjustments I made were 4 cups beef broth and 2 cups chicken broth. Thyme. Bake until the bread is dry, crisp, and golden at edges, about 10 minutes. So of course we had to give this element as much attention as the rest of the soup. It is a labour and time intensive recipe with lots of stirring and attention required but it was worth it. This was s great recipe and I will use this again. Toast bread. Remove the bouquet garni. Uncover and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the onions are caramelized, about 35 45 minutes. Asian fish sauce, cider vinegar, and sherry add depth and complexity to the broth. How to Make Simple Onion Soup: 11 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow posted by Olivia Mesquita on Although I do my best to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates only. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. I start by buttering warm croutons and rubbing them with garlic. Continue to 5 of 14 below. Just make sure to cook it down a bit to take the bite off the wine. Soup can be refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for 3 months. Your email address will not be published. If you dont have oven safe bowls, dont worry! In the picture the wine bottle label Add the sherry, then taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Skim the butter fat/foamy liquid from the top, and discard. French Onion Soup - Cafe Delites In a large Dutch Oven, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and the butter. Switch the oven to the broiler. Heat canned soup in microwave in microwave/oven-ready bowl, following directions on can. I dont have crocks but will probably invest in some now. Wonderful recipe, Have made this recipe several times; excellent every time. This soup freezes well also. Let the cognac cook off and reduce by half. Adjust heat if onions are browning too quickly. I used multiple types in my testing, and the results ranged from great to horrendous. I just made this recipe and wow, it hit the spot . And, yes, you can get away with substituting Swiss for the Gruyere. Takethis recipeandthis videoof Jacques Ppin as examples. Paper thin onions will break down fast and can almost disintegrate in the soup. In most cases, I find that onions have more than enough of their own sugars to caramelize and sweeten deeply and in a balanced way; additional sugar risks taking them over the top. French Onion Soup Recipe | Tyler Florence | Food Network hot www.foodnetwork.com Melt the stick of butter in a large pot over medium heat. Slowly add warm broth, teaspoon salt and the pepper to the onion mixture and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. And even though the smell of the onion [] brought great tears to his eyes, he watched Nicolas Appert (the chef) dice lots of onions and copied down the whole recipe. Finely chop or mince two small to medium-sized garlic cloves and keep aside. Many thanks, Jenn. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and heat the oven to 400 degrees F. While the soup is simmering, arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven just until barely browned (about 5 minutes). Best french onion soup I have ever had. I recommend you also check out my Sausage and Chicken Cassoulet, French Leek Tart, Boeuf Bourguignon and Gougres. Add onions, thyme, bay leaves, salt & pepper. Im Olivia Mesquita and my mission is to help home cooks feel confident and explore different cuisines in their kitchens. Taste. My question is can I use vermouth in this recipe? Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes. Nordstrom French Onion Soup - national.restaurant Heat butter and bone broth in a dutch oven first, then add the onions , See Also: Keto french onion soup recipeShow details, WebFrench onion soup Instructions Onion soup Peel and thinly slice the onions and garlic. Poblano chiles add a mild, vegetal heat and . The deep, sweet flavor that we want arrives long before they turn the color of dark chocolate. Ha! This French Soup recipe is no exception. "Great flavor and easy simple recipe," says Gael Squibb. Privacy Policy. In my tests, I found that butter not only produces much more delicious caramelized onions than oil, but also kicks off the browning reactions more quickly, thanks to the propensity for the milk solids in butter to brown. (Most of this is unsupervised. In a large pot over medium heat, soften the onions in the butter for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you caramelize the onions properly and use good wine and good beef stock, you will have an onion soup that is so delicious that it doesnt even need the bread and cheese. Yes, over high heat, onions can