Optional trim rings and center caps available separately. 1967-1972 Chevy C10 Wheel and tire size question and suspension spring rate. The 4 x 4 is different also, it is a 6 lug pattern, and is a K-10. If it rubs the wheel well, you could trim it alittle, but might work! Youre in the right place! 1971-1987 C10 2WD These trucks have the 5x5.0 bolt pattern and can fit up to 10" wide wheels even on the front unless the truck is lowered. Backspacing is the distance between the wheel mounting surface and the back of the wheel. Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowroder, Mar 15, 2020. Bill Burmeister. Given that the mounting face can be either in front of or behind the centreline, the offset can be either neutral, positive or negative. I have a 1969 C10 that I am lowering 3" in the front 4" in the back, I want to put 15X8" rallies on it but just need to know what is the backspacing I need to install, can anyone advise me? Project Update Section, Post your Chevy Truck Second generation 19671972 Chevy C10 Trucks. Search Form for vehicle model, tire size or rims, Switch to LT-High Flotation Tire Sizing System, Backspacing, Min-Max Offset, Tire Weight and other. Here's a table that can tell you offset based on rim width and backspacing. Need help choosing the right fitment for your vehicle? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. eBay item number: 394484526785. . Type Its important to keep the new offset within 5 millimeters within the old offset. The offset of the wheel is a measurement taken from the centerline of the wheel to the mounting pad of the wheel. The noted promotion is available from the manufacturer. W. . Early '70's Impala shares a truck pattern, and a few others. Chevrolet first introduced it in a 6.5-foot bed with a 115-inch wheelbase and an 8-foot bed with a 127-inch wheelbase. about sales and new products. The production was ceased in 1987 and led to the development of the automakers one of the best-selling trucks, the Silverado. Thanks! For those who do purchase TPMS and elect to go with this option well send you the TPMS pre-programmed for your vehicle ready to use. I got 33X12.50R17 Patroit M/T on my 1963 C-10. I ran across a set of vintage American Racing magnesium wheels w/ a 3.75 backspace..which is why I'm a bit eager to figure this out. Submit your vehicle details below and well send you a quick link with results. The Chevy C10 Pickup featured new independent front suspension with strong torsion bars and trailing arm suspension with coil springs in the rear. Find lots of new vehicles and models years on the website updated on a daily basis! Backspacing is the measurement between the mounting surface of the wheel and the edge of the rim flange (not the bead). Take a tape measure and measure the distance from where the straight edge contacts the inboard flange to the hub mounting pad of the wheel. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The Wheel Fit tool is $385 and the three-sided GRYPR is available starting at just . Tire options exist for this wheel that would make for an ASAP Shipping (package). We can ship the wheels and tires to you unmounted which will save you about 3 days in transit and well further discount your package $50. This Package Completes and Ships Out in 4-6 Business Days. In 1963, the truck also got an updated grille. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Part Number: USW-510-5660. Everything else will be visible but collapsed. eCommerce Software by 3dcart. I was just wondering what everyone was running at stock ride height. The Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) is the diameter of the circle which passes through the centre of all the studs, wheel bolts or wheel rim holes, hp - Mechanical horsepower Typically zero offset works best on these trucks. See the latest updates and learn more about the Wheel Fitment API! I'm running 235 75s for tires. Without being there its hard to determine, pull your current wheel off, hang a string with a small weight on the inside edge of the wheel well, ensure that the truck is at ride height and level, measure distance from wheel mounting surface to string, allow one inch from fender ( it still may rub with that size wheel on turns on an incline) here`s The tire determines the ultimate fitment. T - tire speed index, The method of attaching a wheel to a hub: wheel nuts or wheel bolts, The torque value specified by the manufacturer for wheel bolts or wheel nuts, which is to be set when tightening on the torque tool (torque setting). Re: 1969 C10 wheel backspacing??? And getting away from 15" rims if you want to maximize stance. Mine are for sale by the way lol 01-06-2017 #3 Slick68 Registered User Join Date Aug 2011 Location Sevierville, TN Posts 524 You need to get the wheel offset and backspacing measurements right in order to keep your cars performance and handling optimal. The wheel offset is the distance between the wheel mounting surface and the centerline of the wheel. These trucks have the 5x5.0 bolt pattern and can fit up to 10" wide wheels even on the front unless the truck is lowered. . This is why 7" wide wheel that's 0 offset would have 4" backspacing, not 