Southern Tier Pumking Nutrition Facts, Wbrz News Anchor Salary, Digestive Health Clinic Peoria, Az, Articles F

Note that all of these businesses are located within the Continental U.S. and have both E Mail addresses and Toll Free phone numbers (with the exception of EBay). Their registrar email address is a free gmail account. In this case Edin Watts are selling a Taylormade AeroBurner Mini Driver 2015 for $279.99 which to me looks like round about the same as other legit websites and shops so makes sense. I 00:16:28 Does anyone know of this site is selling fakes? Ask them why they are selling fakes and ask them why they can sell ping online when it is against their policy. I think like yourself there are many golfers that have decided to not shop on EBAY anymore for golf equipment, That is one reason the OEMs are doing the pre-owned stores nowadays. Here for a second opinion on if these are real or fakes. Thomas Rath Look for the sign posts. Counterfeit TaylorMade SpeedBlade Iron Shaft with holographic sticker under the shaft band. Tks, Has any one purchase from tim the putterman , hes on ebay. Anybody done business with tincup_golfstore on e-bay. I have used Gigagolf, for example, and find their clubs to be excellent. They dont know the meaning of customer service and it now looks as though my money is now out the window. We offer the latest Miura iron sets and wedges online and in-store. Clear editor. United States Interesting reply in the grammar aspect and the non-commital aspect. Must admit that the prices looked to good to be true and the about us citation was written in pidgin English but the pictures of the clubs looked so real. compared to the vokeys i have been hitting. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! This is also not a full proof way of determining whether or not a set of clubs is fake or not, as most of those sites will accept any serial number that is enter. Read through some of the FAQs for example: Q. The person checked with that club and said, Im sorry that we cant trade with this fake club! Thx, For sure u can get fake stuff on eBay, but if u got it- dont forget about the return policy. The seller offered a refund of $100 for me to keep the clubs. And Srixon is typically not a popular brand to counterfeit simply because they are not as popular of a brand. I really like the clubs. I just bought a set of diablo edge irons from the callaway pre-owned web site. looks fishy. The colouring was darker than the original, there was no alignment do on the head, the besel weight screw did not have the red dot, the hosel was a different colour and to top it off, when tightening the screw that attaches the head, instead of hearing that click to know its on correctly, the screw snapped. It read exactly as follows:- My question of July 27, 2014 may be interesting to you. My second clue should have been that the company was based in China. Our mission is #ConsumerFirst. Then there is NO question as to the legitamacy. A legitimate seller of OEM clubs? Your best option is to get your money back from PayPal. Face angle and the way the club sits on the ground will be different. Registrant Postal Code: 351100 Thanks! Thanks again for the great customer service! Greg, Wow I was about to pulsh the button and make a huge purchase from mysurbuy.com. I called the golfetail customer service and Jacob fixed it up for me! Another tip is check out their security certificate logo at the bottom of the page. No phone #. I am definitely thinking fake after viewing their prices. The finishing does not look like the traditional Miura finishing to me, and honestly they just look odd to me. Seemed to be ok and good service. Do not buy anything. All other club manufacturers have similar authorised retailer pages on their websites. Do the right thing, go to your local retailer, handle the clubs, hit some balls with them, ask questions, get the right club for you, not copies of the pretty pictures you see on the internet. Or go to WalMart. I also called cobra directly to inquire about golfetail because the website is not listed on cobras list of authorized retailers. I forgot to bid on these which were a steal. I did business with 3balls and i recommend it. found a website called http://www.hygolfcn.com. Has anyone ever seen a fake left handed club? Almost all of these site have the same contact phone # 919-228-9899 If I shop around and find a price that is way to low for the same item. Just to add to my last post. They dont charge sales tax in any state the only way to get away with that is to not be located in the US. PS This is a great forum. The TM driver has such incredible graphics in the top and little logos that we both thought would be easy to see differences if mine were fakes. 576K subscribers in the golf community. Bill FAX Ext. I too am looking to buy something from them.. did you and was the deal ok ? I checked this and they were right!! The inserts in the clubheads fell out, and the shafts were a complete no name. Pinemeadowgolf.com is one company that does this and I have read their website extensively. Did you read the first few sentences about themselves? Paste as plain text instead, Ive been looking into purchasing some Ping G15 irons. STEAL THESE FROM ME! Stay away. Dont buy from them, is written fake all over it, if you weant to ask them, they surely wont have any left handed and compare with golfsmit or tgw.comthe difference in the price should convice you that they are indeed fake if you want to pay less , try globalgolf.com for use set ( if they have one). How do you know ProshopJJ sells fakes? Same ownership but different businesses. Requiring