brown on the surface very quickly, especially in a pan that's not crowded. The soup (without bread and cheese) can be frozen for up to 3 months. Stir in flour and let thicken for a minute or two. Were not naming any names, but we know some people who eat French Onion Soup mostly for the blistered, melty, cheesy cap on top. The thyme doesnt need to be removed, but the bay leaves need to be. We tried caramelizing red, yellow, and Vidalia onions andshockerthe sweet Vidalias came out on top. Let the French onion soup crocks cool for a few minutes before serving. When it was introduced to the Parisian court, it gained the nickname the soup of the drunkards because people realized it was very effective at covering the smell of alcohol after a night of drinking. I prefer you use the sugar to correct the seasoning at the end than add it in the beginning and end up with a too sweet soup that you wont be able to fix. While Soltner's quote makes it clear that many versions of this soup are indeed made with intensely dark onions, part of me wonders whether some of the trouble has been a result of poorly chosen words that have then become gospel. This is an easy recipe and pretty much foolproof, if you dont cut corners. Step 5. If serving 8, you will need to divide the bread slices in half or use a baguette, which will yield smaller sized slices, to make 8 slices. Cook over medium heat, stirring and scraping bottom of pot frequently, until onion softens, about 10 minutes. Thank you. Restaurant Style & Easy to make French Onion Soup Recipe - MidgetMomma I'd love to know how it turned out! For Valentines Day dinner?. No longer! Here's how we cracked the code on this time-honored recipe:. Slide the crocks into the oven and broil until the cheese is melted and bubbly around edges, 3 to 5 minutes. To make this French Onion Soup recipe, you will need: No, there is no need to add sugar to caramelize onions. But dont worry. Toast the bread in the oven for 10 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown. This French Vinaigrette Wears its Fishiness With Pride. French Onion Soup - The Cozy Cook Get fresh recipes, cooking tips, deal alerts, and more! I absolutely love your recipes. Butter toasts and rub with garlic clove until fragrant. Weve updated the recipe adding sherry and wine to layer in more flavors. If the soup tastes too weak, let is continue to simmer, as the broth evaporates, the flavor will concentrate. You can melt the cheese over the bread on a baking sheet and then top the soup with the cheesy breads. Add enough water to cover the onions. This traditional French Onion Soup recipe has a rich, decadent broth loaded with caramelized onions and topped with everyone's favorite part: the toasted bread and melty cheese. The pictures really helped as far as understanding the caramelization process. When soup is piping hot, add mushroom slice on top of , See Also: Food Recipes, Low Carb RecipesShow details, WebHere are the ingredients youll need to make the keto soup base: Butter. In my very first test for this French onion soup recipe, I had a realization: There's no good reason why so much bad French onion soup exists in the world. The caramelized onions should be a rich golden brown. One technique I wanted to test was using baking soda to speed up browning reactions, which works by raising the pHfoods brown more quickly in alkaline environments. If you notice that the onions are browning too quick, lower the heat. Came out perfect! I have made this several times, including today, as a rainy day comfort food. The bottom line is that none of the onions were bad, and you can make great soup from any one of them. Shopping: Get artisanal and organic groceries delivered in 2 hours from Amazon Singapore. He found it so delicious that he went to the kitchen to ask to see how it was made. To revisit this recipe, visit My Account, thenView saved recipes. Different pots and pans, batch sizes, and fats all change how (and how quickly) onions caramelize. Check on the onions every 10 minutes or so and stir.) Cook just for a minute, to get rid of the raw flour taste. In the enameled pot, the enamel surface turned more and more brown while the onions remained white; I had to keep adding water to scrape up the browned bits before they burned, while waiting for the onions to transform. A Frenchman's heaven! Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use, then reheat before assembling the bowls. Heat the butter in a large pot over low heat. The Best French Onion Soup Recipe - Food Network And inThe Paris Cookbook, Patricia Wells shares the recipe from Paris's Brasserie Balzar, and makes a point of not cooking the onions nearly as dark as so many other recipes insist upon. French Onion Soup Recipe - NYT Cooking Thank you! French Onion Soup | RecipeTin Eats Traditionally, the stock of choice for French onion soup is beef stock, but beef stock is very time-consuming to make at home, and store-bought versions are so terrible, they're not worth considering. Add the onions and salt. Garlic. It is only slightly garlicky, enough to give the bread an interesting flavor but not garlicky enough to send your V-Day date running for the hills because of your vampire-repelling breath! Do them right, and you have a masterpiece on your hands. Those who believe this version use as proof the fact that Nicolas Appert dedicates his recipe to the duke in his cookbook (published in 1831) by naming it onion soup la Stanislas. We love this recipe and make it often. **Red onions take on a bit of a dull gray color compared with the other types when browned, but this doesn't bother me much once they're simmered in the broth. I have tried many French Onion Soup recipes and this one became my favorite. We have embodied this ever since. Remove lid and let onions caramelize until golden brown over medium heat, stirring occasionally. My question is regarding the dry white wine. Saut, stirring occasionally until they start to caramelize, about 15 minutes. Jenn, Some folks may not agree with thissometimes the way we've grown accustomed to a food becomes the only way we can imagine it. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Sugar is another ingredient that is commonly added to onions to help speed up their caramelization. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add beef stock, wine, thyme, celery, and bay leaves and cook for 30 minutes. Bowls upon bowls of thin burnt-onion tea, the sharp flavor of caramelization gone wrongsomething no amount of melted cheese can hope to correct. Then I ladle in the bulk of the soup, nearly filling up each bowl. Plain Swiss cheese okay? This soup can also be served as an appetizer. Can you use regular onions? Onions. Thank you! Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until onions are deep golden brown and caramelized, 45 to 55 minutes. I felt like a fancy cook when I served it. The thought arrived after I had caramelized a variety of onions in butter, then added somehomemade chicken stockand let it simmer for a while. Thanks . To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. You make me look like a good cook!!! I love the addition of the flour so the broth has some umph to it. When your onions are an even, deep golden brown like the kind of tan everyone wanted in the 80s, you know they're ready. Most people think of French onion soup as restaurant food, but it actually originated as a simple peasant dish made from onions, stale bread, and water. I sent some over to my parents and they loved it. We want them incredibly soft, with a deep, sweet flavor and a color that's a rich golden brown. , melt the butter and canola oil together over high heat and add the onions. WebHeart Healthy. Ingredients Deselect All 1/2 cup unsalted butter 4 onions, sliced 2 garlic cloves, chopped 2 bay leaves 2 fresh thyme sprigs Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 cup red wine, about 1/2. This website is written and produced for informational purposes only. What should I add to tone down the sweetness? Thank you. Ad Choices, This Is the Best French Onion Soup You Will Ever Have. 2. And yet, despite being such a bare-bones version, the soup tasted like one of the best French onion soups I'd ever had. That being said, it was in restaurants surrounding les Halles the Poule au Pot, Chez Baratte, the Pied de Cochon that this soup gained its popularity, due to the addition of one key element: the gratine. Yes, the soup (without bread and cheese) can be frozen for up to 3 months. Add onions and teaspoon salt, stir and cover, letting onions soften for 5 minutes. Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes. The combination of thyme and bay leaves found in this recipe for Onion Soup with Loads of Thyme and Giant Gruyre Crostini was really well balanced, lending a subtle herbaceous flavor and aroma. What about all those other variables? Such a flavorful recipe ! Or, worse, acrid burnt onion broth? Hope you enjoy! Sprinkle evenly with Gruyre and then Parmigiano Reggiano. Fat 38 g. 29/67g left. If it's not quite sweet enough, add teaspoon sugar. Pour in the white wine and dry sherry, scraping all the browned bits from the bottom of the pot. I did side-by-side batches, and, while sugar definitely helps, I found that even in small amounts, it boosts the onions' sweetness to candy levels. Many thanks. Rimmed baking sheet, large stainless steel or cast iron saucepan. Your recipes are outstanding. Caramelized onions, rich beef broth, and toasty bread topped with melted cheese, French onion soup is the ultimate comfort food. Top with remaining grated cheese and set bowls on a rimmed baking sheet. I like to tie the thyme sprigs together with kitchen twine to make it easier to dispose of them later. