The buyer has no profile or closet. I was new- i agreed. One of the embassador Poshers bought my Burberry rain boots for $50 (a great deal), and later on filed a complaint saying that the boots smelled horrible and that they had stains and blah, blah, blah she even said that she wanted to keep them at no cost even though I asked her to return them for her money back. But to be honest, online businesses are never easy. I cant even use Poshmark at all it wont even let me make an account. When I started to step away a little bit more my sales faltered. Hi! Luckily a friend bought it but for $100 so i lost 200+ IT insane- thats when I found out that people do that- they buy sometime to wear fora special event- and damage it on purpose after so they can validate a return,.. Posh doesnt seem to have a system in place to protect the seller!! The parties. Its uncanny! Ive recently become a larger seller and its so annoying when people dont bother to read the description. Thats ridiculous! I deleted it. 1 mo. I was so happy to find this as I too just took everything off of Poshmark after being on there since 2016! Size: Neck 14.5 Tasso Elba. I decided not to sell on Poshmark..too much cliquey behaviorSome lsdies have been gracious and lovely, and Ive gotten real deals..even steals.Pick your battles..ordered 3 slip..were nothing more thanhip length camisoles..oh well. I for one take pride in getting quality products, taking nice photos etcbut I feel so irrelevant at the end of the day because I havent gotten much done. just thought mean while Instagram was or is a good idea but having a hard time getting valued followers, most people like the posts because they want me to follow them or like back. Im glad you created youre own store! Posh PartiesPosh Parties are real-time virtual shopping events where users can meet up in the Poshmark app to shop, share, and sell listings. Definitely open to better options! The bonus items were worth more than the items you paid for. Besides all of that, I feel if a company/organization is legitimate, honest and upfront, then there would be an amazing customer service!! I did NOT list it as new because I had removed the retail tag but did note that it was unworn and provided loads of photos. But my concern was that many comments here mentioned a last straw situation that made them quit Poshmark for good. Welcome to My closet .. A Special Place to be !!! Its quite rewarding leaving all the drama of Poshmark behind. So I asked if I could please see photos of the actual jacket. Considering another site. And yet it looks well-done on the Seller because Poshmark will still list that item as SOLD, so it looks like the Sellers are actually doing well even though they cancel abruptly. Ive been considering finding a new platform for sales. Best. Wow, this is very eye opening! Is this normal? 112. In my second purchase attempt, I followed up when the item was not shipped although two weeks had passed. My first item ever listed. I totally agree with reason #1, no protection from sellers. I just opened my closet on Poshmark exactly 2 1/2 months ago and although Im doing great, I feel like if I do step away from the shares and the parties etc that my sales also decline as well. The sharing. ! Going crazy, any ideas? I think I am going to close down my PM closet soon.By they way I am following you on i instagram ( I have no idea what do there, I have so much to learn from LOL ) Thank you and have a good day!!~Moni. I have a high positive rating but about 1/10 sales I get a bad rating or return request. As a seller I wish I had seen this before I was scammed by a buyer. Wow! I have to disagree, on some level, with the troll label you use. All I want to do is make a little extra money without donating. I wrote out almost 2000 labels on Etsy by hand. Im afraid adding one more domain to the Internet is throwing a penny into the void hard to find unless youre really looking for it! I just know with bad experiences its definitely easy to give up. Reasonable Offers Welcome! Ive had another rate me low because she said the pictures made the bag look bigger. Im going nuts. The first week of not participating on this platform has been amazing and I wish Id done it sooner! When i recieved it the blouse was clearly purposely ripped in multiple spots. As far as online frustration I feel ya! On the up side all have had a ton of nice people and buyers.. Im on the fence. I think any buyer should be aware of that and understand that someone wants to buy something that they cant touch or feel , they have to get the best information to make the best choice bc Returns on Posh or any of these sites is a pain in the butt! Just curious if it was zipped up on the photo how someone could claim the zipper didnt work. And certainly know that your bought purchase may end up being a donation as well. Reason #3. I agree. Dont need the stress. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Did you get to take your followers with you? Turns out this buyer is someone who resells the same type of item I sold herand Im wondering if she felt she couldnt get as much of markup as she wanted so she decided to claim it was used. I already buy from wholesalers so if I could learn to do my own business an save the 20% fees or just deal with the headaches I deal with daily on Poshmark , SIGN ME UP PLEASE !!! It just shows that they lack the protection for you since you were loyal to Poshmark for couple of years as a Top Seller. Expecting no problem, when I went to print out the shipping label, THEN Poshmark gives you grief with their idiotic verification process (why they dont do this BEFORE a new Seller posts stuff is beyond me). I bought a BRAND NEW IN BOX item and this has been used. What? Youd think theyd be a little more courteous. And no time suck as its not a social app. She claimed it arrived with holes in it. I would