Take your repackaged items to your local Post Office and either attached your pre-paid printed label or show the QR code on your mobile phone for scanning. Legal Name Legend London Company Type For Profit Contact Email support@legendlondon.co Lists Featuring This Company Harrow Companies 335 Number of Organizations $3.4M Total Funding Amount 12 Number of Investors Track Fashion Companies (Top 10K) 9,934 Number of Organizations $85.6B Total Funding Amount 9,817 Number of Investors Track Looking forward to trying these. I find the prices great value and when I called customer service they replied quickly. 20 Chapel Street Liverpool, UK L3 9AG . We are so sorry to hear this. This site has limited support for your browser. It is so expensive to ship it back. If you're interested in placing a bulk order of either blank or customized products, please complete this form and we will get in touch! Happy, amazed, overjoyed, highly impressed and immediately fell in love. Rachel to be exact. The returns policy states they will provide you with a voucher for cost paid, however ordering 4 items gives a bulk discount, it will therefore cost more to reorder (not a well thought out process). So we picking The View. 54.50 90. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. Stock up on our cozy selection of jersey. It took a month and a half to get my shipment to Canada and was frustrating as I never knew where my package was. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I have big quads and their jeans fit so perfectly and comfortably.". LIVERPOOL, UK. They. PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BLACK, STRONG WASHED DARK BLUE SPRAY ON JEANS - RIPPED & REPAIRED, PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BEIGE, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - PEARL GREY, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - INDIGO NAVY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - WASHED GREY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TREKKING GREEN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TAUPE BROWN, CORE POLO SHIRT QUARTER ZIP LONG SLEEVE - BLACK, SKINNY FIT JEANS - VINTAGE BLUE RIPPED KNEE, SKINNY FIT JEANS - SAND WASH BLUE OVERDYE. Legend jeans are built to last, it's best to wash denim as little as possible in order to prevent shrinking and fading. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. If you are outside the UK it can take up to 21 days for your order to be returned back to our warehouse and be refunded. Disappointed, Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. All rights reserved. We will process your return usually within 7-14 days. Men's Sizes: 7. So have to pay to exchange one pair and refund another because the size up is out of stock. I find it so hard to find a pair of jeans that fit well, but these jeans fit brilliantly! We returned the items, recorded delivery, no voucher and zero response from support despite emailing 4 times. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Please rest assured that our team will get back to you shortly.Thank you.- Legend London Team. To also give you a peace of mind we accept Returns on all products within 14 days of receiving an item as long as the item is still unworn, undamaged, unwashed, clean, and with original tags on. Hello Alex, Thank you for leaving your review. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. bad services they send me the wrong shirt, and i cant even think about all this shaninigans of semding back waiting for the shirt waste of time, and the shirt is not even the same price bad look. I have complained to DHL about this and still nothing is done, but thanks for the good products. Emailed customer services and no reply. I can understand returns, but to charge customers for exchanges with a product they cannot try on or sample before purchase isnt acceptable. Thank you so much for your patience. My feedback would be to provide customers a prepaid shipping label for exchanges to sling with the store credit. Always get compliments when am rocking there stuff. Will definitely order more. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. UK Standard Delivery Royal Mail Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - 2.99, UK Next Day Delivery DPD (If Ordered by 1pm) - 5.00, Please note - Friday orders will be delivered the following working day, 1UPS EU Delivery (2-7 Working Days) 7.99EU ZONE, 2EU Zone 2 Standard Delivery (7-14 Working Days) - 7.99EU, Zone 2 UPS Express Delivery (3-7 Days) 10.99, (CA) DHL Express Delivery (2-3 Working days) - 20.00, (CA) Standard Delivery (7-14 Working days) - 12.99, (AU) Express Shipping DHL (2-5 Working Days) - 23.99, (AU) Standard Shipping Deutsche Post (2-6 Weeks) - 12.99, Worldwide Standard Delivery (3-10 Days Aim) - 20.00. Stay current with updates from our social channels. 20 Chapel Street Liverpool, UK L3 9AG . We have now had to contest payment of order. So we picking The View. I bough 3 of the same trousers and all have different names. We will be sure to look into this issue to avoid this going forward. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. The jeans look great and are very comfortable, by the way! I have friends with legend jeans who have never had any issues so put it down to a defective pair. We are so sorry to hear this. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. As always made by a top brand Legend London. We are so sorry to hear this. Get menu, photos and location information for Leong's Legend in London. Being tall and athletic Ive always look for a nice fitted pair of jeans let alone dress pants. Legend London is my go to place for black trousers especially for black tie dinner events, the feel & flex of the material is second to none in my opinion quality made clothing at great prices that are made to last, & endure very robust even when kneeling down & quite honestly better than the vast majority of others on the market with the perfectly stiched centre line are just the best when worn with a velvet blazer & a nice shiny pair of shoes . thanks. Spray On. Legends News; Contact; For business development opportunities or general enquiries, please contact us on hello@legends.net. Legend Shop Hours. Calculate your size. Manchester M4 4BE . Tottaly dissapointed. Paid 10 for delivery and havent been offered a refund either. C. del Poeta Joan Maragall, 1, Planta 15 Madrid, Espaa Dr.Martens 1460 8 Eyelet Smooth Womens. Note : will update this if need be when I get the pants. Ended up costing me a fortune to return using Royal Mail and having to print the forms myself is ridiculous. PREMIUM SPRAY-ON FIT JEANS - BLACK W/ WASH DETAILING. Looking forward to trying these. Perfect fit, and I mean perfect!!!!!!! We will be sure to look into this to avoid any future issues. Get Legend Footwear's email address (l*****@legendfootwear.co.uk) and phone number at RocketReach. This recurred over multiple days. Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. The quality is excellent and the stretch fit is great and very comfortable.This has quickly become my new favourite brand and I anticipate making another order soon. I was so surprised about that company, never new they would treat customers like that. Always get compliments when am rocking there stuff. Our soft stretch denim blend is again prominent in this fit. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. Company number 03101750. ", "My husband loves these jeans, he says they are the most comfortable jeans he has worn and loves how much they stretch", "Everything about Legend is amazing! We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Read reviews and book now. I have never bought from Legend London before, so I was a bit sceptical but after 1 pair of jeans receivedIm hooked. My package was miss delivered and she quickly remedied the issue but allowed me a second try in shipping it to my alternative address. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Also the hoodies are very comfy, soft and very good material, highly recommend. Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. I recently bought a few gifts and was pleased with the items. bad services they send me the wrong shirt, and i cant even think about all this shaninigans of semding back waiting for the shirt waste of time, and the shirt is not even the same price bad look. Best jeans I have ever owned. MANCHESTER, ENGLAND. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. I wont be a customer again. I can understand returns, but to charge customers for exchanges with a product they cannot try on or sample before purchase isnt acceptable. They knew we were a newly married couple so put towels in the shape of a heart on the bed with red rose petals.We had booked the dinner, bed and breakfast option and can say that the food and accommodation was exceptional.We would definitely stay there again. We have developed and engineered a variety of denim fabrics that are utilised across different styles and fits to provide the perfect silhouette for a wide spectrum of body types in all denim cuts. 55.00. 38 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1EN . Will always be my top place for jeans. I was patient and it paid off. I chased them up but they never replied. Please contact: support@legendlondon.co Returns Address (please fill the returns form ): Optional This is urgent Select an option This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Rachel to be exact. Headquarters. You can get an estimate from the New Zealand Customs Service website, click here to go through.REFUSING TO PAY CUSTOMSIf you do not wish to pay customs, you can choose to refuse the package upon delivery which will be returned back to us, a shipping & a handling fee between will be deducted from your refund, which is usually the shipping cost we get charged by the courier company. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout). I will get this order probably by April !! Phenomenal Product! Compare our range of fits and understand what makes our denim different. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. 3+ ITEMS 20% OFF. Information provided by various external sources. We have now had to contest payment of order. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven't received a refund yet, first check . Theres no way to exchange for a different product, only a different size. 1 Balloon St Manchester M4 4BE . After I contacted Legend London customer service, the team replied Frank be patient. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout), PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BLACK, PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BEIGE, LEGEND SMALL CENTERED LOGO HOODIE - WHITE, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - INDIGO NAVY, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - PEARL GREY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TREKKING GREEN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TAUPE BROWN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - WASHED GREY. Sold Out. 164.50. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. The naming of products is just confusing. - Legend London team. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. The only good thing was the customer support which was always really responsive. Hello Diresh.Our customer service team have responded numerous times and have actually reshipped your order for you. The quality of the jeans is good but the service is veey bad, ordered jeans on 27th December 202, they got shiped on 19th December, and now its 25th January and my jeans got send back by the post because legend londob havent filled out the right documentatio and they are telling me they will resend my order as soon as they get it back thats going to take abother 2 weeksand I only live in Ireland do close to England. But UK-based Rioters know there's more to the United Kingdom than Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. . Never had the brand before but they certainly run small. Please note that our normal hours for our customer service team are Monday- Friday 9AM - 5PM PT. Legend London Black Friday Sale: https://www.legendlondon.co/?ref=loissedgwickLegend London are currently running their biggest sale ever, so I thought it wa. We want you to be totally confident about every order you place so we offer Free UK Exchange, meaning you will only be liable for the delivery cost to send the item back to our warehouses, however we will cover the shipping cost of the exchanged item(s) to you. Call +0700-MY-LEGEND (0700-69-534363) Email Us Good product terrible customer support or experience. Absolutely phenomenal. Hello Mohammed, Thank you for leaving your review. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. My only issue is using DHL for your shipping service. Good quality jeans and really comfortable. The shirt i have doesnt event fit. Quite glad theirs a manfacturer for men form fitting dresspants. We hope to still keep you as a loyal customer and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. So thanks Rachel! 7. Legends Global Merchandise 7900 Rockville Road Indianapolis, IN 46214 . Incorporation Date 13 Sep 1995 (27 years . I had started to lose my pateince, but LL's customer service was always on! Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. Our customer service team are responding to queries as quickly as possible, therefore this will be solved very shortly. Thank you so much for your patience. I live in Canada. Please follow our returns system via our website to exchange for an alternative size of your choice. Bought 2 pairs of pants that were great fit and quality so ordered a pair of Jeans that ruined after a couple of washes. View Legend's Email (It's Free) 5 free lookups per month. New trouser range has just become available, and in true Legend* fashion, they're stretchy as ever. Cant wait for new collection! Thats the only pair that fits. 6. for more information, please check with the US Customs and Border Protection Department.AUSTRALIA All orders under AUS$1000 will be not be subject to import duties.
Triphenylmethanol Ir Spectrum Chegg, 2022 Medical Records Access Act Fees, Yucaipa Police News Today, Articles L