3.5" as in the picture. $69.99. Please select the 1969 Chevrolet C10 vehicle modifications below and check tables to get wheel size, tire size, bolt pattern (PCD), rim offset and other wheel fitment parameters. Konig Wheels. SEARCH. Uni-lug aluminum 115581140053 After your purchase we'll instruct you on how to obtain the rebate on the Thank You page. 7" wide wheel (advertised) is 8" wide (actual). I was thinking that might be the case with the 3.75". Allow 3-4 Weeks for Delivery of this Package, Dodge Charger / Challenger RWD 2008 - Present. PS - Metric horsepower. Source for tire and wheel application fitment data Last Update: March 2, 2023, 2:27 p.m. News VCdb Integration These can be pretty confusing terms, which is why we put together this handy guide on what these terms mean. OE tires are specifically chosen by the vehicle manufacturer to make the most of the vehicle's performance characteristics. The widest they come is 9" so I'm going with 18x9s in the rear and 18x8s in the front. Brandon, what style bed fleet or step?it does make a difference..! TrustedSite surveys all customers who have made purchases on our site and were proud to have a 99% Issue Free Order Success Rate. Backspace: 6.625". You'll need to look for wheels for pre-'87 solid axle 4x4 full size to be correct. We offer Fast & Free Shipping to the lower 48 states. Tire pressure is a vehicle's recommended cold tire inflation pressure. By - June 6, 2022. I have full stock 69 Chevy C10 shortbed stepside and want to order some detroit steel smoothies 20"x8 and 20"x9 and trying to figure what is the backspace on the stock set up, Mobsteel guys said its 4" all around, but I just want ya'll input on this. Converting to 5 lug the best thing you can do IMO to be able to buy nice looking affordable wheels. Tire Option is 245/45R20 front and 275/40R20 rear. SHOP GAUGES High-quality comfort We offer the Snowden Custom Seats for all your interior needs. Then you size the wheel appropriately for the tire using a rim neither too wide nor too narrow. All Rights Reserved. Package Height: 18.1. A forum community dedicated to Chevy C10 and vintage truck owners and enthusiasts. Made in the USA! Halibrand Sprint Wheels for the Square-Body C10 are a nostalgic styled wheels based on the original classic "Sprint" wheels, but updated to fit modern tire sizes and modern tapered seat lug nuts. Let us know some specifics about your Chevy C10 and well show you all the C10 Rims we offer! Here's how they look Today. Take a look at the wheel arch in relation to the outside of the tire, the fronts should stick out more. There are a LOT of wheels to pick from and I looked for a good while before I decided on them. Free Shipping + Money-Back Guarantee. Yup!! in the rear will be kicked out one inch further to the outside than it is now, which is a good thing imo, and should damn near even them up. : 9/16" - 18 UNF So wondering what is a good wheel fitment for 1960 to 66 c10s. 91 - load index. Find 1969 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP Wheels & Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! You can measure backspacing with a straight edge and a tape measure, or in the case of our photo, two straight edge rulers. Offset is the distance in millimetres from the centre line of the wheel to the wheels mounting face. noble soccer tournament 2021 how to get gems in phase 10: world tour army covid pt test policy 69 c10 wheel backspacing. So if you have an 9" rim 1/2 way is 4.5". If you prefer a Flush with the fender look a lower offset will help achieve that. 82% of ASAPShippingWheels arrive within three working days or sooner. That would be where I would look first. Try our new Rim & Tire Size Calculator! Guys, need some help with figuring out backspace without taking the wheels off. 4.5" on an 8" rim and 5" on a 9" rim. Ridler builds wheels catering from 15" through 22 . 17" 17x9: 5.5 inch: Aspect ratio of 40 or less, 245 front 255 rear. Checking your eligibility wont affect your credit score. If you used our Search By Vehicle tool please read the below: For Cars: The offset ranges offered will result in wheels that will never stick out of your fenders. This guide is accurate and is updated on a daily basis. 69 c10 wheel backspacing. They were engineered specifically for the C10 Square-Body fleet side trucks with proven fitment, tire clearance, and backspacing optimized to fill up the wheel openings. Family is not an important thing. I was looking to lower it 2/3. This is an optional service if not selected your wheels and tires will be mounted and balanced free of charge. Offset: +01. Ion Alloys 171 This 15x8 full polished wheel is made by Ion Alloys. Wheel Diameter: Max Wheel Size: Backspacing: Tire info: 67-69: 15" 15x8: 4.5 inch: Aspect ratio of 50 or less, 245 front 255 rear. 55 is the ratio of profile height to width or simply 'profile'. I went through a little wheel hell on this subject recently. Youre not alone. If your looking to put wider wheels in the rear of your Type 3 you can use the "Porsche 914 Stock Steel Wheel" that is 5 1/2"J x 15 with an 41 ET that fits perfect and you can also lower, it's what I'm running on all corners of