a retailer to have a fixed price is asking for clones or gray market items. They removed serial numbers from authentic watches to eliminate the tracing of the product and sold them through internet storefronts that do not have the original retailers name. But throughout they never answered any of my questions of where they were, serial numbers etc. I 19:47:00, Sir,our clubs are not 100% original but would perform the same. We didnt get to be a Top Rated Seller with over 225,000 positive feedback on eBay with only words, its your comments that got us there. I would want to see the numbering on the bottom, picture of writing on hosel, and a clear close of the back of the irons. Admin Phone: +86.05946277277 The shape of the head will be off. Province: Fujian hello? Well that was water wet. 50"-35.75" length range. And this is something the reps probably dont want to talk about. Ive been looking at Callaway BB clubs abd Diablo woods and they do have attractive prices. I just started and im very keen on purchasing a used club set from Globalgolf.com. > yeah sorry wondering if mine are legit now . Part of the registration is inputting the serial number on the clubs. What would you like to know about Hireko RC? EmperorPenguin Waiting for your answers! Me13:21:23 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413 Feel of the putter will be different because of the material used. Without limiting the foregoing, Golfskydiscount,Inc. We ship millions of dollars of production, from labor to materials, out of the country because its cheaper in China. I 00:17:18 How do I tell if it is real? But great deals are very rare because of MAP pricing. I paid iron set for $280 and after reading this site, i cancelled the order and check the bank on the transaction. Go buy last years clubs from a legitimate retailer if youre short on money. Counterfeit clubs usually have this sticker near the shaft band on the top of the shaft so it is easily visible. Daisy 00:18:10 Stay away from golfsaletime.com. you should be able to click on it if it were legitimate. http://www.sunogolf.com. They always have some clearence items that I assume are outdated. But remember they are only pictures and what arrives from the courier can be two completely different products. Generally the ball takes a nice straight path, club to landing (though Im still susceptible to pushes and pulls). Dont be an idiot. they really do feel unique. So they have totally misrepresented themselves when they registered their domain. Can anyone comfirm this? I am so glad this article is helping peoplewe are getting emails everyday about this one. If you purchace clubs online just make sure you use paypal. Please do not wear clothing with any large distinguishable marks. If there is anything else we can help you with let us know. One has to read this post before buying any golf accessories. In looking at the photos on the Chinese sites, nothing jumps out at me as obvious signs of being fake. Thank goodness for honest people out there! Started Tuesday at 05:32 AM, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here, Beware: Huge influx of fake Miura irons on eBay (especially MC-501). thanks. Address : 10821 S. Ridgeway We did a random survey of 100 golf club listings on EBAY a couple months ago and our Golf Club Scam Alert System found that there was a high-probability that 24 of those listings were FAKES! On a side note, I emailed themthere 24/7 hotline was not workingabout purchasing a set of Ping G15 irons ($319 w/graphite shafts). Value of $193 5 days ago. Another clue. Creation Date:2008-05-27 That is biggest joke! Counterfeit products are big business - fake Rolex watches, Gucci handbags and Prada shoes can be found easily worldwide. They have arrived promptly and well packaged but my husband is wondering if they are genuine. Ill also have to mention that the staff at Diamond Tour has been fantastic in working with me. Mizuno asked if they could keep them to pursue legal action against the companies in the US and China that the clubs came from, but I have not heard from Mizuno at all. Stitching on the lettering and branding will be of poor quality. It used to be that all their serial numbers were actually etched into the metal. My daughter bid a set of X24 Callaway graphite from Empire Golf through bidding as a Xmas gift to me. Hi there I was wondering if anyone has heard of augolfclubsonline.com, they calaim to be the real deal operating from Sydney Australia, however I ask them to provide me with ta contact number, they said they only do emails. Happy Golfing. They figure it will make it look more authentic I suppose. Quit playing with your [emailprotected]! APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Last Updated on: 22-Mar-09, Administrative Contact: I like the driver but I would not buy from them anymore. Miura. Admin Name: Brandgolfclubs i was actually looking at importing clubs to South Africa and your site has given me new insight in this matter. It looks fake as the print on the hosel and the shaft is not as sharp as those I have seen. I just purchased a PING G15 driver & 3 wood combo. The physical signs seem good, but Im still afraid. I see about 30 different website under many different name of business while same contact us and see Chicago. Hi Marc, I just wanted to say thanks for your excellent customer service. Has anyone seen this place before? golfclubsequipments.com, Hey guys and mygolfspy, awesome forum, glad to see youve saved so many people from buying fakes..Just wondering if anyone has any information on MONSTER GOLF and EMPIRE GOLF USA, they are on ebay and have great feedback