Unfortunately we are not able to contact anonymous reviews and would love the opportunity to review any pending service concerns. Marsh Creek Village. The management does change here quite a bit bit the maintenance personnell kind of remain the same. To continue using our site, please fill out the form below: Obtaining rental rates for low income housing is difficult as most rates are based on the income of the renter. Called the Three Creeks Parkway Restoration, the $9 million project will yield two acres of floodplain and a . Which is $215.00 up front. All the neighbors and friendly and there is always plenty of parking. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. I had loads of issues including a dish washer that didnt work the majority of the time I lived in the unit. The staff is horribly rude and inconsiderate. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. This project has received some funding from a participating jurisdiction (local or state government agency) through the HUD HOME Investments Partnerships Program (HOME). TIP: Knowing About LIHTC (Low Income Tax Credit) units for rent. Managed by Lockwood Management Company. All applicants must complete a PetScreening Pet, No Pet, or Animal Profile prior to final application approval. I can't remember all of the maintenance staff but Danny is really nice and proficient with making everything in the apartment is in working order and good condition. C+ on BBB. Apartments. Restroom facilities and charcoal grills are on-site. They also disconnected the emergency maintenance phone number a week before posting the new one. MARSH CREEK APARTMENTS RESIDENT SELECTION PLAN Effective June 1, 2018 A United Property Management, LLC ("UPM") Community This property is a family housing complex. Floor plans starting at $1212. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Raleigh but actual income limits may differ for units at Marsh Creek. This property has 1 unit available for move-in now. Find your new home at Marsh Creek Village located at 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd, Woodhaven, MI 48183. Don't be fooled by the square footage of these apartments for the rental price. First off when we were moved here back in September the front desk lady did not explain anything we had to ask every single detail because she was just not informative. First rate this listing: Low Income Housing is the premiere online resource of affordable housing options. Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. Get Directions. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Management and Corporate office for this property have the worse attitude. 7 Units Available Details . 2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh , North Carolina 27604. Marsh Creek Village - Apartments for Rent | Redfin Public school 732 Students Grades K-5. 25010 Marsh Creek Blvd. House. Yotta Online Application Woodhaven, MI 48183. Was nice to the staff. It is not all it is cracked up to be. $35. $1,195-$1,740 Save yourself the trouble (and the health risk). Not only was my application denied within one day. I didnt even realize new companies had taken over because it was so seamless. Pool Melissa is the assistant manager. Website. We regret your disappointment, especially involving any service-related concerns. Ms. Virya emailed me back to follow up and gave me suggestions about the moving process. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for helping us ensure our current and future residents are happy and satisfied here. Search. I moved here two years ago and have yet to have a good experience. I live in the smallest unit. to $1,875/mo. Security Deposit: $300 . Next. My apartment walls are cracking due to foundation shifting. Contact Us - Spring Creek Towers Additional fees may apply for applicants that are approved with conditions. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Visit Website (919) 876-3393. Let the leasing team show you everything this community has in store. Marsh Creek Apartments is located in 599 Marsh Creek Ct , Henderson, NV 89002-0939 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. Easily find your place fast with our millions of apartments for rent. Our spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments have been remodeled from top to bottom and they don't disappoint. She will pretend to "understand" and later make it seem like you never talked. APPLICATION PROCESSING In General Applications for occupancy are taken on a . ft. Share Listing. There are no reviews for this property. I NEVER once sat outside the entire time I lived here. The front office staff is very inconsistent. 22 min. Should you need anything, please feel free contact us. Besides that maintenance is very helpful and courteous, they always ask if I need assistance with my apartment and I always see them out an about working on the grounds. We created this section so users of our website can see what others are paying for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood. Hodges Creek Apartments Raleigh, NC - Apartments For Rent - Rentals.com indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Please provide a location to search for. 2007 Hedge Ave is within 13 minutes or 0.7 mile from Los Medanos College, Brentwood. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. It is a great community. In Unit Washer & Dryer We would be more than happy to review these with you and answer any questions that you may have. Marsh Creek Apartments. 1 /28. But I think the reviews will speak for themselves. Deposit IQ minimum $175-$437.50. Where do I start, why is Wray North Dallas excellent. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Dallas, TX 75287. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 18749 Marsh Ln, Dallas TX, 75287 United States. Request your rentalonline using RecLinkor by reaching out to the facility. Marsh Creek. The cabinets were caked with grease and there were dust webs in the corners of the of the patio door behind the blinds. Do not sell or share my personal information. Marsh Creek Elementary School Unclaimed. I will admit we did have an issue when we first moved in with our carpet smelling like pet urine but it was brought to the attention of mgmt. 126 one, two, three and four bedroom units. Upon approval, payment will be required to confirm the reservation. Wray North Dallas is an apartment community located in Denton County and the 75287 ZIP Code. I especially liked living next to the green belt and seeing the trees. Pool . Marsh Creek. School boundaries are subject to change. 