my T3's, with plenty of room. Too wide in the back for a stepper without trimming the inner bedsides and building new inner fenders. Non ASAP Shipping Wheels are typically delivered eight working days or sooner. We now offer our TowPro kit which gives you a CoolRide air spring set up, an OE compressor system and level sensor, as well as shocks with a 1,000,001 mile warranty. Package Width: 18.2. For more info refer to our terms and conditions. Our innovative financing solutions allow our customers to pay for items in monthly installments with rates as low as 0% APR for qualifying customers. Fits 1972-1987 Chevy C10 Pickups and will work on all four corners. This is the inner size of the tire or the outer size of the rim Home \ Uncategorized \ 69 c10 wheel backspacing . Uni Lug 5 Bolt - EUR 206,16. Those rallies are not stock, but they're probably 15x8 with 4" b.s. For Lifted Trucks: Considering lifted vehicles require larger tires were required to keep the wheels as far away from the chassis as possible to prevent rubbing. 92% of ASAP Shipping Packages arrive within six working days or sooner. The second-generation of the C/K series was introduced in 1967, by the name Action Line Trucks (referred to as the Glamour Pickups). sent 'em back got some from Discount tire Guaranteed to fit, I measured them 4-1/2" stated 4.5 and THEY rubbed sent them back, manufacturer Custom made 4" back space, no extra charge, FIT PERFECT, No Problems ????? cool. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Bolt Circle, 3.750 in. i know others do so keep looking up they will be on here sooner or later, If you cant tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley. Install our widget on your website! . Scan QR code to get our app on Google Play or AppStore: Info Im guessing you may have issue if your truck is lowered and your new wheels have more offset. 1st - 2nd and 3rd & 4th Generation Chevy C10 First generation 19601966 Chevy C10 Trucks, 14495246_700492636773074_7699427773126453163_n.jpg. Yes, for a 15x10 4 to 4 1/4 Bs would be perfect. I was just wondering what everyone was running at stock ride height. 6 x 5.50 in. 3434 carolina southern belle; why is austria a developed country; 69 c10 wheel backspacing. Don't like the way they look? Without a doubt everyone agrees you can run a "square" (same-size) 15x8 inch wheel with stock,4.5-, 4.75-inch backspacing, or 5-inch backspacing with 225/60-15. : 7J x 15 Wheel offset is the distance from the mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel. Zero: When the mounting surface is right where the centerline is; this gives your wheels a centered look. The third and the last generation was introduced in 1973, dubbed Rounded-Line (also known as boxy-body). It is measured in bars or PSI (pounds per square inch). The larger the lift and tire size required the more the wheels will sit outside the fenders. OE - Original Equipment $123.99. It is -12mm or 1/2" less than zero offset. Hypergram - Matte Grey Rim. It is designed for use on both 4 or 5-lug-wheel bolt patterns, measuring from 98 to 130 mm. 16" 16x8: 4.5 inch: Aspect ratio of 50 or less, 245 front 255 rear. Part Category: . The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network, The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board, https://www.summitracing.com/int/par1201/overview/, http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s40#post6441840, http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/sd.php?t=759628. These 15x10 inch Chevy Truck Rallye wheels are perfect for the classic truck enthusiast and feature a GM 5x5 inch bolt pattern. Use our database with daily updates on your website. Just wanting to see what everyone's using. I went through a little wheel hell on this subject recently. Wheel-Size.com is a tire & wheel fitment guide for cars. 1972 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP Wheels & Tires Parts & Accessories | Summit Racing Shop Your Passion Shop Your Passion Truck / SUV Jeep Gifts, Clothing, & More Restoration Stock Replacement Late Model Muscle Tools Circle Track Street Rod Powersports Paint & Body Marine Jr Dragster Shop Departments Air & Fuel Delivery Air & Fuel Delivery I did some measuring and figuring out and I am thinking of going with 8x20" on front with 4.5" backspace and 0 offset and for back 10x20" with 5" backspace and also a 0 offset, what ya'll thinking of that in terms of fitment and the look, stance etc. We are GLAD to have you here, joining in!!! 1969 Chevrolet C10 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs | Wheel-Size.com Wheel- Size.com The world's largest wheel fitment database. thank you very much I really appreciate it. Transform your ride with a completely different look. - Run-flat tires Depending on your lift and the size of the tire required, the offset ranges offered will result in either a flush look or in some cases will stick outside the fenders. A rotational force given in Newton metres (Nm) or foot-pounds (ft-lbs), wheel torque measures lug nut / bolts tightness. 275-60-15 on a 15x8 wheel with 4" backspace, stock width rear end and moog 5385 rear springs.
Benediction Prayer Verse, Articles OTHER