love to find a place to sell that does not require the 20% commission and will not require tons of time. dont feed into all the games that are being played on Poshmark. I mostly stick to eBay these days. Its great for the handful who do make money but its antiquated in its design and their cut is highest Ive encountered. After this experience, I dont think I can trust anyone on Posh. Well, the right one was a little snug, then I tried to put on the left one and it is so narrow, its got to be defective!! I know the seller can offer a discount or free shipping but then you have to add that amount to make your profit especially on low dollar amount items it just doesnt work . eBay may be the best for that still, if one has a good inventory. as far as the lowballers I blocked them too and I found when people low-balled me on an item that was brand new I would simply raise the price even higher just to piss them off! Go find one of those and dont lowball a seller who has higher prices. I am a Buyer and they want me to sign up for an account I am not interested I buy things and just use PayPal and have used a number of emails but now it is to the point I cant order anymore unless I sign up oh well, so many sellers are missing out (think I have four pending purchases PayPal already processed but PM just sends me an email to sign up. When she got it, she opened a case. (Google that too for an eyebrow raising bunch of reading. ) Makes the item virtually impossible to sell and the seller is screwed. Is EBay worth it? She also never used the bundle feature and on one of her packages she listed a different address entirely to flim-flam me. I have been on Poshmark for 1 1/2 years and went full tilt and have over 1300 sales, Each one in blood, sweat and tears. Like, if youre going to run an online store, at least attempt to be professional/prompt. I told Mercari theyd lost a very valuable, and honest seller. I had the same bad experience. You cant say that the item does not fit or you change your mind. I kept the listing up unaware that was the issue. I quit buying there due to sellers who post zero details on garments, sellers who ship worn and smelly clothing, and sellers who never ship at all after you purchase. Step 2, who will I buy wholesale from? Poshmark is full of Sellers who are quick to list but have little or no intention of Selling, or young girls who change their mind and cancel on a whim. SO FRUSTRATING!!! Vintage Goldtone Yellow Orange Brown Brooch and Clip On Earring Set Parure. Firstly, she was trying to take advantage of someone who was in a very emotional situation, and who knows how many times this ploy has worked in the past for her but I cant be bullied and I wont tolerate a manipulating opportunist having a temper tantrum because I didnt give in to her berating. Seriously. All of those things you mention happen EVERYWHERE. They would rather you contact them via a listing than rate them bad so everyone can see it. SKU Add a unique code to each listing to easily stay on top of your inventory. There are apps out there that are truly personal, do treat sellers well, aside from opening own sites. That why they dont have a call center like eBay does! It just baffles me how people can do stuff like that! I dont like linking my private bank information, I simply do not trust apps enough to provide such sensitive information. I was nice at first and pointed out that #1- I am listing a ton of NWT stuff well be low retail and even wholesale prices, not making money on a lot of things. It is not a great time for e-commerce startups. Its a cleaver, but insidious business model. Have been having some of the same issues. It was a surprisingly emotional experience to realize I fell for this. And there is no customer support at PM! I would love any tips you could provide. I posted about 54 tems a week ago and no sales. I do see a lot of items noted as sold on Merc or sold on tradsey. I cant deal with such people. Thanks for the comment Holly. Thanks for reading! Ive been doing this long enough to know which stores will likely buy what (every location has a certain taste or vibe or customer its geared towards so I try to go to the right locations for what I have e.g. I asked poshmark to take a look at them, and protect their sellers more. I had the worst experience on Poshmark. Poshmark has a cultic following like Amway did. I seemed to have a streak of 4 rotten customers, one was an obvious scammer that pm allowed to go through anyway. $75. And then there are the trolls. To keep Google CAPTCHAs out of your sharing, youll need to slow down with your sharing. I said it was goldtone but looked like a cross between silver and 10k gold. It is only $65.00 and I am glad it was not one of my very expensive items hat I have not listed. If youre sharing too fast, Poshmarks algorithm will proactively give your shares less attention than they would normally get. It all makes me sad. She was so argumentative, rude, and unprofessional that I was almost happy that she blocked me from her closet. Why I Quit Poshmark | Stylaphile Related Topics. There are a lot of problematic disgusting people on there. Shes theatening with things like, Ill tell the truth about you What truth? On top of Poshmarks commission, I also had a bad experience as a buyer, which left a bad taste in my mouth. Basically it states that due to unfortunate circumstances, I am now substantially photographing every purchase before I ship!!! I havent! I just joined poshmark. Bethany I agree with you. After a week of investigating, she determined it was authentic and listed it on Poshmark. Do you not think that sellers deserve to be compensated a little for their time and effort? And physical retail stores?
Hijo De Lili Estefan Se Casa, Terraria Endgame Armor, Top 50 Coldest Countries In The World, John Saunders Westfield, Rust Game Parents Guide, Articles M