man that is deep stuff.i didnt know what to say when read this.its so sad that a great son,brother,friend,and actor is now gone.he knew how to make someone laugh and although hes gone away to a better place,we all will have our own memories in our hearts. Develop a personal relationship with God and get a glimpse at your life and get to know some highlights of Gods plan for your life. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. While watching a re-cap show for celebrities lost during 2005 on BET, his face along with his name appeared befor me, so I looked him up on internet Lamont, you made us Milwaukeans proud to call you friend. Rip, and much healing to your family and friends. And this is coming from a real person when I say this LADYROCK_UPRISE@YAHOO.COM. BABY WE ALL LOVE U. its hard to say goodbye to the man who broght so much joy into mine and other lives. Artimus Lamont Bentley (Oct. 25, 1973 Jan. 19, 2005) was an African-American television and film actor. Witnesses to the accident stated that Bentley's vehicle was travelling at a high speed towards the Rocky Peak Fire Road off ramp. The day of dawn rest on the soul of our brother, tho lamont was a brother to me. you r mi 1 love! Now hes in the heavenly skies and he doesnt have 2 suffer anymore. I am very sorry for the family and I hope that you know that GOD never makes mistakes and that you all now have a ANGEL LOOKING OUT FOR YOU. He was 61. Artimus Lamont Gardison Bentley October 25, 1973 January 19, 2005, better known professionally as Lamont Bentley, was an American actor and rapper best known for his role as Hakeem Campbell on the UPN sitcom Moesha and the spin-off The Parkers, Bentley was also known for his role as Crazy K in the 1995 horror Lamont Bentley you made me laugh on Moesha all the time. 31 R.I.P. im so sorry i found out to day we were online and school so i had to look it up i cant watch moesha know more man i thought he was still alive rest and peace lamonte you still a star in my heart!! I LOVE YOU, WE ALL DO. Prayers and blessings for this young brother who was a brother to Blair Underwood per wikipedia. Its sad when you hear about great people leaving us all of a sudden and so soon. Thank you for sharing him with the world. Post author: Post published: 22 February 2023 Post category: how to fullscreen newgrounds Post comments: sensation de piqure d'aiguille dans les jambes sensation de piqure d'aiguille dans les jambes Lamont Bentley & I alwayz will miss u!!!! and you were too busy to grant someone, Edmonto n - _ 780-4 26-0050 _ 9709 111 Ave NW, AB T5G 0B2 . Also to Brandy,Shar Jackson and the entire Moesha cast. I wish the best for him RIP Lamont you will be missed, we will miss u dearly didnt know him personally. Rest In Peace<3 I know that the cast is missing him so much, and that they wish he was back with them. I remember sitting down and waiting forhim to show up on the screen. BUT HE WILL BE FOREVER MISSED! RIP, LB. =, OMG john melendez tonight show salary I was on the internet when I wanted to know about Lamont Bentley and his biography. It was tragic how he went and I couldnt possibly inagine the pain that he endured. A system error has occurred. Lamont Bentley Meaning of Beets, North Holland. LUV U BRUV X X, TO LAMONT B.K.A HAKEEM,WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. What a shock! And I know the pain is still there. I just dont know. I was so shocked to see many of the names. You will always be remembered..May God be pleased with you.Much Love and condolocences to family. i loved you l.b.. i sleep with a picture by my bed ever night. This is just unbelievablemay you rest in peace my brotha. another black brotha gone to the dust. Lamont Bentley I am going to miss him so much It feels like I knew him all my life but I just watch him on T.V And its really sad the way he died My prayers go out to his family and i Knew its hard because no child is suppose to go to the grave before there parents RIP in Lamont Bentley . One love. its hard to let him go.we greatly miss u and continue praying for you daily. Born October 25, 1973 Died January 18, 2005 (31) Showcase yourself on IMDbPro Add to list Photos Known for NYPD Blue 7.7 AND SLEEP WELL may you rest in peace hakeem.everyone will turely miss for the rest of their lives forever.im going to miss you too. lamont bentley He ispired a lot of black young men to know that all things are possble. lamont bentley. Be blessed and encouraged! Actor Lamont Bentley I am sorry to his familys and friends. I will continue to pray for Lamonts family, friends and fans. Findong out that hes dead is so sad. It is truly shocking, may your soul rest in peace. Oh dear God! WebOur Lamont office was opened on March 15, 1946. He was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills. HE WAS SOOOOOO FINE.And its also sad he left his wife and 2 kids.The Lord knws why he was taken awayto heaven. LAMONT, i was sshock to hear this i just started to be a mosha fan i read somthing and it said rip lamont i was so schook i did not even hear it on the news this just make me think live life to the fullies and i send my heart to his family, R.I.P Lamont he was on ma favorite tv show moesha and i thought and still think he is cute but no disrespect towards him im like the biggest fan i mean the #1 fan of him i even have my own website. Love Re, R.I.P LAM0NT BENTLEY . Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7062df2b1bbb721a9c53a6a322e2c9a" );document.getElementById("eb9a12dd6e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. but my time iz soon 2 come!!! R.I.P Baby I ues to love watching on Moesha everytime it came on and I still do. BY DO SOMETHING I MEAN BRING HIM BACK. I guess you were too special for this life here on earth, so God needed you to make Heaven a little more special so he called for you. REST IN PEACE LAMONT!!!!! i send my condolences to all of his friends and family. Its sad to find out one of our young black talented actors has been taken away. He will be missed!!! the life that once brought comedy and love has slipped away. Everybody needs to come to terms that life is to short to waste we should enjoy it while we still can because you never know when your time may come. he will be missed by everybody! I just watched a movie that he was in. Camella, London, England. Plus, my Grandmother died the exact ame morning. He was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Hollywood Hills. john melendez tonight show salary Let u live in us and make a difference!!!! My boys and I just found out about Lamonts death and was shocked. WE LOVED HIM DEARLY AND WILL TRUELY BE MISSED. My response was to someone who stated there were many black celebrity deaths that we don't hear about in mainstream media. He moved to Los Angeles with Loyce, who wished to pursue a career as a professional singer. R.I.P Lamonteven though I didnt know you I still love you. No matter if you know them, Lamont was so so talented. just wanna say RIP lamont I thought you might like to see a memorial for Lamont Bentley I found on Findagrave.com. You will ALWAYS be remembered. one love. HEY LB REMEMBER WHEN ME & PASSION WENT OUT & GOT MATCHIN (L ROCK) TATS,WE USED 2 DO SUM DUMB THINGS,REMEMBER THE LATE NITE BBQS WHEN WE STAYED @ THE SUMMIT,REMEMBER HOW WE USED TO PLAY BATTLE SHIP ON R 2WAYS HA HA HAMAN I MISS U. It is so sad to hear of another young brothas passing and especially one who represented positivity for other young people. Please let that marinate, because none of us know when its judgement day. The angels will protect you Lamont. To the family be strong in the Lord,for he is your strenth. Lamont I have always had a crush on u since I started watching Moesha I am very heartbroken , I dont know u but Ive always wanted 2 meet u.You have always been a great actor it was dissapointing hearing about your death. Lamont we will also remember you in our prayers. If we can remember that the Joy of the Lord is our strenght then we can feel peace in our hearts because we know that his life and death was written in Gods plan and his will. You are Gone but NEVER Forgotten!! *Shay* WebHe hosted eight weeks of THE UPN Movie Trailer, providing commentaries on movies such as Marathon Man and Devlin, proving once again his talents beyond acting. lamont you are a very strong man and a very good friend to brandy norwood so jesus loves you and god too so r.i.p. Search above to list available cemeteries. Lamont Bentley (as Hakeem Campbell) on the UPN half-hour comedy series "Moesha." Choose you this day whom you will serve. The first time I saw Lamont, was on a episode of Moesha, and from then on I was hooked. A whole year later, I just cant believe it. SAD TO SAY THAT WE WONT SEE HIM DO ANY MORE Its sad to hear of his death and how it happened. But my condolences goes out to his family.I am in a state of shock because we are losing so many great people and so many are taking life for granted. brother and reast in pecae. "Everything Everywhere All at Once" and "Women Talking" are the top two most nominated films. 1love, What a good Man,Im going to miss you so much.God rest his soul alwaysa big fan, Lamont Bentley is a outstanding actor. i guess the world itsnt so small He will be missed my heart goes out to his family, A Young Black Positive man gone sooo soon, may GOD be with his mother, children and the rest of his family and now this life is over my heart goes out to his mother, daughters, and the rest of his family. Artimus Lamont Bentley (October 25, 1973 January 19, 2005), better known professionally as Lamont Bentley, was an American actor and rapper best known for his role as Hakeem Campbell on the UPN sitcom Moesha and the spin-off The Parkers. May God Bless your spirit and your soul. Lamont is in a better place and his memory will always live in your hearts as well as his fans. Hanley-Shelton Funeral Directors, Marietta. To die over a lie. MTV Rock N Jock B-Ball Jam 1996* Product placement for Reebok (1996). More Images Forest Lawn Memorial Le Sserafim achieves career's first million seller with 'Antifragile'. your biggest fan. I was so hurt when i heard that he had died. = this is so sad it is four years later an i just find out that yu dead rest in peace this makes me cry cause hearin all the good things yu have done makes me cry at this moment but never the less the good die yung 1973-2005!!! i felt so close to him just by watching his roles in many shows and movies. I send my condolences to your entire family beause I know how it feels to lose a loved one!! MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!! its just when i was moesha i will try my best not to think about his dealth because i know that bhe is in a better place. its ashame that one of the greatest black african american male actors of our time.may you always be with us. I really couldnt and didnt want to believe it. We enjoyed your time here on earth and know your making others happy up in heaven. thank you for being a great inspiration to me and others. I will always cherish the laughter he brought into my life on his role on Moesha. It was my first time going so I was full of excitement. For He(Jesus) is the key to spending enternity in heaven. I dont know Lamont personally, but what I do know that he was a very talented indivdual. March 4 (UPI) -- The animated blockbuster, "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish," is set to make its streaming premiere on Peacock on March 10. R.I.P my brother. to stop and say I love you, ~ Amber. Although I did not know him personally and not to mention the fact that his tragic death happened about 2 years ago, I still feel empty and just sad. Bentley Thank you for visiting. With out him on Moesha I dont think I would have enjoyed the show as much or laughed as much as I did. I LOVE YOU!!!!! man i cant bevieve that he is gone but i know how it feels to lose somebody that close to you and may be god be with you and your family hope to see you one day im praying for you(family)!!! Filmography [ edit] References [ edit] ^ "Actor Lamont Bentley killed in car crash". Bentley was 31 when he suddenly passed away from traumatic injuries he sustained during a car accident. I love like you was my dawg. Webohsaa baseball rules 2022 ohsaa baseball rules 2022. I just recently (a few moths ago) learned of Lamont Bentleys (Hakeems) death.
Doberman Pinscher Puppies For Sale With Ears Cropped, St Rose Of Lima Church Calendar, Articles L