2,542 Sq. dogs and cats ok. air conditioning. Marsh Creek - Greystone Rents 75006, 1-3 Br Well guide you through the process. Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. The area provides easy access to multiple North Dallas shopping centers, and Bent Tree Country Club is less than two miles east. My apartment home is perfect and so are the amenities. Nearby grocery stores include Meijer, Aldi, and Gordon Food Service Marketplace. 6 /10. It took until morning for me to reach the office and they then told me that this was not an emergency (summer in Texas) and that they would send someone when all the other requests were complete. Don't fall into the trap of these apartments. {{/rating}} Everyone who will be living in the unit must be listed on the application. Avoid! I have placed several work orders in with them which have not been completed. Marsh Creek Village has 11 units. 304 Marsh Creek Dr - Johnston County, NC apartments for rent . 3 different management companies took over while I lived here. 2410 Brentwood Rd. . Beds. I am blessed to be here, and I am a happy tenant. Bellevue Heights. Application fees are non-refundable. Usually pluming problems means you wont have water for most of the day. He always offers to help or asks of you need anything when he sees you in passing. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review Marsh Creek and will do our very best to keep you happy! Midtown Cedar Hill. Call for more details. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Marsh Creek is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment. See all available apartments for rent at Marsh Creek Apartments in Raleigh, NC. Pluming is also a huge problem here. Marsh Creek Village is 1 mile south of Woodhaven Common's which features your favorite shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Save yourself and your money. Paint drips every where. The front office staff, Susana, Olivia and Rose (I hope I got the names right ??) This area is served by the Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent attendance zone. 2469 Marsh Rabbit Bend, Hairson Forest, GA, 30035 - Point2 ft. 3 Units Available. Marsh Creek Apartments - 2400-2410 Brentwood Rd Raleigh, NC Wray North Dallas has rentals available ranging from 500-1150 sq ft. . Centennial Campus Center for Wildlife Education, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Milwaukee, WI. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Application Fee: $75: Details. We truly appreciate your feedback and believe that if given the opportunity, we could solve many of the issues you have brought to our attention. S. Studio. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. When we went in to move apartments she was a delight. These major highways also mean that Downtown Dallas and the entire Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is just a 30-minute drive away. We have been residents since April 2015. Maintenance is pretty good honestly, it's the highlight of the property, they make sure the grounds stay pretty looking like it looks when you see the pictures online. I wanted to renew cause I enjoyed the space and area. Mental . Features include: -Available now. The gourmet kitchen includes polished quartz countertops, new white cabinets, a large under mount stainless steel sink, brushed nickel finishes and stylish subway tile backsplash is paired with new energy efficient stainless steel appliances. If you dont get it, they keep your money. It was disgusting. Business Profile for Marsh Creek Apartments. Not even close to it. Home for rent located at 683 Mclernon, Johns Island, South Carolina 29455 available on ByOwner.com. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. This is definitely not what we hope to hear from our customers. (925) 516-9800. Pool Pool Log In. CableReady, Dog & Cat Friendly This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 126 units. All apartments in Johnston County. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. This apartment community was built in 1997 and has 2 stories with 126 units. Avoid! Enjoy entertaining family and friends at our North Dallas apartment community in our resident clubhouse, upgraded fitness studio, or resort-style swimming pool. Close to home you'll find Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, The University of Texas and Dallas Naval Air Station. Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment located Brentwood, CA. YEARS IN BUSINESS (972) 306-8505. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? I see why the reviews are the way they are. We always encourage feedback from our residents and your feedback is especially nice! READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Loading Property. Basically be ready to fix stuff yourself. We truly appreciate your candid feedback which alerts us to areas in our community that may need improvement. 1875 Marsh Creek Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 | Redfin {{#rating}} Thank you, The Marsh Creek Team. Transit Score measures access to public transit. I called and asked You will be able to see for yourself why. This place makes promises they don't keep and only put bandaid on problems. 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths. NC I have never been so upset with a apartment complex and management. 7251 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA - 94513. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. They are currently trying to tell me that I ever paid a deposit. APPLICATION PROCESSING . The application fee is $30 per adult applicant and one month's rent is required for a security deposit. Walk Score Thank you for printing this page from the City of Raleigh's Official Website (www.raleighnc.gov) Dishwasher Surface lot, unassigned. With exceptional privacy, scenic views, and beautifully landscaped courtyards, Marsh Creek is a peaceful, welcoming apartment community in Brentwood, California. Marsh Creek Apartments Brentwood Apartment Details. Turtle Creek Apartments CALL NOW: 912-480-9220 11910 White Bluff Rd. I promise. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Marsh Creek Apts of Raleigh, NC. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. I like their fitness center and pool. High-Speed Internet The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality Share details of your own experience with this property. Confirm Availability. 18749 Marsh Lane. If something looks fishy, let us know. 631 4th Street is a 1 bed, 1 bath apartment in Santa Rosa, CA. Order Online. Bexley Central Park. But, got no help in return. Marsh Creek Village is currently renting between $1381 and $1558 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. 2410 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA. Both exterior and interior are great. 1 floorplan. progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. THESE APARTMENTS ARE AWFUL! 2. Marsh Creek Apartments is within 4 minutes or 1.8 miles from Wake Technical, Adult Edu Ctr. Still nothing. Marsh Creek provides 43% NC Marsh Creek Apartments. Applications for occupancy are . Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). However, we apologize if your experience with our team was less than positive. Enloe High School, Raleigh Country Club, and WakeMed Raleigh Campus can be found in town, but most of the neighborhood is made up of residential streets with a rural vibe. Nothing ever happened. Getting packages from the office is often a pain as well. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Marsh Creek Apartments. Our professional, on-site management team and 24 . Management is unhelpful and rude. 24.2 mi. Community Properties of Ohio (CPO), an affiliate of Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing, is a property management company offering a range of affordable housing opportunities for residents. Everytime you call the office they never answer you have to keep calling. >. In Unit Washer & Dryer Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. Please tell us about yourself, and where your selected movers can send your quotes. North Carolina State University at Raleigh Apartments, The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. Dog & Cat Friendly Message and data rates may apply. Please inquire with staff for information on deposit or monthly fee. If you don't get it, they keep your money. I don't think I can recall a time where maintenance wasn't available for a request. This two-story home features Hardwood-style flooring and upgraded granite countertops, Dallas, Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. If you are looking for a nice place to live; Wray North Dallas is where you would want to be. How many units are move-in ready in the next 2 months? Popular points of interest near Marsh Creek Village include Mavericks, Joes Prime Time Pub, and World of Beer. Clubhouse 2-3 bed, 1-2 bath 1,029 sq. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Check Availability. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteriaposted on our official Evernest website.4. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Rentable was built for renters by renters. Kitchen When I walked through the doors, she was ready to assist me and made sure that I understood everything. The upstairs apartment leaked into our apartment and those ceiling areas were never fixed. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Brentwood but actual income limits may differ for units at Marsh Creek Apartments. Walk Score We're sad to hear that your experience at Marsh Creek was not pleasant. Hello, thank you for your interest in our homes. Stop by the community today. Clubhouse 75248, 1-3 Br Lyric 1500 N California Blvd is an apartment building with 4 floorplans, and 1-2 bedrooms units available. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. My air conditioner broke during this time. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Marsh Creek Apartments - Dallas, TX 75287 Subject to change without notice. Fields. I do like the quiet community and design of the units at Marsh Creek. Marsh Creek Village. When shes making a sale shes very nice. {{rating}}/10 Share details of your own experience with this property. Website. Marsh Creek Corridor Multi-Use Trail Feasibility Study I sent multiple emails and went into the office to keep being told just send pictures. Custom Message. Very unorganized and rude. Fitness Center Nothing has been done to fix our place. * Square footage definitions vary. Marsh Creek Elementary School - CA | GreatSchools Brentwood, California Pool The management team and leasing agents dont answer the phone. Request your field rental online using RecLink or contact Athletics at 919-996-2154. It is constantly monitored by the police department which i believe assists with keeping this apartment safe and quiet. Marsh Creek is asking 39% Overall, nothing gets done here. Marsh Creek Village Apartments. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly There are also five parks within 4.7 miles, including Marsh Creek Park, Mordecai Historic Park, and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. View All Hours. The most important thing that makes Marsh Creek successful is their communication with the residents! If you find this listing is no longer low income, or the phone number is incorrect, please contact us using the online form below. 1 Bed. CPO Management and our supportive services . Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. These apartments are located on Brentwood Blvd in the 94513 area of Brentwood. If you never need anything, the apartments are nice and the residents are great. 27519, 1-3 Br Shoppers will appreciate Branch Creek Apartments proximity to Marsh & Keller Springs, Keller Springs Village, and Marsh & Keller Crossing.
Biggest Misconception About Me Interview Question, Articles M