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the worlds best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. I put in only about 2 lbs of onions, personal taste, and use Swiss cheese since its something I usually have in the fridge. I love to cook and I love French style cooking. Reserve. French Onion Soup, or Soupe lOignon Gratine, is a French classic that is guaranteed to impress! Clockwise from top left: butter with no baking soda, butter with baking soda, oil with baking soda, oil with no baking soda. Read more. February 2, 2022, Your email address will not be published. So glad that got the flavor to where you wanted it thanks for the update! I set a crouton on top and top that with cheese. Try to rush it and all you'll end up doing is burning them. The Best French Onion Soup Recipe | foodiecrush.com Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag me @onceuponachef. To find out, I caramelized four different varieties to a rich golden brown: sweet onions (such as Vidalia), red onions, yellow onions, and shallots.*. Its a labor of love and worth every spoonful. I doubt Id make as many recipes if I didnt have bothered the chicken and beef in my refrig for an aha moment. Ok, you are now my go-to site for every recipe. It made me reflect on all the crappy French onion soup I've been served in my life. I always browned the onions so am guessing the difference comes down to the beef broth (instead of chicken) and the wine. If the onions are browning too quickly,reduce the heat slightly or add a few tablespoons of water to deglaze the pan and continue cooking. Hi Jenn, what can I substitute for the white wine and dry sherry? Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? Hi Shamim, Its fine to leave both out. NORDSTROM CAFE'S FRENCH ONION SOUP | foodiecrush.com Wow Jenn! This is somethingKenji has written about before when describing his shortcut method of caramelizing onions: While there are ways to speed the process up, for a dish as reliant on great caramelized onions as French onion soup, the best method is taking your time to do it right. Melt butter in a large pot* (about 6 quart) over medium heat. We've also seen recipes that call for red wine, white wine, or no wine at all. I omitted the dry sherry as I didnt have any and used Brown sauce instead of Worcestershire sauce (again simply because we didnt have any). Stir in flour and let thicken for a minute or two. I plan to make this soup and dont have white wine as we are red wine drinkers. Followed the recipe to a T and it came out amazing! Julia Child, inMastering the Art of French Cooking, meanwhile, says to cook the onions until they're an "even, deep, golden brown." When the soup is finished, remove the bay leaves and add the sherry; taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Once the butter has melted and begins to foam, add the sliced onions and 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. I like to cover it with parchment paper for easier cleaning later. Take your time caramelizing the onions. Add the beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and bay leaves. I recommend a Dutch Oven to make this French onion soup recipe. I use toasted slices of homemade no knead crusty bread instead of a baguette. Excellent soup. If, at the end, you taste the soup and think it is bitter and could benefit from a pinch of sugar, by all means, go for it! They also don't caramelize in 25 minutes. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. We initially tried adding a bundle of rosemary, thyme, and bay leaves to our soup, but found the rosemary to be a bit overpowering. Bay leaf. In the beginning, you will only need to stir the onions only occasionally. French Onion Soup - Cooking Classy Cuisine French Keyword soup Prep Time 30 minutes Cook Time 2 hours Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes Servings 8 servings Calories 622kcal Ingredients 8 tablespoons butter 4 tablespoons canola oil 6 pounds yellow onions , sliced inch thick with the grain cup sherry wine cup red wine cup tomato paste cup garlic pure 1 bouquet garni Top each crock with 1 or 2 baguette slices (do not overlap slices). Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or for an elegant dinner party! Thanks! Then double that amount of water, so you will have twice the amount of water you would need to cover the onions. Sodium 450 mg. 1850/2300mg left. To revisit this recipe, visit My Account, thenView saved recipes. Add the white wine and sherry and scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pan (the fond). With soup you have a lot of leeway to add until you get it perfect and thats what I did here- but the general instructions are a great guide and I couldnt be happier with how it turned out. Continue cooking over high heat for 15 minutes or until the onions are caramelized, stirring constantly and scraping the bottom of the pot. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes. NORDSTROM CAFE'S FRENCH ONION SOUP | foodiecrush.com #frenchonion #soup #recipe #nordstrom #recipe #homemade This traditional French Onion Soup recipe has a rich, decadent broth loaded with caramelized onions and topped with everyone's favorite part: the toasted bread and melty cheese. Hope you enjoy it! Arrange the slices of bread on a baking sheet. In the beginning, you will only need to stir the onions only occasionally. Came out rock star material! Sure, there are things we can do to elevate the soup even further, but they can't stand in for a good base. Just a sprinkle of sugar and salt (and heat) transform these sweet onions into sweet, nutty, silky strands of pure gold. Reduce heat . And finish it with a very generous grating of Gruyre cheese. Your email address will not be published. Join for free! Ive made French onion soup a few times and this was def my favorite. Cut two medium-sized onions into small wedges of about 2 cm/1 inch long. Set aside. The flavor was so amazing. We also found many recipes that just called for onions. But what kind of onions make for the best soup? As for cooking vessels, I had the best results incast ironandcarbon steel, withstainless steelcoming in a close second. Place ovenproof bowls or ramekins on the baking sheet and fill them with the onion soup. But if its so easy to make, why are we often subjected to shoddy bowls of thin, tasteless onion-water? Onions already have natural sugars that are intensified when they are slow cooked. . How to Make the Best French Onion Soup Ever | Epicurious Thank you so much! The caramelization process may take 45 to 60 minutes. This is PERFECT!!!! I stopped making my own French Onion Soup because after all the work I found the soups lacked flavor and I was better off buying it at Para. , See Also: Food Recipes, Soup RecipesShow details, WebSlice onions into very thin slices. The Best Rolling Pin Is French and Lasts Forever. Thinly slice the onions. 1 tablespoon kosher salt 12 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper freshly grated parmesan cheese (or a cheese of your choice) directions In a large stockpot on medium-high heat, saute the onions with the butter and bay leaf for 20 minutes, until the onions turn a rich golden brown color. Cover and cook on the LOW setting overnight until the onions should be dark golden-brown and soft, 12 hours or overnight. However, the version that became popular in Parisian restaurants (and eventually the world) originated in Paris in the 18th century. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. As they start to brown midway through cooking, you will need to stir themfrequently,scraping the fond (the brown particles) from the bottom of the pan. Divide the soup among bowls and top each serving with two cheese toasts.). Absolutely delish!! Broth. I know that real French bread would be much better, but we make do with our gluten sensitivity. And, just like the onions, many recipes call for generic Swiss cheese. Again, we asked, What kind of Swiss cheese? We narrowed it down to two contenders: Emmentaler and Gruyre. Ive never made French onion soup and really had in mind that specific taste when its really good and you get it at a restaurant. Preheat broiler and adjust oven rack to top position. Brush with olive oil and bake until golden. One of the first things I wanted to figure out was whether the choice of onion itself mattered much for French onion soup. Nordstrom French Onion Soup Nutrition Summary There are 500 calories in a 1 bowl serving of Nordstrom French Onion Soup. And you probably already have its ingredients on hand. Pour the soup into four oven-proof French Onion Soup bowls, Once the soup and croutons are ready to go, put one crouton on top of the soup. Where does that leave us? If the soup needs a deeper flavor, try a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover with cheese. More Info At www.foodnetwork.com French Onion Soup Best Recipes
Ryen Russillo Cari Champion, Yubran Luna Wiki, Articles N